HDD: 30 increases to 205k

LanaDReyOnline

1 minute ago, Hot Volcano said:

Adele proved that she is bigger than Taylor in both Hot 100 and Billboard 200 charts era after era. She is not just "slightly" bigger. There is quite a gap there :foxaylove2:

And Both are miles bigger than Gaga in America and globally. 

OT: QUEEN ADELE SLAYING. 

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• georgechxng

• simmnfierzig

• PopFan1996

• Steve Johnson

9 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Taylor is absolutely bigger than Adele in America. You really need to stop acting like she's not, and worse acting like its not close. If you think Adele is slightly bigger, I'm not gonna argue with you, but your act that they are in different leagues is really stupid. 

Yeah maybe Adele would be there if she released more often, but she just doesnt so that hypothetical 

:bibliahh:

Imagine actually thinking this is true!

5 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Adele proved that she is bigger than Taylor in both Hot 100 and Billboard 200 charts era after era. She is not just "slightly" bigger. There is quite a gap there :foxaylove2:

And yet Taylor is mugh higher in their all time ranking for both Hot 100 and BB200. Interesting how that works

But I dont want to fight, that user has just been extremely annoying lately

Just now, Steve Johnson said:

And Both are miles bigger than Gaga in America and globally. 

OT: QUEEN ADELE SLAYING. 

Yes, that is partly true, I am not sure how is that related to this topic? Do I have to explain again that this is a public forum with thousands of members who stan different artists and all have the right to comment on any hot topic? The narrative that you should stay quiet if your fave isnt bigger than the artists you are talking about is crazy to say the least :dies:  Thankfully I am not a success stan and I truly love and follow my fave for their music I enjoy :heart2:

I really hope she releases a new music video top of January to keep the drop as minimal as possible

7 minutes ago, Paola Bracho said:

:bibliahh:

Imagine actually thinking this is true!

Not to mention, they're trying to compare Adele to someone who has released over 10 albums and over 100 singles in her career. :gaycat6:

The fact that she still has a lot of potential singles to smash off 30. This will have insane longevity and her second fanbase will be pressed :cm:

6 minutes ago, Mike91 said:

Not to mention, they're trying to compare Adele to someone who has released over 10 albums and over 100 singles in her career. :gaycat6:

Girl, Adele is huge and I love her. But he is just stating the facts with the numbers in hand.

It's not Taylor's fault that Adele decided to work twice a decade

10 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Yes, that is partly true, I am not sure how is that related to this topic? Do I have to explain again that this is a public forum with thousands of members who stan different artists and all have the right to comment on any hot topic? The narrative that you should stay quiet if your fave isnt bigger than the artists you are talking about is crazy to say the least :dies:  Thankfully I am not a success stan and I truly love and follow my fave for their music I enjoy :heart2:

And that's why you are bit*hing on every other artists chart numbers and making threads about it comparing them (especially Taylor).

Whenever an artist starts flopping commercially in music industry, his/her stans start howling " I am not a success stan and I truly love and follow my fave for their music I enjoy :heart2:"

3 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

And that's why you are bit*hing on every other artists chart numbers and making threads about it comparing them (especially Taylor).

Whenever an artist starts flopping commercially in music industry, his/her stans start howling " I am not a success stan and I truly love and follow my fave for their music I enjoy :heart2:"

First of all, I love charts and most of my posts here are related to charts in general not only Adele/Taylor rivalty. Secondly, your point doesn't make any sense, if I care about charts that much, wouldn't it be easier for me to pretend to stan for Olivia so I can avoid people like you attacking me for my faves "flopping"? 

Also, why cant you have a civil discussion, quote me with some arguments and explain why you dont agree with me? Instead you attacked me based on the popstars in my sig :doc: I guess that is another way of saying you dont have any valid arguements againts my claims :celestial5:

1 hour ago, WERKER said:

What's funny is that 30 and Red TV shouldn't even be comparable. One was coming from the biggest musical era of the 21st century and the other released 4 albums in the space of 2 years and was at peak overexposure. Red TV shouldn't have ever been compared to 30 and that's because they did similar numbers despite half of America already owning Red. :heart2:

Get your KIIs from your stale drags though Bey Admired if in 6 months you're still laughing about this then Good 4 U :heart:

They’re not comparable :heart: Nothing Taylor has ever released has ever come close to 21, 25, and eventually 30 :hug:

43 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Taylor is absolutely bigger than Adele in America. You really need to stop acting like she's not, and worse acting like its not close. If you think Adele is slightly bigger, I'm not gonna argue with you, but your act that they are in different leagues is really stupid. 

Yeah maybe Adele would be there if she released more often, but she just doesnt so that hypothetical 

She is in a different league… by far :ahh: She literally has two diamond albums in AMERICA! The level of delusion it takes to even so much as suggest that Taylor is in the same league as Adele is laughable :smiley: Literally everyone can see that but Swifties. 

Just now, Bey Admired said:

She is in a different league… by far :ahh: She literally has two diamond albums in AMERICA! The level of delusion it takes to even so much as suggest that Taylor is in the same league as Adele is laughable :smiley: Literally everyone can see that but Swifties. 

Taylor also has 2 diamond eligible albums :gaycat6:

Out of all the things you go to that:gaycat6:

Just now, simmnfierzig said:

Taylor also has 2 diamond eligible albums :gaycat6:

Out of all the things you go to that:gaycat6:

21 is eligible for ~17x Platinum, 25 for ~15x Platinum. As I've said, a big gap compared to Taylor :celestial5:

It's ridiculous that Swifties think Adele is on the same league as Taylor :bibliahh:

5th week and Adele is still slaying with her album selling like hot cakes. Who else but the music industry :alexz2:

Are some people really trying to argue that Taylor is not THE biggest female artist in America? :hoetenks:

I love Adele so much but she would've never been in this place of dominance if she releases her projects like Taylor. It's a fact. 

We'll see if Adele's 8th studio album will be comparable to folklore or not in the future? 

4 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

21 is eligible for ~17x Platinum, 25 for ~15x Platinum. As I've said, a big gap compared to Taylor :celestial5:

Yes her peak is higher than Taylor's. I've never argued that.

Taylor has done it over way more albums

2 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

It's ridiculous that Swifties think Adele is on the same league as Taylor :bibliahh:

5th week and Adele is still slaying with her album selling like hot cakes. Who else but the music industry :alexz2:

Yeah Taylor, with the most #1 weeks of any female in BB200 history, knows nothing about staying #1 for 5 weeks. Sure :gaycat6:

52 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Imagine thinking this when 21 is literally the #1 album of all time on the Billboard 200. :bibliahh:

Billboard all time 200 artist - Taylor is currently in top 4 and #1 female. 

Adele should release material on quick basis. An album like 30 can't take 6 years to make, I even left hope of her releasing any material last year after waiting for so long. 

1 hour ago, simmnfierzig said:

Yes, She is #1 female artist on all time billboard 200 list. and #4 overall. 

Swifties do this every time a female artist start smashing. They take every chance they get to belittle their success and spread their ‘why can’t anyone smash so hard like Taylor, it’s so unfair’ bullcrap and then when it comes to bite them back in the ass it’s ‘but but but they attacked us first!!!’ :priceless:

TTH residency and payola artists stan hiding behind Adele now to drag swift. wow!!!

The cries and meltdowns in here pheww miss Adkins on y’all’s minds on Christmas Day the way she wins 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.