• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• anti-bitch

• supertiffany

• Reflektor_Creep

1 hour ago, anti-***** said:

Maybe the next album could be the self-titled that she talked about in 2016.

I feel like self titled will be a retrospective album. Not solely based on what’s happening in her life now but her life as a whole. Taking inspiration from all of her idols, family, exes and friends who shaped her into who she is today.

10 minutes ago, Aslan said:

I feel like self titled will be a retrospective album. Not solely based on what’s happening in her life now but her life as a whole. Taking inspiration from all of her idols, family, exes and friends who shaped her into who she is today.

does she do that? does she write based on the past?

she seems to write as of the moment lol

I want to see her go on full country album next

4 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

Never country!! Or maybe one song but thats it.

And i want her to look forward anyway. Not in the past. And try different sounds. But ofc she will do whatever she wants, lol.

13 hours ago, anti-***** said:

Yeah, she can't take another 6 years off. Though she also said 30 woulda have come out in 2020 without Covid. So the album was finished over 2 years ago.

Yes. I hope she changes her mind about all that. Plus she has enough material to do a residency without a new album so I hope she at least tours within 6 years. lol

we better get A candids at the Super Bowl on Sunday :gaycat5:

my dream would be A x Rih photos :jonny5:

Random fact, Lizzo said Adele got to choose who she sat with at the Grammys and chose her.

1 minute ago, midnightdawn said:

Random fact, Lizzo said Adele got to choose who she sat with at the Grammys and chose her.

not surprised, she loves her 

20 hours ago, anti-***** said:

Yeah. And I'm still thinking about how Adele said that she can't wait for the other albums she's gonna make. And it's been more than a year since she said that, so...:party: hehe. And just because she said she wants more children doesn't mean that she will have them.

This sounds interesting. I also don't think she will continue with the numbering too. :duca:

I am proud of her pulling several songs over 1 million streams. Imagine if she actually promoted.

9 hours ago, supertiffany said:

Isn't WWWY written in the perspective of the future?

9 hours ago, supertiffany said:

Delete this

Edited by Ichinaru19
change

3 hours ago, Rami said:

This sounds interesting. I also don't think she will continue with the numbering too. :duca:

I am proud of her pulling several songs over 1 million streams. Imagine if she actually promoted.

Oh yeah. she said that she can't wait for the next albums in the Zane Lowe's Apple Music interview. And Zane was like "Hold the press!" Lol. Because after 25 she was just talking about how hard it was to make that album. And that she had dreams about falling from high buildings. So although 25 was huge, she was not in a good place mentally then. But now she is.

And in that zoom interview with John Mayer, Adele said she'd like to try and pick up the guitar a little bit more and see if something comes out of it.  Idk if she meant eveb after finishing 30, but maybe. And that normally she never exercises that "muscle" regularly. She used to write only when she felt like it. But maybe that's changing. :beatfreak:

Edited by anti-bitch

12 hours ago, supertiffany said:

does she do that? does she write based on the past?

she seems to write as of the moment lol

We need the dance album first, something in the vein of Calvin Harris' Feels would sound so good with her voice.

1 hour ago, Aslan said:

Ok I hated her hair tonight :gaycat3:

it was giving very much 19th century :dies:

We love Queen Victoriadele :worship:

4 hours ago, anti-***** said:

We love Queen Victoriadele :worship:

LOVE the hair and she sounds as good as she ever has. The bridge especially cause its easily the hardest part.

The Grammy boost is wearing off, but SFTTR only dropped 7k streams in today's update. So it could start going up again next week.

And 21 is definitely coming for 4M daily. Probably next week.

Someone has uploaded the Audience with Adele performances to Youtube. They are getting quite a lot of views.

This was epic. :flame: I hope they would put new live videos on her official page.

Edited by anti-bitch

12 hours ago, anti-***** said:

Oh yeah. she said that she can't wait for the next albums in the Zane Lowe's Apple Music interview. And Zane was like "Hold the press!" Lol. Because after 25 she was just talking about how hard it was to make that album. And that she had dreams about falling from high buildings. So although 25 was huge, she was not in a good place mentally then. But now she is.

And in that zoom interview with John Mayer, Adele said she'd like to try and pick up the guitar a little bit more and see if something comes out of it.  Idk if she meant eveb after finishing 30, but maybe. And that normally she never exercises that "muscle" regularly. She used to write only when she felt like it. But maybe that's changing. :beatfreak:

This is getting more exciting. 

But does that mean the leaks are true about her releasing too soon? 

I fear she will disappear in March. 

3 minutes ago, Rami said:

This is getting more exciting. 

But does that mean the leaks are true about her releasing too soon? 

I fear she will disappear in March. 

That deuxmoi was talking about the I Drink Wine video. Gold dress, floating in the river, you know.

Otherwise we haven't really had any leaks. And it seems like you can't trust either Hits Daily Double or Roger Friedman/Showbiz411 at all anymore. And certainly you can't trust the twitter "insiders."

So all we can do is wait. But I don't think she's gonna disappear. At least not for long. There's just no way to justify her going away for many years after this era. And especially because she finished the album in 2020 already.

2 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

That deuxmoi was talking about the I Drink Wine video. Gold dress, floating in the river, you know.

Otherwise we haven't really had any leaks. And it seems like you can't trust either Hits Daily Double or Roger Friedman/Showbiz411 at all anymore. And certainly you can't trust the twitter "insiders."

So all we can do is wait. But I don't think she's gonna disappear. At least not for long. There's just no way to justify her going away for many years after this era. And especially because she finished the album in 2020 already.

Yeah I guess. Let's hope she actually started writing for her next album already :duca:

Her lives keep getting better, yesterday One and Only was just perfect.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.