• Replies 116.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

Ok I do kinda think Drake chose to drop tonight when he found out her album was house :rip:  So he could be first

We're overthinking the Drake thing, he's not important in this story line.

I'm listening now and its nothing to compare Bey to anyway. :giraffe:

I have a feeling hers is going to have much more energy.

Drake really released an album with house music. I must say I was not expecting it.

the thing is with bey is that she can TRULY transition into any genre she wants because her vocals are so agile and versatile.

when she does jazz, she can truly scat. when she does rap, she can really rap. she's limitless. I'm expecting bey to truly give us a house/dance/disco album while seamlessly making it sound like she was born into this genre. others simply are limited with their voices on some instrumentals. I'm currently listening to drake and she can give us way more. his album sounds like Friends on EIL with dance beats. :rip: 

1 minute ago, Starshine said:

his album sounds like Friends on EIL with dance beats. :rip: 

the accuracy :deadbanana: and i enjoy most of what he puts out even if i don't find it groundbreaking. its just bad.

What I'm looking forward to with Renaissance is the quirks, humor and little intricacies she adds into her music. To think we could be days away from the next Surfboard, Red Lobster, etc moment :jonny: 

I take back everything I said. Aubrey going to be lucky if this album even hits 300K with how BAD it is :bibliahh:

It is literally giving he saw "Beyoncé to release dance album" and came up with sumn quick in 4 hours :deadbanana4:

15 minutes ago, Starshine said:

the thing is with bey is that she can TRULY transition into any genre she wants because her vocals are so agile and versatile.

when she does jazz, she can truly scat. when she does rap, she can really rap. she's limitless. I'm expecting bey to truly give us a house/dance/disco album while seamlessly making it sound like she was born into this genre. others simply are limited with their voices on some instrumentals. I'm currently listening to drake and she can give us way more. his album sounds like Friends on EIL with dance beats. :rip: 

very well said :clap3:

1 hour ago, Armani? said:

I didnt even notice Lemonade reentered Apple Music Top 100 lol

It is so close to hit 1B streams on Spotify so this announcement shall give it some boost!

Anyone who thought that Drake, in 2022, could be real competition for Beyoncé have not been paying attention lol. After Lemonade, people are not doubting ONE second that this album will be something special. She has proved that she can do ANY genre and she put her own twist to it and it comes out perfect. Beyoncé will have no problem doing house music. She has played with that sound before with Sweet dreams even if she just scratched it. Beyoncé's voice on dance beats? c'mon she will destroy! This is the one genre she has not touched for real yet even when it was all the rage in 2011 and there is a reason for that. I knew she was going to come back to it someday and just take over. 

Drake CANNOT be serious djwjwhwhqg:ahh: that messy gay heard Bey is dropping some music and just chose the first songs he could find on his icloud and then released it, yeah no Bey is going to do just fine:ahh:

What are y'all listening to today?

A day before the announcement I was listening to B'day. Today I revisited Lemonade and IASF. 

Oh ****! What if Black Coffee is on RENAISSANCE as I had hoped about 50 pages ago? :WAP:

4eW.gif

Ok, that WP due to Drakes album was definitely not worth it listening to it now nnnnn that album is one hot garbage. The beats are nice I guess, but his lack of vision, commitment and pure talent is apparent. He's just such a 1 trick pony. 

Lets get back to being excited for the real project of the summer

4eW.gif

35 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

What are y'all listening to today?

A day before the announcement I was listening to B'day. Today I revisited Lemonade and IASF. 

i was rewatching the Lemonade Film and listening to pimp a butterfly, god i ******* love kendrick, alright gives me so much nostalgia, also my beautiful dark twisted fantasy, ive been streaming Self titled alot too, listening to channel orange rn

Where did the 8 collabs rumor come from?

I don't really want any collabs especially with other big names, but at least there's 8 other solo tracks to make up for it.

If Bey serves this !!!!

25 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Ok, that WP due to Drakes album was definitely not worth it listening to it now nnnnn that album is one hot garbage. The beats are nice I guess, but his lack of vision, commitment and pure talent is apparent. He's just such a 1 trick pony. 

Lets get back to being excited for the real project of the summer

4eW.gif

That's why i said he was overrated. He ONLY relies on some beats and for his producers to do all the work. His work has been lazy as hell for a while now but a few mainstream hits and people ignore all of that. To think such people are compared to Beyoncé non stop hard work and creativity is frankly insulting. Same for the fans of Chris Brown trying to make him out to be some kind of legend when the guy has not been creative since like 2010 and i'm being generous.

skimming through twitter and we have people comparing rap artists like drake and kendrick to bey. whew she really is the standard in all popular genres... they'll start comparing the country girls to her next. :jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.