Avril Lavigne

greeneyedsoul

Something is coming :duca:

Both are performing on daytime iHeart Radio.... just saying maybe we could get a new song by midnight

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Ivan_brit

• KKCuteCat

• Cefh

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:
Something is coming :duca:

Both are performing on daytime iHeart Radio.... just saying maybe we could get a new song by midnight

that's weird cause he just released an album, unless he's releasing deluxe version 

btw first time listening to this song, such a bop :katie2:

Edit: he already released deluxe :rip:

Edited by Cefh

I don’t want another pop-punk album 

She needs to go urban and collab with bad bunny :sorry:

• ATRL Moderator
32 minutes ago, Iceland said:

I don’t want another pop-punk album 

She needs to go urban and collab with bad bunny :sorry:

spacer.png

I mean I also don't want more pop/punk but what is dis hunny

I can deal with a year, or even two year wait for AL8 as long as we get a decent deluxe edition for LS. I mean, we got LS, Let Go 20th Anniversary, numerous collaborations, a tour, and all those album outtakes online. I can say this as I've been an Avril fan for a long, long time: this is probably the most we've ever been fed in such a short amount of time so I'm not going to get all tied up in projections for the next album. We're just lucky to have had the year we've had TBH. 

On that note, I really hope the deluxe is still happening. I NEED Joker/Hellalujah on streaming. :jonnycat:

Edited by BlackStar_93

11 minutes ago, BlackStar_93 said:

I can deal with a year, or even two year wait for AL8 as long as we get a decent deluxe edition for LS. I mean, we got LS, Let Go 20th Anniversary, numerous collaborations, a tour, and all those album outtakes online. I can say this as I've been an Avril fan for a long, long time: this is probably the most we've ever been fed in such a short amount of time so I'm not going to get all tied up in projections for the next album. We're just lucky to have had the year we've had TBH. 

On that note, I really hope the deluxe is still happening. I NEED Joker/Hellalujah on streaming. :jonnycat:

But those outtakes are not available on Spotify! I hate her for only choosing 12 songs and leaving out the good bunches out. I think in more realistic term, we will either get a LS deluxe or just straight AL8 next year. Getting a deluxe with AL8 is not possible even in a two years timeframe.

15 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

She is a legend! 

A 11 song Setlist shook!!!

They didn’t pay her enough to do a 1 hour set or maybe she thinks she’s opening for someone else again.

16 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

She is a legend! 

A 11 song Setlist shook!!!

Bad Reputation confirmed for Love Sux (Extended Edition)

:duca:

It looks like Avril was having fun perfoming with ATL & doing this Blink 182 cover

The Festival looks big! I hope all this festivals are getting new people into her music :duca: 

Speaking about festivals iHeart Day time stage she will perform there it just started I believe… there’s  a YouTube live stream 

The new backdrop slideshow with Bad Reputation is amazing (they could've used another song tho)

btw that was the daytime setlist:

1. Bad Reputation (Interlude)

2. Girlfriend

3. Bite Me

4. My Happy Ending

5. I'm With You

6. Sk8er Boi

Edited by Cefh

11 minutes ago, misa amane said:

her 1st tik tok smasha is coming! :duca:

everyone say #ThankYouGayle :fan:

two icons together :duca:

The way she is working hard this year :clap3: she deserve more recognition She basically did 3 shows in  24 hours.... but we always call her lazy

Anyway.... the Daytime show could had been one of her best if she did not had the audio issues all show :deadbanana4: she looked like she was having fun

Yes the intro... with all her eras is fine... but I prefer her doing a short song instead like LIWYHM but its fine

Then.... she said let me do the same show setlist & Outfit for the Main Stage show :dies:  I was expecting at least her doing a different Outfit

Anyway.... Avril finally getting the recognition she deserve during a Festival this year she Open tonight show usually the Biggest artist Open or close the show I remeber last year Dua Lipa open the show & in 2016 Britney also open the iHeart Festival

I hope all this fesrtivals she is doing all this year help for AL8 :duca:  keep this good relation with iHeart Radio..... I predict she will do some JIngle Ball shows this december unless she goes fully working mode for AL8

3 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

The way she is working hard this year :clap3: she deserve more recognition She basically did 3 shows in  24 hours.... but we always call her lazy

Anyway.... the Daytime show could had been one of her best if she did not had the audio issues all show :deadbanana4: she looked like she was having fun

Yes the intro... with all her eras is fine... but I prefer her doing a short song instead like LIWYHM but its fine

Then.... she said let me do the same show setlist & Outfit for the Main Stage show :dies:  I was expecting at least her doing a different Outfit

Anyway.... Avril finally getting the recognition she deserve during a Festival this year she Open tonight show usually the Biggest artist Open or close the show I remeber last year Dua Lipa open the show & in 2016 Britney also open the iHeart Festival

I hope all this fesrtivals she is doing all this year help for AL8 :duca:  keep this good relation with iHeart Radio..... I predict she will do some JIngle Ball shows this december unless she goes fully working mode for AL8

people finally  recognize her demand :clap3:

18 hours ago, misa amane said:

they are so delusional :rip:

birdie at #8 :deadbanana2:

I agree its a little high, but Birdie is great and the best song on its album (along with the title track) 

Plus at least they aint lazy unlike us and did a discography rate :jonnycat:

6 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

People  don't know  Bite  ME

4 hours ago, greeneyedsoul said:

Love Sux Deluxe October 21

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95248df0ee08961c76e78

Based on your image, it’s false?

i want LS deluxe with AL8 next year, is it too much to ask for Avril’s standard?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.