Avril Lavigne

greeneyedsoul

What'r your favourite bops on TBDT (obviously excluding the ballads)

I Don't Have to Try is slaying me lately :sistrens:

Edited by Homebrand

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Ivan_brit

• KKCuteCat

• Cefh

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Homebrand said:

Runaway is the all time bop. But I do bop to Alone and Contagious. 

3 hours ago, Homebrand said:

Contagious, Runaway, Everything back but you :hippo: I love the lyricism in this album, it's so Shakesperean

9 hours ago, Giancor said:

I'm attending Peru's date tomorrow :duca:

wish me luck! its my first Avril concert :chick3:

I've been a fan since always so im super excited! My favorite album is Let Go :hippo:

did she add a song since the first date? 

good luck and have fun! :whistle:

9 hours ago, Giancor said:

I've been a fan since always so im super excited! My favorite album is Let Go :hippo:

I hope you enjoy it sis :hug:

She added Hello Kitty in some dates, although the Peru show is - technically - the first date off Love Sux Tour (the other shows were from Bite Me Tour and Mainstream Sellout Tour), so this one can be different from the previous ones

5 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

Bebe’s demo of In Touch just leaked and it’s quite different if anyone is interested  

Avril's version >>>>>>>>>>

Also I swear that I heard The Weeknd voice on Bebe's version lol

5 hours ago, Homebrand said:

Runaway, One Of Those Girls and Contagious :hippo:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Cefh said:

Avril's version >>>>>>>>>>

Also I swear that I heard The Weeknd voice on Bebe's version lol

Runaway, One Of Those Girls and Contagious :hippo:

Whew the taste in this post :jamming:

so basically we had to deal with all those comments from the w*dding s!nger's stans cause Lasagna took forever to say yes.......................

9 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

so basically we had to deal with all those comments from the w*dding s!nger's stans cause Lasagna took forever to say yes.......................

So basically her team failed us again?? :deadbanana2:

11 hours ago, Giancor said:

have fun, Peru is so lucky to get a solo tour date 

Expect all greatest hits from Avril & some songs from Love Sux 

Rock in Rio's producer confirmed that she didn't headline the festival because she was LAZY to respond and finish the contract

SHE NEEDS A NEW TEAM

LIKE NOW

1 minute ago, Robburro said:

Rock in Rio's producer confirmed that she didn't headline the festival because she was LAZY to respond and finish the contract

SHE NEEDS A NEW TEAM

LIKE NOW

They probably pay her the same money so she doesn’t care where she’s performing....

1 minute ago, Ivan_brit said:

So basically her team failed us again?? :deadbanana2:

RiR: "would you like to headline Brazil's largest music festival?"

f5290b3895f6b956ca9e3e108b5a00b2.jpg

Avril's team: "huh... maybe"

28 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

I hate her

12 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

They probably pay her the same money so she doesn’t care where she’s performing....

And I hate her more for this :ace:

I blame DTA. So much for having " artistic freedom "

19 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

Rock in Rio sure as hell is paying her more money than MGK did :rip: she gets paid and Rock in Rio is TELEVISED, it's like the best promo slot ever :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Robburro said:

I blame DTA. So much for having " artistic freedom "

DTA isn't in charge of her tours. This was her management's doing.

• ATRL Moderator

Mess :toofunny2:

38 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

RiR: "would you like to headline Brazil's largest music festival?"

f5290b3895f6b956ca9e3e108b5a00b2.jpg

Avril's team: "huh... maybe"

Yeahhh her team sucks!!

The way they are sonly 3 latin shows??? ***** Mexico, Colombia, Chile & Argentina are waiting!!! we dont want festivals that we know she won't headline since they dont even believe in her power

Another example of them booking Avril at the bottom

Firefly Festival on Twitter: "A little something for everyone, everyday ?✨  Single day passes go on sale this Friday at 12pm ET ? Weekend passes  available now at https://t.co/XYhroL8NCz https://t.co/s5pqcGO8AT" / Twitter

Anyway Avril Rock In rio will be streamed instead of Green Day at Rock In Rio Wedsite LOL ..... we kind of won :celestial:

Rock In Rio

5 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

4th place, behind Zedd :toofunny2: even Willow snatched 3rd place

7 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Yeahhh her team sucks!!Anyway Avril Rock In rio will be streamed instead of Green Day at Rock In Rio Wedsite LOL ..... we kind of won :celestial:

Rock In Rio

oh that’s something

2 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

Rock in Rio sure as hell is paying her more money than MGK did :rip: she gets paid and Rock in Rio is TELEVISED, it's like the best promo slot ever :deadbanana4:

DTA isn't in charge of her tours. This was her management's doing.

Why are you so sure DTA has nothing to do with touring? Maybe they get a cur from the touring too? I don’t see how labels earn money purely from streaming and vinyls....I think touring is now part of the contract too considering that’s where the money is?

She is an opening act for MGK, I would say they pay her very very little than none money and her album streams didn’t recover from the touring with MGK, so I don’t see the point to downgrade yourself that hard just to have fun.....

2 hours ago, KKKIMO92 said:

Why are you so sure DTA has nothing to do with touring? Maybe they get a cur from the touring too? I don’t see how labels earn money purely from streaming and vinyls....I think touring is now part of the contract too considering that’s where the money is?

She is an opening act for MGK, I would say they pay her very very little than none money and her album streams didn’t recover from the touring with MGK, so I don’t see the point to downgrade yourself that hard just to have fun.....

Again with that fan fiction?

Love Sux has generated around $640,000 from Spotify alone so far.

The vinyl is listed for $30, if they sell 5,000 that’s $150,000 more in revenue.

Touring and music releases have always been 2 separate businesses for her, literally handled by 2 different companies.

She doesn’t even have a traditional deal with DTA, let alone a 360° one. DTA just distributes Love Sux (and they do everything through Warner / Elektra).

Speaking of that, I think the deal with BMG expires next year and it’ll be interesting to see if she’ll take Head Above Water to DTA or just handle the album herself from then on.

—————————

She toured with MGK because she’s a dumb blonde and her management is full of yes men.

She probably got a higher % of the revenue than opening acts usually get because MGK’s team realized they’d need help to sell tickets. Several dates were honestly bombing.

If she could tour the US at her lowest during HAW, she was more than capable of playing the same venues (with a few upgrades) now.

9 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

Again with that fan fiction?

Love Sux has generated around $640,000 from Spotify alone so far.

The vinyl is listed for $30, if they sell 5,000 that’s $150,000 more in revenue.

Touring and music releases have always been 2 separate businesses for her, literally handled by 2 different companies.

She doesn’t even have a traditional deal with DTA, let alone a 360° one. DTA just distributes Love Sux (and they do everything through Warner / Elektra).

Speaking of that, I think the deal with BMG expires next year and it’ll be interesting to see if she’ll take Head Above Water to DTA or just handle the album herself from then on.

—————————

She toured with MGK because she’s a dumb blonde and her management is full of yes men.

She probably got a higher % of the revenue than opening acts usually get because MGK’s team realized they’d need help to sell tickets. Several dates were honestly bombing.

If she could tour the US at her lowest during HAW, she was more than capable of playing the same venues (with a few upgrades) now.

Without a 360 deal, it’s kinda understandable why her music videos are low budget and no playlists.....most of the promos are just Travis using his network to get Avril do live shows for free.....

She could definitely tour the US next summer if she wants. A 20 dates theatres/small arenas would be easy to do with her status now. They should also truly capitalize the Latin America market, 2 dates plus a festival wouldn’t be enough.

40 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

Without a 360 deal, it’s kinda understandable why her music videos are low budget and no playlists.....most of the promos are just Travis using his network to get Avril do live shows for free.....

Her music videos are low budget because YouTube is beyond dead and their pay rate is laughable lol

The lowest streamed song on Love Sux has brought in 3x as much revenue from Spotify ($13K) as the LIWYHM music video from YouTube ($4.2K) :toofunny2:

What more promo did you want? She performed at pretty much every relevant show this era :rip:

Promo just doesn’t work unless you have physicals to push (which she didn’t when she was performing Bite Me everywhere).

If you perform at a show with 1M viewers and all of them stream your song once on Spotify (a beyond unrealistic conversation rate), you make $4K. Whereas if 0.1% buy a CD you make $10K…

And she didn’t need Travis’ “connections” to book those slots cause A) they’re quite literally available to everyone and B) she also used most of them during HAW.

Playlisting this era was awful, but part of it had to do with Bite Me’s rollout. LIWYHM’s was much better at the start because it was a dead week.

40 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

She could definitely tour the US next summer if she wants. A 20 dates theatres/small arenas would be easy to do with her status now. They should also truly capitalize the Latin America market, 2 dates plus a festival wouldn’t be enough.

I doubt she’d tour 2 summers in a row, but a new album next year would make it more likely.

15 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Yeahhh her team sucks!!

The way they are sonly 3 latin shows??? ***** Mexico, Colombia, Chile & Argentina are waiting!!! we dont want festivals that we know she won't headline since they dont even believe in her power

Firefly Festival on Twitter: "A little something for everyone, everyday ?✨  Single day passes go on sale this Friday at 12pm ET ? Weekend passes  available now at https://t.co/XYhroL8NCz https://t.co/s5pqcGO8AT" / Twitter

Anyway Avril Rock In rio will be streamed instead of Green Day at Rock In Rio Wedsite LOL ..... we kind of won :celestial:

Rock In Rio

That happened way before the sold out arena tour in Canada. :rip: 

49 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

Her music videos are low budget because YouTube is beyond dead and their pay rate is laughable lol

The lowest streamed song on Love Sux has brought in 3x as much revenue from Spotify ($13K) as the LIWYHM music video from YouTube ($4.2K) :toofunny2:

What more promo did you want? She performed at pretty much every relevant show this era :rip:

Promo just doesn’t work unless you have physicals to push (which she didn’t when she was performing Bite Me everywhere).

If you perform at a show with 1M viewers and all of them stream your song once on Spotify (a beyond unrealistic conversation rate), you make $4K. Whereas if 0.1% buy a CD you make $10K…

And she didn’t need Travis’ “connections” to book those slots cause A) they’re quite literally available to everyone and B) she also used most of them during HAW.

Playlisting this era was awful, but part of it had to do with Bite Me’s rollout. LIWYHM’s was much better at the start because it was a dead week.

I doubt she’d tour 2 summers in a row, but a new album next year would make it more likely.

I'm impressed at how you can manage to calculate all the numbers. Like how do you know? And if you have time please help me to **** off a certain fanbase. They're really annoying. 

49 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

I'm impressed at how you can manage to calculate all the numbers. Like how do you know?

The numbers are public:

Spotify: $1 per 250 streams

YouTube: $1 per 1,450 views

(all approximate)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.