• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• georgechxng

• simmnfierzig

• PopFan1996

• Steve Johnson

7 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Read page 7 again :foxaylove3:

I didn't say you actually started coming for Adele in the thread, but you fell for the bait and started doing so. Whataya want me to do? Sit down and let you come for her? :toofunny2:

2 minutes ago, abrahamjmr said:

I didn't say you actually started coming for Adele in the thread, but you fell for the bait and started doing so. Whataya want me to do? Sit down and let you come for her? :toofunny2:

I’m referring to Adele stans joining in with the trolls first :foxaylove3:

Edited by Headlock

Just now, Headlock said:

I’m referring to Adele Stan’s joining in with the trolls first :foxaylove3:

That's why I said what I said. I won't simply back down in here while you start talking about my fave just because some trolls came for yours. 

20 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Honey, you are not a just a fan. You behave exactly like a stan, so either you say you are or you admit there are other things fueling your fervor to attack Taylor :foxaylove3:

Since apparently I have to spell it out, I am essentially a stan WHEN SHE RELEASES MUSIC. 

But I do NOT consider myself an actual stan because she only releases every 4-6 years.

AGAIN, in case that was difficult to understand.

When Adele release music. Me actively interested in her. Me like her a lot. 

When Adele is on break. Me like her a lot but am not actively interested in her besides listening to her music. 

Does that help?

16 minutes ago, abrahamjmr said:

That's why I said what I said. I won't simply back down in here while you start talking about my fave just because some trolls came for yours. 

No, you start with them first, for the millionth time :gaycat6:

5 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Since apparently I have to spell it out, I am essentially a stan WHEN SHE RELEASES MUSIC. 

But I do NOT consider myself an actual stan because she only releases every 4-6 years.

AGAIN, in case that was difficult to understand.

When Adele release music. Me actively interested in her. Me like her a lot. 

When Adele is on break. Me like her a lot but am not actively interested in her besides listening to her music. 

Does that help?

A fair weather stan, interesting :celestial:

Saw the numbers first and thought it was the usual billboard difference. :ohwow:

I’m exhausted for y’all :deadvision: … but also don’t stop :coffee:

tbqh, a certain fanbase needed to be knocked down a peg or two. 

@Headlock

I happily wasted a good 5 minutes of my life going through the first 10 pages of my posts and found that... I don't actually always post about Taylor. I mean, I knew that, you knew that, and I get you were just idiotically trying to make a nonexistent point because you had nothing else but... still somehow I wanted to call you out for your constant BS.

I'm in this thread. I see you also posted in this thread. No mention of Taylor on my end. Strange.

I'm in this thread. I see you also posted in this thread. No mention of Taylor on my end. Strange.

I'm in this thread. Talked about Adele. No mention of Taylor on my end (3). Strange again

I'm in this thread. Talked about Adele. No mention of Taylor on my end. Strange...again.

I'm in this thread. No mention of Taylor? Strange.

In this thread. Posted multiple times with no mention of Taylor earlier in the thread. Only mentioned Taylor once when quoting someone comparing Taylor and Adele.

So no, I do not obsessively post about Taylor. I do not mention or talk about her in every thread. I don't give 2 shits about Taylor. The only reason I've even talked about her in the past 2 months is the obsessive way Swifties have tried to find ANY avenue to call Adele a flop/underperformance.

It's almost as sad as... you (again), previously claiming I said "COVID started in summer 2020" when I literally...did not say that or insinuate such. I'm a scientist and work in biopharmaceuticals. I'm 100% positive, I know more about COVID, vaccines, and epidemiology in general than you do, so that was a bit funny.  Curiously, do you not get tired of literally pulling shit out of your ass just to try make lame drags? Genuine question. Because this is the 2nd time you've made stuff up to try and "Drag" me

-

OT: Hoping BB is at least 210k and keeps the trend of higher than HDD :clap3: 

Edited by Gaia

36 minutes ago, Gaia said:

@Headlock

I happily wasted a good 5 minutes of my life going through the first 10 pages of my posts and found that... I don't actually always post about Taylor. I mean, I knew that, you knew that, and I get you were just idiotically trying to make a nonexistent point because you had nothing else but... still somehow I wanted to call you out for your constant BS.

I'm in this thread. Talked about Adele. No mention of Taylor on my end (3). Strange again

I'm in this thread. Talked about Adele. No mention of Taylor on my end. Strange...again.

In this thread. Posted multiple times with no mention of Taylor earlier in the thread. Only mentioned Taylor once when quoting someone comparing Taylor and Adele.

So no, I do not obsessively post about Taylor. I do not mention or talk about her in every thread. I don't give 2 shits about Taylor. The only reason I've even talked about her in the past 2 months is the obsessive way Swifties have tried to find ANY avenue to call Adele a flop/underperformance.

It's almost as sad as... you (again), previously claiming I said "COVID started in summer 2020" when I literally...did not say that or insinuate such. I'm a scientist and work in biopharmaceuticals. I'm 100% positive, I know more about COVID, vaccines, and epidemiology in general than you do, so that was a bit funny.  Curiously, do you not get tired of literally pulling shit out of your ass just to try make lame drags? Genuine question. Because this is the 2nd time you've made stuff up to try and "Drag" me

-

This STOMP :WAP:

23 hours ago, storminthedark said:

17 pages…for this? :toofunny2:

not surprised anymore :toofunny3:

Adele sells +200k again while enjoying Xmas in her house and this is what she generates :rip:

Her power is unmatched

On 12/25/2021 at 2:04 PM, Gaia said:

It's actually hilarious how Swifties just...continue to live in their delusional little world no matter what happens in the real world.

Taylor cannot even outsell Adele with dozens of versions, hundreds of thousands of signed copies, merchandized bundles, and more promo.

It's also hilarious that the "music industry" can't even chart for more than 1 week at #1 on the Hot 100. Cardigan wasn't even on YE Top 100 on the Hot 100 

And Willow with it's entire run being on the 2021 year, didn't even chart Top 50 year end 

If she didn't constantly resort to gimmicks for her #1 hot 100 debuts that fall into oblivion, she wouldn't have had one since Look What You Made Me Do 

If she didn't constantly resort to gimmicks, her album since reputation would be at half their current numbers.

So again...to understand. Adele outsells Taylor in every regard with less promotion, without the gimmicks, and without the tabloid drama and yet... Taylor is somehow bigger 

:lmao: So true.

Y’all I leave and enjoy Christmas for a day and come back to 11 pages of arguments.

y’all need to chill

6 hours ago, Gaia said:

@Headlock

-

Lmao I edited my post right after I posted last night as I realized it was hyperbolic, it now says “barely any thread without”, but happy for you that you wasted your time instead of just reading my post? :dies:

You certainly do give two shits about Taylor, it’s again strange you keep denying as much. I’m curious to see how you behave when Adele takes another decade long break, since you are a fair weather stan and all. And again with the COVID thing, something that multiple people called you out for, but sure, I’m making stuff up :celestial:

6 hours ago, georgechxng said:

This STOMP :WAP:

Lmao you really have no room to speak on this sis, step away :foxaylove3:

A QUEEN!!!! 

GO Adele!

8 hours ago, Gaia said:

@Headlock

-

No wigs left. :jonny4:

On 12/25/2021 at 9:04 AM, Gaia said:

It's actually hilarious how Swifties just...continue to live in their delusional little world no matter what happens in the real world.

Taylor cannot even outsell Adele with dozens of versions, hundreds of thousands of signed copies, merchandized bundles, and more promo.

It's also hilarious that the "music industry" can't even chart for more than 1 week at #1 on the Hot 100. Cardigan wasn't even on YE Top 100 on the Hot 100 

And Willow with it's entire run being on the 2021 year, didn't even chart Top 50 year end 

If she didn't constantly resort to gimmicks for her #1 hot 100 debuts that fall into oblivion, she wouldn't have had one since Look What You Made Me Do 

If she didn't constantly resort to gimmicks, her album since reputation would be at half their current numbers.

So again...to understand. Adele outsells Taylor in every regard with less promotion, without the gimmicks, and without the tabloid drama and yet... Taylor is somehow bigger  

Ouch :skull: 

On 12/25/2021 at 10:04 PM, Gaia said:

:clap3::clap3:

On 12/25/2021 at 5:04 PM, Gaia said:

exactly

14 hours ago, Gaia said:

@Headlock

-

:rip: :rip: 

On 12/25/2021 at 10:04 PM, Gaia said:

This ultimate drag :ahh: The fact that there is no counter argument from the second fanbase regarding this because it is absolutely TRUE! :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.