All-Time Hot 100: Female Rap/Hip-Hop Artists.

GoodGuyGoneGhetto

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

• Stepfon

• Mattyboy

• Raver

Cardi could have been #1 had she released a sophomore album. Too bad she’s never releasing a follow up :chick3:

Still at #2 with features, droplets, and 1 album ain’t that bad :clap3:

Damn, look at Doja go. That’s so impressive :clap3:

I think Doja will overtake everyone in the next 5 years, Cardi is too slow but wow #2 all time with one album is impressive af.

I wish we could see a list without features 

This list is unfair because older rappers had to climb through hell and back :deadbanana4: even iggy being there is a complete ki.

meanwhile the male list is probably looking so different. 

I’m kind of shocked iggy is that high up. And Cardi with that many after one album and some singles…

Edited by loveisdead9582

Doja and Cardi will be going head to head for that #1 spot in a couple years :deadbanana2:

Cardi with ONE album. She no needs 100 collabs and features :skull: 

10 minutes ago, umich said:

Salt N Pepa :eek: 

1.3M points came from their “Very Necessary” era alone, namely the singles ”Shoop” and “WHATTA MAN” followed by “None Of Your Business/Heaven & Hell”.

:jonnycat:

The first Female Hip-Hop smash-hit era. 

2 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Cardi with ONE album. She no needs 100 collabs and features :skull: 

Please.. I expected better coming from you. Cardi has like 50 features.. And Nicki is coming from the digital era. It’s easy to get SPS with free streams. 

Just now, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

1.3M points came from their “Very Necessary” era alone, namely the singles ”Shoop” and “WHATTA MAN” followed by “None Of Your Business/Heaven & Hell”.

:jonnycat:

The first Female Hip-Hop smash-hit era. 

Imagine if songs like Push It and Let’s Talk About Sex were bigger on the Hot 100 :jonny2:

2 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

Please.. I expected better coming from you. Cardi has like 50 features.. And Nicki is coming from the digital era. It’s easy to get SPS with free streams. 

Exactly, majority of Nicki’s biggest hits were from the digital era

5 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

American rapper Cardi B has released one studio album, two solo mixtapes, 35 singles (including 20 as a featured artist) and 17 music videos (as a lead artist).

2 minutes ago, Aribiotch said:

Exactly, majority of Nicki’s biggest hits were from the digital era

Right? :rip: These people really trying it. 

1 minute ago, Stepfon said:

American rapper Cardi B has released one studio album, two solo mixtapes, 35 singles (including 20 as a featured artist) and 17 music videos (as a lead artist).

35 singles okay.. That’s enough for 3 albums, at least 2. That’s 1/3 as much as Nicki’s 100

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.