ATRL'S NEXT TOP MODEL| S4 | WINNER: Kirsten Dunst

dweebz

9 minutes ago, Littlejfrey said:

That's what I would like to know from @Rotunda  because, not to throw anyone under the bus, but Gigi's photo only has a minor hair movement and Niki's photo is still, but they are getting comments and I only get made fun of? :huh:

Well there’s nothing redeeming about your photo comparatively. It’s a pale white woman against a pale background. No shoes. Hand in the hair. Body in the most stiff position. I mean… Duckie’s critique for me was negative, but at least I’m serving some editorial.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dweebz

• Into The Void

• Julia Fox

• Douglas Booth

out of curiosity is this movement?

DW8lcYB.jpg

20 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

Don't worry sis yours isn't even the worst. I just believed in you more than those 2. :flower2:

me scared d7e3153a4ff96177c128db079bf3634a_w200.gi

14 minutes ago, Insanity said:

the fact is photos are STILL lmao

sorry, meant stiff 

10 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

Well there’s nothing redeeming about your photo comparatively. It’s a pale white woman against a pale background. No shoes. Hand in the hair. Body in the most stiff position. I mean… Duckie’s critique for me was negative, but at least I’m serving some editorial.

with a black dress to make a contrast... so what's your point?  :cupid: you are entitled to your opinion but as I said:  I see someone walking, I see hair moving and dress moving for a round that's called movement, that's why I don't understand the gifs and I would like an answer from Duckie with more details so I can see where I was wrong, that's it

46 minutes ago, Littlejfrey said:

That's what I would like to know from @Rotunda  because, not to throw anyone under the bus, but Gigi's photo only has a minor hair movement and Niki's photo is still, but they are getting comments and I only get made fun of? :huh:

i dragged your photo cause it's giving "random white girl on instagram," not cause it doesn't show movement.  

19 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

i dragged your photo cause it's giving "random white girl on instagram," not cause it doesn't show movement.  

Oh ok cool, I'm glad you made it clear that your "critique" was not because of the movement, which is the theme for this round. And just to be clear, this is not an instagram photo, it's from a spread for Vogue Italia. I don't remember you making this much of a fuss when Tyra and Janelle sent a candid photo (worse than an ig photo) for a round. but oh well...

Thanks hunny  

Just now, Littlejfrey said:

Oh ok cool, I'm glad you made it clear that your "critique" was not because of the movement, which is the theme for this round. And just to be clear, this is not an instagram photo, it's from a spread for Vogue Italia. I don't remember you making this much of a fuss when Tyra and Janelle sent a candid photo (worse than an ig photo) for a round. but oh well...

Thanks hunny  

Got it, still underwhelming. 

2 hours ago, Not Like The Movies said:

it's a black suit! the most common male outfit, dont piss me off x 

and yes they do thanks!

bb its the same photo from like 2 rounds ago.

Voiced lashings coming soon

Anyway my scores are usually more generous thany my critiques so y'all should spend less time mad at me, and more time upset at the judges that praise you in public and tank you in private  

30 minutes ago, dweebz said:

bb its the same photo from like 2 rounds ago.

it's two different magazines/photoshoots stop! 

sdPWtXC.png

Vote Here

Aweng Chuol @kipperskipper

https://voca.ro/13WOgSfko8Qm

Gisele Bunchen @Opulent

https://voca.ro/19aVnqPgTOhj

Joan Small @ZORBIT

https://voca.ro/1a7caU5JW4V3

Lady Gaga @Douglas Booth

I love this photo. I wish the face was stronger.

Kirsten Dunst @Littlejfrey

This isnt a bad photo at all. The issue is that it isnt very interesting compared to some others. I clearly see movement, so there's that.

Gigi Goode @DevonRoars

Here's a secret, I hate everyone in the Haus of Avalon minus Symone, and Gigi aint no exception. For movement, only the hair is moving and that just isnt enough.

Nicki Minaj @Queen Riri.

This is a weird submission to be honest. Its static movement, and I can see the vision behind it, but other than that, I am so sure you had better photos.

Cara Delevingne @touya kinomoto

Its gutter. I can't believe you submitted something like this. I thought you would be the one to beat Aweng but nope.

Spoiler

1. Gisele Bündchen l @Opulent

4. Lady Gaga l @Douglas Booth

5. Aweng Chuol l @kipperskipper

6. Joan Small l @ZORBIT

11. Nicki Minaj l @Queen Riri.

12. Gigi Goode l @DevonRoars

13. Kirsten Dunst l @Littlejfrey

21. Cara Delevigne l @touya kinomoto

@dweebz  @sumthintoxic82 @Rotunda @Thanatos @Jai

Edited by dweebz

24 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

it's two different magazines/photoshoots stop! 

could have fooled me 

11 minutes ago, dweebz said:

sdPWtXC.png

Vote Here

Aweng Chuol @kipperskipper

https://voca.ro/13WOgSfko8Qm

Gisele Bunchen @Opulent

https://voca.ro/19aVnqPgTOhj

Joan Small @ZORBIT

Lady Gaga @Douglas Booth

Kirsten Dunst @Littlejfrey

https://voca.ro/1oLdjWk6oaFn

Gigi Goode @DevonRoars

Nicki Minaj @Queen Riri.

Reveal hidden contents

1. Gisele Bündchen l @Opulent

4. Lady Gaga l @Douglas Booth

5. Aweng Chuol l @kipperskipper

6. Joan Small l @ZORBIT

11. Nicki Minaj l @Queen Riri.

12. Gigi Goode l @DevonRoars

13. Kirsten Dunst l @Littlejfrey

21. Cara Delevigne l @touya kinomoto

@dweebz  @sumthintoxic82 @Rotunda @Thanatos @Jai

Sis why is my critique for joan? Nnnn

i mean ill take it if thats what you are giving haha

16 minutes ago, Douglas Booth said:

Sis why is my critique for joan? Nnnn

i mean ill take it if thats what you are giving haha

sorry, something wrong happened to the copy and paste.

1 hour ago, Rotunda said:

Anyway my scores are usually more generous thany my critiques so y'all should spend less time mad at me, and more time upset at the judges that praise you in public and tank you in private  

I'm not mad at you, I was just confused :hug: sorry if it came across the other way

_

Thank you Ms hoest!

B E L L A 

POINT   O F   VIEW

00-NEW-BELLACOVER-FINAL.gif

@dweebz @Thanatos @Rotunda @sumthintoxic82

Movement; lets talk. 

@kipperskipper -  Aweng, this is a great shot that captures movement in a unique way; I think you did great with choosing a photo that represents movement. We are getting at that point where you always look great; surprise us now. 

@Opulent - Gisele I don't get the lackluster response at all because I love this. Sure; okay I'm not sure what's happening but I DO know movement is present in this shot; you more than understood the assignment in my opinion. One of my favorite shots.

@ZORBIT  - Joan; again  think this is more than enough to represent movement and have to disagree with some of my fellow judges. This is an excellent shot and I love the mirrored energy of the Usain bolt imagery behind you. Another one of my favorites.

@Douglas Booth - Gaga this showcases movement in such a major way; its so pretty to look at. You made movement art and I really appreciated that. 

@Littlejfrey - Kirsten; I think this is good. Obviously there are stronger submission but by no means is this a bad shot and there is tons of movement in it; which is more than I can say for some girlies. 

@DevonRoars - Gigi I have to be honest I was pretty disappointed by this submission from you. You out of a lot of the girls continue to surprise so I was looking forward to what you had. With that said I just wish there was more movement in this shot; Its still okay but other contestants just ate a little more. 

This is just the point that we are at everyone; you have to give it your ALL or run the risk. 

@Queen Riri. - Nicki I really appreciate the campiness, and story telling behind this shot but I do wish we got more elements of you moving rather than the background extras. I applaud the risk but I don't know if it will pay off. 

@touya kinomoto - Cara I think this shot is okay; Its just not one of the stronger shots compared to others submissions. There is movement but there is just that little extra push missing. 

2 hours ago, dweebz said:

Its gutter. I can't believe you submitted something like this. I thought you would be the one to beat Aweng but nope.

pls you never liked Cara.

i don't think my entry is bad and it's far from the worst this round. also you asked for movement. my entry definitely shows movement.

Spoiler

tho i have thought of sending this one too

cara-delevingne-vogue-july-2015-03.jpg

23 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

pls you never liked Cara.

I love all the models. 

Spoiler

Minus aweng

The girls are fighting again 

7 hours ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Joan my fav shot this round 

I appreciate it, especially coming from you Movement KING :butterfly:

3 hours ago, Jai said:

Joan; again  think this is more than enough to represent movement and have to disagree with some of my fellow judges. This is an excellent shot and I love the mirrored energy of the Usain bolt imagery behind you. Another one of my favorites.

GRACIAS for being the only Judge so far to recognize the formerly world renowned retired Jamaican Sprinter; we love an intellectual supermodel, this is why you’re the most respected one currently 

oSz4wWl.gif

38 minutes ago, ZORBIT said:

I appreciate it, especially coming from you Movement KING :butterfly:

GRACIAS for being the only Judge so far to recognize the formerly world renowned retired Jamaican Sprinter; we love an intellectual supermodel, this is why you’re the most respected one currently 

oSz4wWl.gif

Of course! I've been really trying to take the time to take in submissions, and not go on a tirade like some other judges. 

3d34b1ef5983f1d020d50dfbd65dfa5f30cbd2f8

trishapaytas-yummy.gif

Movement: S2 > S4 :michael:

Aweng Chuol @kipperskipper

I am so glad that someone submitted a photo using the motion blur technique. A great method to create dymanic pictures like yours. Love the emotion that Aweng is showing in her face, it feels so real. 

Fantastic

Cara Delevingne @touya kinomoto

The pose is amazing, I wish the face would be a bit stronger. Good pick to represent movement. 

This photograph reminds me of the basic trampoline shoots they do in (nearly) all topmodel series around the world. 

Gigi Goode @DevonRoars

This is such a great picture, from the styling to the way this picture was taken. I just wish we would see some movement. 

Gisele Bündchen @Opulent

I like that this is in B&W. The movement of the dress is cute but overall I am not so crazy about your picture. 

Joan Small @ZORBIT

Your picture reminds me of Naomi's in S2, just this time we have Joan vs Usain. 

Love the colors of this, it really pops. Great movement by Joan, love her serious face, it's giving "I want to win". 

Great way to rebound! 

Kirsten Dunst @Littlejfrey

The scenery is stunning and I like the styling. I do see movement but it could be much stronger. I am not so crazy about this entry, you can do better. 

Lady Gaga @Douglas Booth

This is a great exemple of how to represent movement with an outfit. I really like this, the dress is stunning. The wig could use a good brush and I wish we would see more of her face. 

Nicki Minaj @Queen Riri.

The concept of this is amazing, reminds me of Godzilla vs King Kong. Love that you submitted this to represent movement. 

I just wish Nicki's face would display an emotion like anger because she looks kinda dead and robotic. 

@dweebz @Rotunda @Jai @sumthintoxic82 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.