yvess' lack of taste best of ends - FINISHED

Yvess

Demi :heart2:

Chloe and Normani both served with their singles but I wish we got more material this year.

also enjoyed Ava's releases this year!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Alldeezy

• TheWayWeWere

• Legend E

TOP FEMALE ARTISTS

640px-AVL(-17).png      SZA     Travis Scott Love Galore GIF by SZA 

She delivered this year with Good Days and her instant classic collaboration with Doja Cat, Kiss Me More. She continues to make a great portfolio for herself! 

SZA collab with dua was a bop ♡ so slay

TOP FEMALE ARTISTS

imVK6lk.jpg  CHRISTINA AGUILERA   Christina Aguilera Singing GIF by E! 

Aside from releasing new music this year, this icon gave me a trip down memory lane as she performed a medley of her solo hits from 2000s! ICON!

Meant doja not dua :skull:

Xtina <3

TOP FEMALE ARTISTS

180px-AVL(-15).png   KATY PERRY   Katy Perry GIF by AMAs 

She may not had big hits this year but I like that she released Electric for Pokemon and her Xmas singles are also cute! Haven't heard When I'm Gone so I can't comment about it. What I loved the most from her this year is that the criminally underrated HIH is gaining some viral attention/recurrence!  

PS: I ALSO LOVE HER ToY DUET THIS YEAR

TOP FEMALE ARTISTS

File:AVL(-14).png        LISA        K Pop Fire GIF 

Lisa is my favorite girl from BP so I was really pumped for her solo era this year! She delivered MONEY and LALISA, great bops! 

TOP FEMALE ARTISTS

File:AVL(-13).png   MILEY CYRUS   Plastic Hearts GIF by Miley Cyrus 

I was bopping to Prisoner last year and also this year which made me convinced that Pop-Rock-ish Miley is my favorite. She did SB this year and I find it cute and good for ha! 

TOP FEMALE ARTISTS

File:AVL(-12).png   MEGAN THEE STALLION   Snl Flirty GIF by Saturday Night Live 

She keeps on getting better, bigger and bolder as time goes by. THOT SHIT /endthread

TOP FEMALE ARTISTS

File:AVL(-11).png   BRITNEY SPEARS   Music Video Flirting GIF 

She may not have released new music this year but her having the strength to fight for her freedom through the overwhelming support of her fans and people all over the globe is something that really impacted this year.  Happy that she is free and hoping to see her happier than ever from now on!

TOP FEMALE ARTISTS

File:AVL(-10).png      HALSEY        I Am Not A Woman Im A God Halsey GIF - I Am Not A Woman Im A God Halsey If I Cant Have Love I Want Power GIFs 

I AM NOT A WOMAN, I'M A GOD SUPREMACY :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship: 

TOP FEMALE ARTISTS

File:AVL(-09).png   ARIANA GRANDE   Ariana Grande Movie GIF by NETFLIX 

I may not be a fan of her The Voice stint but I gotta give it to her for giving us a music video for this gem! Plus, I love love love Don't Look Up so much! 

TOP FEMALE ARTISTS

File:AVL(-08).png   DOJA CAT   Woman GIF by Doja Cat 

She snapped this year! Her celebrity status took a notch higher imo, she released KISS ME MORE and just before the year ends, she decided to release an mv for Woman! That music video is so slayful!

TOP FEMALE ARTISTS

File:AVL(-07).png   BILLIE EILISH   Your Power GIF by Billie Eilish 

Happier Than Ever keeps on getting better and better with each listen, she's coming to be the death of me I fear :jonny5:

TOP FEMALE ARTISTS

File:AVL(-06).png   OLIVIA RODRIGO   Good 4 U GIF by Olivia Rodrigo 

The slayage from this new artist just cannot be ignored and she will continue to get bigger as long as she sticks to her guts. Her releases this year are absolute smashes and I am glad that she also contributed in bringing back the mainstream success of my fave genre, pop rock. I know that music trends tend to be repeated in cycles and bringing back a genre to its glory is a collaborative effort from different artists but we can't deny that her music this year helped that genre gain more traction.  Slay Miss Rodrigo!

PS: her era is almost perfect if she decided to make this gem a single

okay, there you have it

TOP 5 FEMALE ARTISTS on New Year's Day as well with other categories

next category is my favorite

5ULBw0p.gif

1 hour ago, Yvess said:

TOP FEMALE ARTISTS

File:AVL(-10).png      HALSEY        I Am Not A Woman Im A God Halsey GIF - I Am Not A Woman Im A God Halsey If I Cant Have Love I Want Power GIFs 

I AM NOT A WOMAN, I'M A GOD SUPREMACY :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship: 

1 hour ago, Yvess said:

TOP FEMALE ARTISTS

File:AVL(-08).png   DOJA CAT   Woman GIF by Doja Cat 

She snapped this year! Her celebrity status took a notch higher imo, she released KISS ME MORE and just before the year ends, she decided to release an mv for Woman! That music video is so slayful!

Ok! :clap3:

Doja, Billie and Olivia :worship2:

Cruella is that girl. One of two movies I was able to see in theaters. Just saw Spiderman

Normani and Chloe >>>

Cruella is that girl. One of two movies I was able to see in theaters. Just saw Spiderman

Normani and Chloe >>>

Katy + Christina + Britney + Olivia + Halsey + Billie :heart2:

I see only LEGENDS allowed in the top 10 :jonny: GODsey, GODlivia, GODish ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Miley, Britney, ariana, doja :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.