ATRL'S NEXT TOP MODEL| S4 | WINNER: Kirsten Dunst

dweebz

22 minutes ago, dweebz said:

albzRxX.png

With 51.4 points in 1st place,

Joan Small @ZORBIT

2fVkLBT.jpeg

A vision!

I did not expect this omg, Gracias everyone!

JIMS3QN.thumb.gif.87061ead42728ba7fce872

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dweebz

• Into The Void

• Julia Fox

• Douglas Booth

eQZYOPb.png

Taking the last place in the top, with 49.2 points in 2nd place,

Lady Gaga @Douglas Booth

FQ_eV6OaUAA0wK2?format=jpg&name=large

qQLTnMg.png

Cara Delevingne

Gigi Goode

Nicki Minaj

One of you will stay, the other two. Its your funeral.

With 36.1 points, safe from elimination

Spoiler

Cara Delevingne @touya kinomoto

12783842-6966209-The_model_26_displays_h

You are safe.

Awwww bye Gigi and Nicki!:heart:

It was so fun doing this with both of you

Double eliminations are a thing of the past.

We need a who do you think should go home question

Just now, Douglas Booth said:

We need a who do you think should go home question

I agree

eS5qxk0.png

You did it! All you had to do was "move us", that wasn't hard... but for some reason some of yall couldn't do that. Now, we want you to sell us something... anything really.

The only criteria is that there MUST be Ad placement, there must be something tangible being sold/advertised.

It can be perfume, it can be a dress, make up. Anything, just sell us something.

Along with your photo submission, send us a short pitch.

NO LONGER THAN THREE SENTENCES

BUT FIRST, I have a question for my top 6.

Who should go home, and why? Answer below.

Deadline: Monday, April 25, 6:00PM

Elimination: Single

Spoiler

1. Gisele Bündchen l @Opulent

4. Lady Gaga l @Douglas Booth

5. Aweng Chuol l @kipperskipper

6. Joan Small l @ZORBIT

13. Kirsten Dunst l @Littlejfrey

21. Cara Delevigne l @touya kinomoto

@dweebz  @sumthintoxic82 @Rotunda @Thanatos @Jai

Edited by dweebz

Wait does this mean the photo in itself has to be an Ad? Or can it be like a normal photoshoot of her holding a handbag she’s not selling but we’ll pretend she is for this round.

38 minutes ago, Douglas Booth said:

Wait does this mean the photo in itself has to be an Ad? Or can it be like a normal photoshoot of her holding a handbag she’s not selling but we’ll pretend she is for this round.

both

Correct eliminations all around! Congrats to Cara and Kirsten staying another week :clap3: 

Kirsten I’m rooting for you sis xx josh safdie wants a movie with you and i as the leads and you know im her muse when he wrote uncuuh huum 

1 hour ago, dweebz said:

it's not personal but i have to say Gaga ONLY because she was already eliminated once. tho i must say she has stepped her ***** up since then.

Edited by touya kinomoto

2 hours ago, dweebz said:

Gaga. She has cheated multiple times, and continues to cheat, by abusing the public vote by constantly giving everyone 1s and making her friends give everyone 1s.

Joan, Kirsten, Cara, Giselle, and myself have made it this far based on fairness and the quality of our photos alone, not resorting to desperate tactics to rig ourselves a spot in the competition. 

5 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

Gaga. She has cheated multiple times, and continues to cheat, by abusing the public vote by constantly giving everyone 1s and making her friends give everyone 1s.

Joan, Kirsten, Cara, Giselle, and myself have made it this far based on fairness and the quality of our photos alone, not resorting to desperate tactics to rig ourselves a spot in the competition. 

umm, cheating implies that you did something that was not allowed and none of the examplkes fit that. also i havent given undeserved 1's after the infamous expose:chick2:

4 minutes ago, Douglas Booth said:

umm, cheating implies that you did something that was not allowed and none of the examplkes fit that. also i havent given undeserved 1's after the infamous expose:chick2:

So who do you think should go home?

Just now, dweebz said:

So who do you think should go home?

I always envisioned the ideal Top 4 in the beginning as Me, Kiko, Joan, and maybe Alton.

Giselle hasn't really been standing out for me, im not sure if she we just haven't interacted or if she is just a bit vanilla, and Aweng to me feels like a good but unmemorable model. Yeah she does the asignment but nothing is really exciting about her body of work, there isn't much of a conversation other than "hmmmm ok, good job"

I remember Cara and Allison being a bit bitchy towards me but i'm fine with it since to me they can back it up with good pics:nicole:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.