HDD: 30 increases to 205k

LanaDReyOnline

6 hours ago, supertiffany said:

:bibliahh:

Making music as a musician is a great thing supertiffany

4 hours ago, TheDreamer said:

The Swifties getting so brave when their fave literally moved her original release date because of Adele :ahh: 

And thank god she did. Nobody, including Adele, would have needed that

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• georgechxng

• simmnfierzig

• PopFan1996

• Steve Johnson

8 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Stop feigning ignorance, especially when you have said multiple times you don’t stan Adele, yet you are perched in every one of her threads shading Taylor.

See, that's the issue with y'all. Gaia is a pretty constant presence in the 30 thread, idk if they're a diehard stan but they're def a casual fan at the very least. You guys are so focused on making everything revolve it around Taylor even when it is not. I've already seen swifties calling BeyAdmired a fake Adele stan despite them being one of the top posters of 30's thread and Adele's base. Imagine if we were calling swifties "fake Taylor's fans" for attacking Adele. Just accept it's happening because a fan war between the two bases is a current thing and move on :dies:

the obsession from certain users :skull: 

not they being “concerned” for Taylor stans :skull: how about concerning about yourself

4 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

The fact that they think anyone buys the "fake stans" narrative is so funny:bibliahh: 

It's just absurd honestly. Maybe I'm not as immature, but if I genuinely believed someone was a "Fake stan," I'd response by giving no response. At the most, simply stating, "You're clearly not even a real fan, so I'm not going to bother"

But every week since Adele started promoting again, it's been Taylor stans attacking her because "fake adele stans attack taylor" which is just so ridiculously absurd. 

Can we also talk about the irony of claiming misogyny against anyone who doesn't like Taylor Swift and her antics while sitting on a pop music forum and claiming that people don't genuinely like Adele, and people only fake stan her to belittle someone else.

Seems like a pretty misogynistic way of thinking:devil:

11 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

The fact that they think anyone buys the "fake stans" narrative is so funny:bibliahh: 

You’re literally talking to one, who literally said so themselves :deadbanana4:

17 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Ahhh, one of the “Adele” stans, speak of the devil :celestial:

You must have missed the part where I said actual Adele stans kii with y’all, like in this thread, page 7, and that sets off the mess once again. Stop feigning ignorance, especially when you have said multiple times you don’t stan Adele, yet you are perched in every one of her threads shading Taylor.

The literal nonsense :deadbanana: I said I do not technically stan Adele because while I am a huge fan of her and her music, she does not promote enough to feel an attachment to level of calling myself a "stan."

So I have to be a "stan" to post about her? Being a fan isn't good enough now? I have to be an obsessed fan? :deadbanana2:

I'm gonna give you benefit of the doubt and assume you're just a 16 year old who lacks critical thinking skills. Because if you're an adult...yikes.

Edited by Gaia

3 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

See, that's the issue with y'all. Gaia is a pretty constant presence in the 30 thread, idk if they're a diehard stan but they're def a casual fan at the very least. You guys are so focused on making everything revolve it around Taylor even when it is not. I've already seen swifties calling BeyAdmired a fake Adele stan despite them being one of the top posters of 30's thread and Adele's base. Imagine if we were calling swifties "fake Taylor's fans" for attacking Adele. Just accept it's happening because a fan war between the two bases is a current thing and move on :dies:

Yes, a casual fan definitely would enter every thread shading Taylor with the fervor of defending their first born :celestial:

11 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

Its very odd because instead of attacking the supposed artists they truly stan for they just dragged Adele. I think they just don't like Adele stans.
:deadbanana2:

Just now, Gaia said:

The literal nonsense :deadbanana: I said I do not technically stan Adele because while I am a huge fan of her and her music, she does not promote enough to feel an attachment to level of calling myself a "stan."

So I have to be a "stan" to post about her? Being a fan isn't good enough now? I have to be an obsessed fan? :deadbanana2:

It shows your true motivations behind attacking Taylor :celestial:

Kinda wish 30 outdid folklore’s FW BB sales or Spotify numbers so we can move on from all of this :monkey: well I guess it will remain this way since the numbers remain intact no matter how certain users will try over and over

2 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Yes, a casual fan definitely would enter every thread shading Taylor with the fervor of defending their first born :celestial:

It's funny... Because I am hardly in any thread in base belittling Taylor. Using superlatives like "every thread" just further shows you're making baseless and exaggerated claims.

Wonder when you'll get tired of posting nonsense.

1 minute ago, enchanted0 said:

Kinda wish 30 outdid folklore’s FW BB sales or Spotify numbers so we can move on from all of this :monkey: well I guess it will remain this way since the numbers remain intact no matter how certain users will try over and over

the album is on track to outsell folklore WW and on US in a matter of just months :bibliahh:flexing first week numbers isn't the serve you think it is, it just shows how frontloaded Taylor's numbers ended up being.

13 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Making music as a musician is a great thing supertiffany

The kii over them celebrating having such a small discography to listen to like it’s a win :gaycat6:

Just now, Headlock said:

The kii over them celebrating having such a small discography to listen to like it’s a win :gaycat6:

I think daydreamers are pretty satisfied with Adele's discography, we don't need you to speak for us :deadbanana2:

8 minutes ago, Gaia said:

It's funny... Because I am hardly in any thread in base belittling Taylor. Using superlatives like "every thread" just further shows you're making baseless and exaggerated claims.

Wonder when you'll get tired of posting nonsense.

There has barely been any thread involving Adele where you have not brought up Taylor or partook in coming for her, you do realize we can see your posts right? :deadbanana4:

Again, the question becomes why? Why do you defend Adele so strongly if you are not a stan? And why do you consistently attack Taylor when you have no reason to defend Adele so strongly? :celestial:

Edited by Headlock

1 minute ago, georgechxng said:

I think daydreamers are pretty satisfied with Adele's discography, we don't need you to speak for us :deadbanana2:

It’s just giving “no promo” battles to me, celebrating your fav doing not as much as a win, meanwhile it leaves you with less content to consume, that’s all :michael:

2 minutes ago, Headlock said:

It’s just giving “no promo” battles to me, celebrating your fav doing not as much as a win, meanwhile it leaves you with less content to consume, that’s all :michael:

so we can't celebrate the fact that her discography has sold 100M units despite her having only 4 albums? that's a win indeed :deadbanana:we're just happy she keeps pulling numbers that can't be matched by no one else, the fact that you're so pressed about her base being happy about her success says a lot :jonnycat:

Edited by georgechxng

Just now, georgechxng said:

so we can't celebrate the fact that her discography has sold 100M units despite her having only 4 albums? that's a win indeed :deadbanana:we're just happy she keeps pulling numbers that can't be matched by no one else, the fact that you're so pressed about her base being happy about her success says a lot :jonnycat:

So you’re openly serving bling not the music then :foxaylove2:

Just saying, but I would prefer an artist I like release more frequently.

1 minute ago, Headlock said:

You have not been in one thread involving Adele where you have no brought up Taylor or partook in coming for her, you do realize we can see your posts right? :deadbanana4:

Again, the question becomes why? Why do you defend Adele so strongly if you are not a stan? And why do you consistently attack Taylor when you have no reason to defend Adele so strongly? :celestial:

Christ it's like talking to a brick wall.

I am a FAN of Adele. Like I'm confused as to what you think that means? Only "stans" can participate in discussions about celebrities? Does that make sense in your head? If I said, "I don't consider myself a stan because she doesn't release often enough" that sort of insinuates that if she did release more often I'd likely be a stan right? Indicating that at least when she releases music, I follow her actively because...I'm a fan.

And yes, as easily as you can look through my post history, I can look through and find that that statement is literal horseshit nonsense. But am I surprised? Not at all. You've never once presented yourself as a logical person.

Just now, Headlock said:

Just saying, but I would prefer an artist I like release more frequently.

Good for you??? I'm all about Adele taking as much time as she needs to produce her art so it doesn't bother me at all.

Just now, georgechxng said:

Good for you??? I'm all about Adele taking as much time as she needs to produce her art so it doesn't bother me at all.

Happy for you :celestial2:

1 hour ago, Headlock said:

And y'all back them up :dies:

Because you start coming for Adele. :skull:

1 minute ago, Gaia said:

Christ it's like talking to a brick wall.

I am a FAN of Adele. Like I'm confused as to what you think that means? Only "stans" can participate in discussions about celebrities? Does that make sense in your head? If I said, "I don't consider myself a stan because she doesn't release often enough" that sort of insinuates that if she did release more often I'd likely be a stan right? Indicating that at least when she releases music, I follow her actively because...I'm a fan.

And yes, as easily as you can look through my post history, I can look through and find that that statement is literal horseshit nonsense. But am I surprised? Not at all. You've never once presented yourself as a logical person.

Honey, you are not a just a fan. You behave exactly like a stan, so either you say you are or you admit there are other things fueling your fervor to attack Taylor :foxaylove3:

1 minute ago, abrahamjmr said:

Because you start coming for Adele. :skull:

Read page 7 again :foxaylove3:

i can't with this entire thread

anyhow YAAAAAAAAAS! SMASHAdele out here DESTROYING the charts and SCALPING the other girls

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.