Adele

iamvladd

17 hours ago, Aslan said:

Who do y'all want her to work with on her next album? Any specific producers or writers? 
I'm just hoping she drops Greg. Not because I don't feel like he's a good producer/writer. But I feel like they've exhausted their musical output together. I hope she expands her musical horizons with inflo, ludwig and Tobias. I really feel the magic in the songs they've contributed to on 30 compared to Greg's. 

and please for the love of god don't go back to max washed Martin. 
his production is so stale these days. 

I don't mind if she collabs with Greg but probably reduce how many songs make it to the album. Adele and Greg make great music, totally agree about Max tho, go make upbeat poo music with someone else

• Like 1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• anti-bitch

• supertiffany

• Reflektor_Creep

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

Waiting for a post on Instagram like :gaycat6:

Also, funny how every year some people are shocked by her age. They think she's like 50 :dies:

Even a bit more youthful image for the next era would be nice

Never understood those comments because she literally names her albums after her age and she is ageing like the finest of wines. 

Edited by Aslan
  • Like 1

Lol. XL needs to make these official

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Aslan said:

Never understood those comments because she literally names her albums after her age and she is ageing like the finest of wines. 

That just shows you how clueless people are about... everything? Lol. They think it's just random numbers, the album titles

And we, the fans, see her when she's dressed up more casual and has her hair down, but the general public only really sees the music videos and Vegas viral moments, where she's styled older. And in the One Night Only show too, she was styled older.

But it's gotten better over the years thanks to all the viral moments and memes, that people have a better idea of her age. So there's that. And getting that Netflix special would help people to see more of her personality

• Like 1

2 hours ago, anti-***** said:

finally sfftr is diamond

4 diamonds in one album

• Like 1

3 hours ago, anti-***** said:

18x oh my good :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OrgVisual said:

18x oh my good :deadbanana2:

the album coming for double diamond and then three diamond singles on top of that! people don't know how powerful she is. unfortunately XL has not updated the album certification since 2016, 14x platinum

• Like 1

The American Idol "Adele night" is happening now, lol

but yeah, i think they just sing her songs and that's it

• Like 3

listening to 21's best song rn 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, anti-***** said:

Also, funny how every year some people are shocked by her age. They think she's like 50

like?? idk how many 50 year old women they be seeing cause none of them look like that :rip:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

like?? idk how many 50 year old women they be seeing cause none of them look like that :rip:

it's about perception, you know. If we think about it, almost everyone else in the music industry, or in whatever field of entertainment, is trying to look/sound perpetually 20. even some of those that are actually 50. Adele looks her age, but nearly everyone else is trying to look younger

And then they say things like "nobody under 40 likes Adele." Obvi that's not true, and even if it was it wouldn't be a bad thing. If grown ass people like you, you're doing something right

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And people always shocked when they found out she's similar age to taylor :suburban:

Love both of them though 

• Haha 1

but yeah, looks like no birthday post from her, again :emofish:

i don't understand why she stopped doing them. they were cute, every year

3 hours ago, anti-***** said:

The American Idol "Adele night" is happening now, lol

but yeah, i think they just sing her songs and that's it

:heart:

No birthday post :monkey:

1 hour ago, Aslan said:

No birthday post :monkey:

Last year's no posting was actually kinda upsetting. But now I just feel numb

The way she posted on birthday every year since 2017 until 2022 :frown:

All the fan interaction at Vegas is cute, but it feels like online there's basically none right now

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

Last year's no posting was actually kinda upsetting. But now I just feel numb

The way she posted on birthday every year since 2017 until 2022 :frown:

All the fan interaction at Vegas is cute, but it feels like online there's basically none right now

I blame the media. The way they sensationalise everything she does. They'd only twist whatever she posts for clicks. 

but it's the fans that miss out :gaycat6:

we only want to know that she's ok and is happy + some personal photos :heart:

Edited by Aslan

Now let's pray they reupload the official audios on Tiktok very soon. They're still not there. Some other big names got their sounds back already

I know we are heading into summer, so the Spotify streams might look rough anyway, but at least there's a chance that yet another song blows up. Plus more viral videos from Vegas as she returns there

• Like 1

American Idol dedicated a whole night about her + wished her Happy bday on national TV yet she didn't even acknowledge it :rip:

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, OrgVisual said:

American Idol dedicated a whole night about her + wished her Happy bday on national TV yet she didn't even acknowledge it :rip:

I feel like she'll never post about anything that's not her career related ever again. It's strictly business now

The creation of Adele Access was an attempt to give us some fan engagement, but it's not the same because it's not her posting there, probably some intern

If you look at all the other big artists right now, they have more social media presence and they release albums more often than her

It should not be considered "success stanning" to wish for something better than how they treated this album. Literally 19 might outstream 30 in daily streams soon. And 30 is my favorite album by her, but clearly there's something wrong with the way it was presented to the public

2 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

I feel like she'll never post about anything that's not her career related ever again. It's strictly business now

The creation of Adele Access was an attempt to give us some fan engagement, but it's not the same because it's not her posting there, probably some intern

If you look at all the other big artists right now, they have more social media presence and they release albums more often than her

It should not be considered "success stanning" to wish for something better than how they treated this album. Literally 19 might outstream 30 in daily streams soon. And 30 is my favorite album by her, but clearly there's something wrong with the way it was presented to the public

I mean she barely posted on social media before. That's why she went viral every time she did so.

But she could have had sent a video wishing the contestants good luck or something. I'm pretty sure the American Idol team would reach out if they dedicated a night to her :clown:

6 hours ago, OrgVisual said:

I mean she barely posted on social media before. That's why she went viral every time she did so.

But she could have had sent a video wishing the contestants good luck or something. I'm pretty sure the American Idol team would reach out if they dedicated a night to her :clown:

She was a bit more active in 2020, but I guess after the *Jamaica photo* they took the password away from her again Lol

Now I'm waiting to see if the Idol night had any streaming boost effect. Probably not much

I always hope anything from 30 would go viral, but it's tiresome to worry about the streams. Only Adele can fix it

44 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

She was a bit more active in 2020, but I guess after the *Jamaica photo* they took the password away from her again Lol

Now I'm waiting to see if the Idol night had any streaming boost effect. Probably not much

I always hope anything from 30 would go viral, but it's tiresome to worry about the streams. Only Adele can fix it

Bruh we're in spring, heading into summer. Ain't nobody streaming A's music lol 

Sony are also atrocious when it comes to playlisting her music. Out of all her peers she has the lowest playlist reach :rip:

At least she's back in 2 weeks I guess :-*

I can't wait to hear those vocals after having over 2 months away to rest her voice :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.