• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• anti-bitch

• supertiffany

• Reflektor_Creep

42 minutes ago, Aslan said:

Well Harry’s just won best engineered album so I think that’s a huge indicator of the night ahead :gaycat5:

Welp but as long as she takes home 1 then it’s all good :foxaylove2:

idk. He was by far the most recognizable name in that category. I would have been shocked if he lost that.

can anyone else see red or is it just being delusional :jonny5:

Edited by Aslan

Well Adele’s winning streak since 2010 officially over, good running Adele :clap3:

I'm scared after she lost Music Film. I hope she wins at least one pop category.

The 30 album deserves at least 1 award

They better not pull a Billie (0/7) with her. If that happens I will blame her 2017 speech because Billie also said something like that and then they gave her 0 wins last year.

It's just minor categories but it's so weird to see her lose a Grammy.

I hope it won't mean anything for the rest of her noms. They better not pull a Billie on her. :rip:

The good news is that Tobias won, legend :jonny: deserved after not winning for WWWY/25.

Maybe she’s opening the show. :duca: 

I can see Adele sitting but I can’t tell what’s she’s wearing

2 hours ago, Aslan said:

can anyone else see red or is it just being delusional :jonny5:

I think you were right after all looks like she’s wearing red :jonny6:

She looks so good! :flame: 

How the hell did Harry Styles beat her for Best Pop Vocal Album? :rip: She better not go home empty-handed. :shakeno: 

:rip: I feel like this is what happens when she doesn't push any of her singles and voters forget about the songs

23 minutes ago, Sept said:

She's gonna go home empty handed :deadbanana:

!!!! Once she lost that music special one I clocked it. How sad

3 minutes ago, midnightdawn said:

:rip: I feel like this is what happens when she doesn't push any of her singles and voters forget about the songs

That's what happens when you abandon your album after a month this day and age. :rip:

She didn’t even get any fan representation in that fan Album of the Year segment. :rip: I have a bad feeling about how tonight is going to go.

4 minutes ago, Adele Addict said:

She didn’t even get any fan representation in that fan Album of the Year segment. :rip: I have a bad feeling about how tonight is going to go.

I'm not surprised. She hasn't pushed the album in almost a year (I guess you can count IDW but that made zero noise) and there was probably always going to be some sort of backlash from the academy after her speech in 2017. 

I doubt she'll ever show up to the Grammys again though.  :rip:

4 minutes ago, Adele Addict said:

Pretty sure they’ll get to the other 7 nominees throughout the night.

I really wished 30 as an album would get recognized at the very least in Pop Vocal Album :cries: some people dismiss it as like her other albums but it really is different and so multilayered. Hope EOM can at least be recognized in 1 award. Is it too dumb to still be hopeful for a chance at AOTY? :ahh:

1 minute ago, Mike91 said:

I'm not surprised. She hasn't pushed the album in almost a year (I guess you can count IDW but that made zero noise) and there was probably always going to be some sort of backlash from the academy after her speech in 2017. 

I doubt she'll ever show up to the Grammys again though.  :rip:

I’m not surprised either, but I am disappointed. The lack of effort she put into the album campaign once it dropped is so frustrating, especially because 30 was such a phenomenal album and deserved so much more. :shakeno: I’m gonna really disappointed if she doesn’t perform or win anything. 

I’m still trying to keep some hope for the big three, though. :duca: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.