HDD: 30 increases to 205k

LanaDReyOnline

Great number for 30 :clap3:

Anyone ready for the massive drop for 30 next week/the week after due to the end of holiday season + lack of vinyl stocks? :rip:

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• georgechxng

• simmnfierzig

• PopFan1996

• Steve Johnson

14 minutes ago, FAN said:

Would this be SOUR’s 30th week in the top 10?

28 i think

2 minutes ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

Great number for 30 :clap3:

Anyone ready for the massive drop for 30 next week/the week after due to the end of holiday season + lack of vinyl stocks? :rip:

i don't think it's gonna drop that awfully. i think it's still gonna do +100k on the december 24-december 30 tracking week.

4 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

i don't think it's gonna drop that awfully. i think it's still gonna do +100k on the december 24-december 30 tracking week.

how did 25 do for the post-xmas weeks? We need some benchmarking to prepare our expectation :giraffe:

40 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

roddy's led one song higher than #20 in his career so his following doesn't seem big either

He has 3 credited songs that charted higher than #20:swan:

This was a hit before The Box, but not surprised you didnt know

:alexz2:

2 minutes ago, Armani? said:

He has 3 credited songs that charted higher than #20:swan:

This was a hit before The Box, but not surprised you didnt know

:alexz2:

i said led

that says feat

not surprised you misread on purpose to try to drag me, xoxo

at least he's still t10 i guess

Just now, fridayteenage said:

i said led

that says feat

not surprised you misread on purpose to try to drag me, xoxo

at least he's still t10 i guess

I mean, he's the only vocal on "Ballin" so it's basically his own song to the GP lol

4 hours ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Since it's a double album. Everytime one person buys it it counts as two sales too.

Not for Billboard or any sales chart, that's only for certifications with RIAA.

Edited by Headlock

28 minutes ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

how did 25 do for the post-xmas weeks? We need some benchmarking to prepare our expectation :giraffe:

25 fell from 1 million to like 300k i think? or something of the sort :deadbanana2:it was a very big drop. 

but i don't think this is comparable to 25. 25 was a one in a lifetime album, the margin for its numbers to free fall were just much bigger than any other album.

58 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

28 i think

I thought it tied FN with 29 weeks last week? Can anyone confirm?

1 hour ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

If the drop is similar to 25 then she will do around 40k sales next week (~65k SPS)

21 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

If the drop is similar to 25 then she will do around 40k sales next week (~65k SPS)

i doubt that's gonna be the case. 25 can't be compared to anything else. the album had an over 200k christmas boost in sales. it didn't perform like a normal album, its increases and drops were all over the board.

Red TV is already eligible for 2x Platinum certification. Wow, that's super fast, even more impressive for a re-recorded album. 

My boy bombed hard. The streets really weren’t messin with the album. Oh my GOODNESS

2 hours ago, Before the Dawn said:

No way its dropping that much. It will still be above 100k

8 hours ago, unison stan said:

it's #1 for 5 weeks. come here when rihanna can do 

you tried it...you think i was shading her with this? :bibliahh:not when Adele is my 10th most streamed artist of '21 & 30 is my 8th most streamed album of '21-

I think 30 will sell 70-75k next week. She’ll hold onto #1 but it will be an significant drop as expected. 

9 hours ago, PopFan1996 said:

Why do you want that racist to stay in the top 10? :rip:

Some Country & other fans are/keep "countering" counter culture & have all year. Sand In My Boots is almost Top 10 at Country radio as well. Morgan clearly did a stint in rehab while out of the spotlight as his drinking had already caused him some more minor problems before this. I'm not his biggest fan by any means. But given his attempts to resolve the underlying cause, he probably deserves 1 last chance, though he's undoubtedly already done damage he can't fully repair. If he fucks up again though his career is fucked with no more chances at redemption. And he WILL lose everything.

3 hours ago, Before the Dawn said:

I'll go with 100k, 65k pure sales. After this next week, except for the Grammys, SPS will probably be the main source of consumption. Adele said she didn't want a "Hello" that overshadowed much of 25. 30 has several solid hits left so I don't see it leaving the Top 3 for a few more months at least. My favorite is Can I Get It so hopefully she promotes it sooner than later.

Roddy bombing like this puts into perspective Just how well lil has x did . The sales climate is just not what it used to be, even if you are coming of a big hit . There is no universe that Edsheeran and lil has should be doing similar numbers 

3 hours ago, Hot Volcano said:

No way its dropping that much. It will still be above 100k

since it has been consistently delivering only around 30k sps, i'd say 100k next week, then hovering around 50-60k throughout Jan.

41 minutes ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

since it has been consistently delivering only around 30k sps, i'd say 100k next week, then hovering around 50-60k throughout Jan.

6th week at #1 is on lock, and I bet she'll stay #1 throughout January, tying 25's run (10 weeks at #1) and maybe even surpassing it!

Imagine if EOM and 30 both surpass Hello and 25's weeks at #1 :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.