Beyoncé

Kisuke

3 minutes ago, Nemo said:

is there a way to see how many times a specific term (beyoncé) has been tweeted in a given day/time period?

oprah-gif-7.gif

Last time I checked on Twitter it was 550K tweets in 3hrs. They should show a full day stats.

oprah-gif-7.gif

• Replies 116.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

Because Kendrick is not overrated lol.

But back to Yoncé 

Tell me honestly: did you enjoy his latest work? truly you go back and listen to that thing again and again?

Anybody knows if the box sets count towards BB200? With the whole bundles rule and all :dancehall:

Beyoncé is doing this for the dolls anyway. I think her announcing this during pride month is not a coincidence. Given the theme and some of the collaborators, it's entirely plausible that the album's sound and aesthetic will be centered around black queer subcultures and genres made popular by them.

Love y’all but Drake could easily wash Bey if he wanted to in terms of first week #s. Glad he’s moving out the way. 

3 minutes ago, BinhTran1997 said:

Anybody knows if the box sets count towards BB200? With the whole bundles rule and all :dancehall:

U purchase the album at the end of the day, so it should count.

2 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Love y’all but Drake could easily wash Bey if he wanted to in terms of first week #s. Glad he’s moving out the way. 

Drake is a disgrace and petty. Hope he underperforms. This GordonSzn who comlaborated with him on this record is doing true dance music, so that already annoys tf out of me. He wants to take credit. ******* fagette. Whos gonna out him so his reputation goes down the drain?

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

5 minutes ago, BinhTran1997 said:

They will

8 minutes ago, jane said:

Tell me honestly: did you enjoy his latest work? truly you go back and listen to that thing again and again?

Spoiler

Its good but not his best imo. I like Drake too but I kinda why you would say they overrated given there are other talented rappers that are constantly overshadowed by them.

7 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

This is why I said earlier its thoughtful of him. Mainly cause we all wanna see Bey dominate w/o interruptions.

7 minutes ago, BinhTran1997 said:

Absolutely. 

10 minutes ago, FLAallday said:

I wonder if Rupaul suddenly started getting to use Beyoncé songs on DR bc he’s part of the project in some way. Given the theme, it feels kinda possible. 

They have played too many Beyoncé songs for it not to be a coincidence. But I’m thinking they will just have a rusical or she will be a guest judge.

18 minutes ago, FLAallday said:

I wonder if Rupaul suddenly started getting to use Beyoncé songs on DR bc he’s part of the project in some way. Given the theme, it feels kinda possible. 

I think she may finally guest judge

Edited by Rotunda

I’m happy most of us been here or Renaissance thread and not entertaining these weak ass Bey setup threads. 

:bibliahh:

5 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Plz:skull:

Shhh let them believe this so they'll keep buying the boxes

7 minutes ago, Devin said:

I’m happy most of us been here or Renaissance thread and not entertaining these weak ass Bey setup threads. 

:bibliahh:

How many writing credits?

Why no surprise release?

Will she go #1?

Will she lose to Adele?

Like, they're not even trying anymore :hoetenks:

Have y’all preordered a box set?

if so, Which Box Sets are you guys getting? #4 is the popular choice but #3 is calling to me for some reason. 

1 minute ago, Devin said:

Thoughts on Renaissance being semi-country vibes? 

It'll be zydeco or something electronic ala Madonna's Music. It's been pointed out that the main motifs this era are horses and dance floors so I'm excited to see how that'll be incorporated into the music. 

4 minutes ago, ATWK said:

How many writing credits?

Why no surprise release?

Will she go #1?

Will she lose to Adele?

Like, they're not even trying anymore :hoetenks:

Its so embarassing they doing all this for an album that’s not even out yet.

:clownny:

Just now, abeille said:

It'll be zydeco or something electronic ala Madonna's Music. It's been pointed out that the main motifs this era are horses and dance floors so I'm excited to see how that'll be incorporated into the music. 

I been tryna mentally put it together after it was mentioned. I know it will turn out amazing but dance + country? :deadbanana2:

Just now, Devin said:

Thoughts on Renaissance being semi-country vibes? 

It kind of threw me. Not even in a bad way, but in a "ok, this is interesting" kind of way. 

I trust that she'll tie it all together well. 

I do wish the Variety article made it clearer how the concepts intertwine and will still be cohesive. 

IMO, based on the info, it's giving:

* act 1: dance

* act 2: country-inspired

(both of which still give her the scope to Urban-ize as they are both Black genres originally anyway). 

Even then, the collaborators purposefully mentioned don't even really fit into either. Ryan (who I'm ecstatic she's working with) is more outright Pop and Raphael is an R&B legend. Neither of which scream the genres they mentioned. 

Still, just makes me more excited/curious about the soundscape Bey has created.

Everyone here should be buying a box and at least a vinyl whenever that’s out to boost our girl. :gaycat1:
Also I came back to see Drake dropping. Thank god Bey still has 6 weeks. Surprise drops are so overdone. :chick1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.