HDD: 30 increases to 205k

LanaDReyOnline

3 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

The point is that if it sold 175k in pure then there's no way the vinyl sales will be under 30k, and  since they shipped let's say an estimated 300k vinyl copies to the US, there's no way it will take a long time to be sold out. Maximum 2 weeks at this point. 

Yeah but I'm saying Amazon and Walmart can use their logistics to move stocks and redistribute them so we don't have to worry about it got out of stock (in the US).

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• georgechxng

• simmnfierzig

• PopFan1996

• Steve Johnson

2 minutes ago, HeWon'tGo said:

Yeah but I'm saying Amazon and Walmart can use their logistics to move stocks and redistribute them so we don't have to worry about it got out of stock (in the US).

There's no way it won't go out of stock. As long as the demand is more than the stock (which is literally the case)  it will go out of stock no matter how the logistic is. I am talking about the US as a whole not just some random Walmart going out of stock. There's a limit to the vinyl albums and all the stores will run out of stock soon. 

Edited by PopFan1996

5 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

There's no way it won't go out of stock. As long as the demand is more than the stock (which is literally the case)  it will go out of stock no matter how the logistic is. I am talking about the US as a whole not just some random Walmart going out of stock. There's a limit to the vinyl albums and all the stores will run out of stock soon. 

I am talking WW tho. They can redistribute stocks from countries where it does not sell well to the US is what I am saying.

13 minutes ago, LanaDReyOnline said:

Girl I’m out here enjoying Christmas and she’s increasing, lord the POWER

the stans dragging you from celebrations to update the thread :bibliahh:

7 minutes ago, HeWon'tGo said:

I am talking WW tho. They can redistribute stocks from countries where it does not sell well to the US is what I am saying.

yeah i was thinking this too. Like if she is doing weaker in east europe/asia they can transfer the stocks there to where it is in high demand.

6 minutes ago, HeWon'tGo said:

Makes more sense.

But does Walmart exist outside the US?

2 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

Makes more sense.

But does Walmart exist outside the US?

I am not sure, but I just checked Amazon and the status is still sitting pretty at "In Stock"

If an item is limited in stock and is to be sold out in 1 week, it will have a different status I believe (pls don't drag me if I am wrong).

652opH0.png

2 minutes ago, HeWon'tGo said:

I am not sure, but I just checked Amazon and the status is still sitting pretty at "In Stock"

If an item is limited in stock and is to be sold out in 1 week, it will have a different status I believe (pls don't drag me if I am wrong).

652opH0.png

Actually it makes sense

1 hour ago, TheDreamer said:

The way she did that with no promo, no 10+ versions, no signed vinyls & cds. Just pure talent and word of mouth :deadbanana2:

8rdMrFq.gif

the fact she doesn't have to worry about signing 200k cds because her talent and demand does the work for her :deadbanana2:

The fact that Adele is making people buy relics at record pace and numbers for the streaming era.. no one is doing it like her. 

10 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

the fact she doesn't have to worry about signing 200k cds because her talent and demand does the work for her :deadbanana2:

Now imagine if she actually put in the work and had like 200k signed vinyl and CDs for xmas week? :jonny5:

400k confirmed

She redefines smashing every single week :jonny5:

So, I guess her label didn't "overship" after all. I suspect her post-Holiday drop won't be as huge as people are predicting.

Her other fan base is silent about this. Where are y'all? :laugh:

2 hours ago, georgechxng said:

- First album to have 3 +200k weeks of sales ever since Views (2016)

since Scorpion

Truly insane how much she's selling :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.