Beyoncé

Kisuke

23 minutes ago, Doogle said:

It's good to know Drake is out the way and served that though.

Considering how number one debuts work now, if she has a video ready and a big first week of streams she could do it. I won't jinx or anything and I can't see radio being on her side but I think she could get a good hit to kick off the era with this current rollout. She has AM and Spotify too. I hope it's a Europe-friendly type dance lead as I could see BBC Radio 1 playlisting her high and it doing well in the UK. The UK supported her lots during her sabotage but Hold Up couldn't crack top 10 because of her own bs :toofunny3: we'd moved to streaming by 2014 let alone 2016.

I think she's definitely going to regain power in Europe with this album. House/EDM is played on the Radio here and if she serves sth fun and infectious, its gonna be a wrap.

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

That Drake album seems unfinished.  It's seriously like he dropped it because he wanted to have that House album first

32 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

That Drake album seems unfinished.  It's seriously like he dropped it because he wanted to have that House album first

The thing is, its not even House music. Its just some watered down **** where Drake sang Passionfruit over it but with different lyrics. There's no artistry there, no true Vision. Im so happy in hindsight that he released that album. The contrast and dedication Bey will release is gonna be humiliating for Mr. Sassy

2 hours ago, benyonce said:

I feel this to re Dolly. Perhaps the rumoured "Vinyl deluxe" will have some covers with country/disco legends as bonuses!

I would be GAGGED

2 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

This FKA Twigs song is pretty good

The live version especially, studio version is a bit dull.

1 hour ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

I think she's definitely going to regain power in Europe with this album. House/EDM is played on the Radio here and if she serves sth fun and infectious, its gonna be a wrap.

The European fans are going to feast, she might even get bigger in northern countries + Germany as they love that sound.

imagine Beyonce and Adele together on an On The Floor style dance track, telling the gays to get your asses on the dancefloor and commanding us :WAP:

Just now, chaeyonce said:

I would be GAGGED

The live version especially, studio version is a bit dull.

The European fans are going to feast, she might even get bigger in northern countries + Germany as they love that sound.

Cant wait to see her STOMP the dutch charts. They adore Bey even more than the UK, so seeing how this album is shaping up to sound, I feel like its potentially gonna be her biggest era there

Just now, Bloodflowers. said:

imagine Beyonce and Adele together on an On The Floor style dance track, telling the gays to get your asses on the dancefloor and commanding us :WAP:

I imagine sth like this on crack

:jonny5:

1 minute ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

I imagine sth like this on crack

:jonny5:

oh my, oh myyyyyyy :jonny5:

2 hours ago, benyonce said:

I feel this to re Dolly. Perhaps the rumoured "Vinyl deluxe" will have some covers with country/disco legends as bonuses!

i think the deluxe version of the vinyl will be the same album (16 tracks) with a "deluxe" feel (exclusive colors, bigger booklet, special cover, gatefold, etc)

Now that we know Ryan Tedder has written on the album, I'm really hoping the rumoured track with Adele and Chris Martin is real. It'd be amazing.

36 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Now that we know Ryan Tedder has written on the album, I'm really hoping the rumoured track with Adele and Chris Martin is real. It'd be amazing.

It would also be #1 all around the world :fan:

3 hours ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

Do you think we'll have signed copies? :allears:

not in this life, sis :gayoncecat1:

I’m so excited. I’ve been saying for years I just want an upbeat album. Did not expect a dance album :WAP:

That Drake's album is straight up monotonous trash. 

He doesn't even try anymore but the locals will still eat it up :rip:

That Drake album is trash. We should thank him because Renaissance is going to look like an instant masterpiece in comparison :jonny5:

I want a 13 minute long deep house track with enormous vocals and adlibs and acid synths :jonny5:

6 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

That Drake album is trash. We should thank him because Renaissance is going to look like an instant masterpiece in comparison :jonny5:

Naur its tru its tru :jonny4:

#thankyoudrake

I'm still intrigued how country and dance will fuse on this record

That Drake's album is straight up monotonous trash. 

I don’t get how some one can make that many albums/releases and people not be completely tired of them.

I skimmed through it, his delivery is soooo redundant. He switched up the beats but it sound like the same ole.

17 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

He doesn't even try anymore but the locals will still eat it up :rip:

Idk everyone’s been dragging it. I can see them forcing it like they do BTS.

16 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

This. Like I’m still offended he dropped #that

I saw somewhere that Raphael Saadiq is confirmed? Is that true? There's too many pages in the thread. 

1 hour ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Cant wait to see her STOMP the dutch charts. They adore Bey even more than the UK, so seeing how this album is shaping up to sound, I feel like its potentially gonna be her biggest era there

So true. I think it might be her biggest European market (behind Ireland?). People forget she had a boulevard named after her there. She's massive here in Belgium too, she was the only international female to sell out the King Baudouin Stadium in Brussels last decade and Lemonade became her longest charting and best performing album here. If she can make it that big with R&B, I fear for how well a dance GP-friendly album will do. I just hope the lead turns out to be a smash.

8 minutes ago, BnPac said:

I saw somewhere that Raphael Saadiq is confirmed? Is that true? There's too many pages in the thread. 

According to Variety, yes

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.