HDD: 30 increases to 205k

LanaDReyOnline

1 hour ago, Agenor said:

Taylor has 236 songs without remixes or acoustic or live versions.

Adele has 47 songs without remixes or acoustic or live versions on spotify.

Well obviously nobody is using both versions of Fearless and Red. A mixture at best

But let me count

Mixtape: 14, Fearless: 19, Speak Now: 17, Red: 19 , 1989: 16, reputation: 15, Lover: 18, folklore: 17, evermore: 17, Fearless TV: 26, Red TV: 29

Studio albums: 207 songs

Holiday Collection: 6

Soundtracks: Safe and Sound, Eyes Open, I Dont Wanna Live Forever, Beautiful Ghosts, Macavity, Sweeter Than Fiction, Today Was A Fairytale, Crazier = 8

Droplets: Christmas Tree Farm, Only The Young, September, Highway Dont Care, Ronan = 5

Features: Babe, Renegade, Birch, Two Is Better Than One, Gasoline, Both Of Us =6

Total: 232 songs on Spotify

Songs we have studio versions, but are not on Spotify (as far as I can tell): Beautiful Eyes, I Heart?, Half Of My Heart, Breathless, American Girl

Thinks thats really everything :gaycat6:

Such a productive fave :jonny4:

Edited by simmnfierzig

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• georgechxng

• simmnfierzig

• PopFan1996

• Steve Johnson

19 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Well obviously nobody is using both versions of Fearless and Red. A mixture at best

But let me count

Mixtape: 14, Fearless: 19, Speak Now: 17, Red: 19 , 1989: 16, reputation: 15, Lover: 18, folklore: 17, evermore: 17, Fearless TV: 26, Red TV: 29

Soundtracks: Safe and Sound, Eyes Open, I Dont Wanna Live Forever, Beautiful Ghosts, Macavity, Sweeter Than Fiction, Today Was A Fairytale, Crazier = 8

Droplets: Christmas Tree Farm, Only The Young, September, Highway Dont Care, Ronan = 5

Features: Babe, Renegade, Birch, Two Is Better Than One, Gasoline, Both Of Us =6

Songs we have studio versions, but are not on Spotify (as far as I can tell): Beautiful Eyes, I Heart?, Half Of My Heart, Breathless, American Girl

:priceless:

13 minutes ago, slobro said:

pLO6B30.gif

:rip:

22 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

But let me count

…The point remains that she still has like 4-5 times as many songs to stream :rip: 

4 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

:priceless:

:rip:

I had fun :cm:

The way Adele's comeback triggered certain fan base to the point they won't stop arguing over her and their favorite during Christmas. :toofunny2:

2 minutes ago, abrahamjmr said:

The way Adele's comeback triggered certain fan base to the point they won't stop arguing over her and their favorite during Christmas. :toofunny2:

It's the insecurity being displayed for me. 

3 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

It's the insecurity being displayed for me. 

It's like they ain't happy if the whole world doesn't feel the same way they do about their favorite. :toofunny2:

1 hour ago, abrahamjmr said:

It's like they ain't happy if the whole world doesn't feel the same way they do about their favorite. :toofunny2:

Shouldn't you be worried about stans hiding behind Adele creating this mess thread after thread in the first place? Because those "Adele" fans were the first ones starting is in this thread, page 7, again :santa:

This was fun to read:eatpopcorn:

OT: Miss Adkins always having the last laugh :clap3:

4 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

But let me count

:bibliahh:

2 hours ago, Headlock said:

Shouldn't you be worried about stans hiding behind Adele creating this mess thread after thread in the first place? Because those "Adele" fans were the first ones starting is in this thread, page 7, again :santa:

And y'all always fall for them. Instead of coming for Adele, come after their actual faves. 

The Swifties getting so brave when their fave literally moved her original release date because of Adele :ahh: 

4 hours ago, abrahamjmr said:

And y'all always fall for them. Instead of coming for Adele, come after their actual faves. 

All this pointing out of fake stans yet they are enabling it the moment the thread opens :rip:

4 hours ago, abrahamjmr said:

And y'all always fall for them. 

And y'all back them up :dies:

On 12/25/2021 at 6:04 AM, Gaia said:

It's actually hilarious how Swifties just...continue to live in their delusional little world no matter what happens in the real world.

Taylor cannot even outsell Adele with dozens of versions, hundreds of thousands of signed copies, merchandized bundles, and more promo.

It's also hilarious that the "music industry" can't even chart for more than 1 week at #1 on the Hot 100. Cardigan wasn't even on YE Top 100 on the Hot 100 

And Willow with it's entire run being on the 2021 year, didn't even chart Top 50 year end 

If she didn't constantly resort to gimmicks for her #1 hot 100 debuts that fall into oblivion, she wouldn't have had one since Look What You Made Me Do 

If she didn't constantly resort to gimmicks, her album since reputation would be at half their current numbers.

So again...to understand. Adele outsells Taylor in every regard with less promotion, without the gimmicks, and without the tabloid drama and yet... Taylor is somehow bigger  

Thank YOU! 

55 minutes ago, Headlock said:

And y'all back them up :dies:

So let me understand this:

1. Fake stans "hide behind adele" and belittle Taylor

2. Taylor stans call everyone who likes Adele a fake stan

3. Despite claiming people aren't real stans of Adele, Taylor stans still retaliate by attacking...Adele

4. Taylor fans get mad/angry/foam at the mouth when "real" Adele stans retaliate from Taylor stans attacking Adele

So you guys can attack Adele 24/7 because you think "fake stans" are using her to attack Taylor, but "real stans" of Adele are supposed to just...sit and watch you constantly belittle Adele without saying anything? :deadbanana:

Like, legitimately something about this whole ordeal is so off. I'm genuinely concerned at this point some of yall are living your life through Taylor Swift :rip: The fact that some of yall give off the impression yall would rather die than ever admit someone is more popular than miss Taylor :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Gaia said:

3. Despite claiming people aren't real stans of Adele, Taylor stans still retaliate by attacking...Adele

4. Taylor fans get mad/angry/foam at the mouth when "real" Adele stans retaliate from Taylor stans attacking Adele

So you guys can attack Adele 24/7 because you think "fake stans" are using her to attack Taylor, but "real stans" of Adele are supposed to just...sit and watch you constantly belittle Adele without saying anything? :deadbanana:

Like, legitimately something about this whole ordeal is so off. I'm genuinely concerned at this point some of yall are living your life through Taylor Swift :rip: The fact that some of yall give off the impression yall would rather die than ever admit someone is more popular than miss Taylor :deadbanana2:

Ahhh, one of the “Adele” stans, speak of the devil :celestial:

You must have missed the part where I said actual Adele stans kii with y’all, like in this thread, page 7, and that sets off the mess once again. Stop feigning ignorance, especially when you have said multiple times you don’t stan Adele, yet you are perched in every one of her threads shading Taylor.

5 minutes ago, Gaia said:

The fact that they think anyone buys the "fake stans" narrative is so funny:bibliahh: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.