Beyoncé

Kisuke

1 hour ago, jane said:

Yeah i think Bey will attend the Grammys and perform. Putting everything aside, it makes sense business wise. Once she performs Break my Soul live for the first time, the morning after all tickets will be sold out for sure and hype for the tour will be double. It's a win for her no matter what happens.

You and I flipped on this hahah now I don’t gaf about the Grammys - we getting a tour baby!!!!!

• Replies 111.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

The way we’re getting all the promo at once this week and making it more difficult for us to buy tickets. The mind of a mastermind.:biblionny: … And then silence right after.

I hope shes aware that the body on that tour poster is what we all expect now. She did that to herself 

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

If there's no beyhive sign up how are ppl supposed to book beyhive presale for Tottenham Stadium :rip: 

Feeling better knowing my state is considered a flop state for her. Seats guaranteed :alexz3:

54 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

The jump after the Grammys :jonny2:

Rennie ha second wind is here :jonnycat:

And then the visuals

2 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

Feeling better knowing my state is considered a flop state for her. Seats guaranteed :alexz3:

Missouri?  Kentucky?  Tennessee?

3 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

Paris is considered a flop too right…RIGHT ? :biblio:

If you don't remember the PHHHOTO app era you don't get tickets. She was Boomeranging before Boomerang existed

screaming at this tho :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Missouri?  Kentucky?  Tennessee?

AZ

4 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

Paris is considered a flop too right…RIGHT ? :biblio:

Paris has been one of her most profitable stops for at least the last three tours. It generated the most revenue of all her EU dates (excluding the UK, obv) for FWT. Stay strong, love. :rip:

Whew, the yesteryear of Beyoncé being a hard flop in France. It's been a journey.

Edited by Rhythm

2 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

If you don't remember the PHHHOTO app era you don't get tickets. She was Boomeranging before Boomerang existed

:deadbanana4: PHHHOTO gone but not forgotten

3 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

screaming at this tho :deadbanana4:

I bet she lowkey be serving Britney’s IG on one of her burners.

1 minute ago, Starshine said:

All I'm gonna say is: Let's not.

ezgif-3-0d9686f063.thumb.jpeg.1188d82c1c

1 minute ago, Starshine said:

Beyonce is definitely serving Britney on her burner. Remember the damn Lion King pic :rip: 

3 minutes ago, kimberly said:

:deadbanana4: PHHHOTO gone but not forgotten

I used it because she did and not gonna lie the LQ kinda makes you look perfect in every post. Missing it.

The Thigh gap era was one for the books too. She was doing the most. I really thought they were all lying on her and then the stair thing happened and :deadbanana4:

Beyoncé Shoots Down Those Thigh Gap Photoshop Claims By Showing Off Her  Slender Legs in Tiny Shorts - Life & Style

4 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

The Thigh gap era was one for the books too. She was doing the most. I really thought they were all lying on her and then the stair thing happened and :deadbanana4:

Beyoncé Shoots Down Those Thigh Gap Photoshop Claims By Showing Off Her  Slender Legs in Tiny Shorts - Life & Style

the controversies over whether she had a thigh gap and was editing pics was so ridiculous and weird :skull: 

5 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

I still think this was an illusion made by the camera, she really does have this thigh gap :deadbanana4: like why would she photoshop that part of her body?? And besides her body in this era was A++ there was nothing to photoshop, she looked like perfection.

Imagine being an employee that was photoshopping her thigh gap without asking. then the news came out and you have to face her :rip: 

1 minute ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

I still think this was an illusion made by the camera, she really does have this thigh gap :deadbanana4: like why would she photoshop that part of her body?? And besides her body in this era was A++ there was nothing to photoshop, she looked like perfection.

it was so odd. people acted like having larger thighs means she couldn't have a thigh gap :skull: she was also touring and really thin at this time

1 minute ago, Mitsouko said:

“Thigh gap era” :skull:

gave us more than the renaissance era

ezgif-3-0d9686f063.thumb.jpeg.1188d82c1c

Edited by ShouldersSideways

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.