Cardi's I Like It certified Diamond!!!

Baby Judas

One thing i know about gaga stans is they will find any  reason to make a thread about their fave...

I'm not updating my post on gaga having 4 (3 eligible as I posted) but 4 in a couple of years apparently.

The point is Katy will likely get a couple more but two of them might not get there Cardi might be able to tie and then it's Rihanna/Taylor/Gaga depending.

It'll be nice for Cardi to have 

solo diamond

feature diamond

lead with feature diamond

co-lead diamond

Covering all bases just like her #1s in general

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scorp

• Baby Judas

• slw84

• professor2000

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, slw84 said:

One thing i know about gaga stans is they will find any  reason to make a thread about their fave...

I'm not updating my post on gaga having 4 (3 eligible as I posted) but 4 in a couple of years apparently.

The point is Katy will likely get a couple more but two of them might not get there Cardi might be able to tie and then it's Rihanna/Taylor/Gaga depending.

It'll be nice for Cardi to have 

solo diamond

feature diamond

lead with feature diamond

co-lead diamond

Covering all bases just like her #1s in general

Its not "a couple of years" when JD is likely to reach it by the end of the next year and if Shallow stays stable could reach it within the next two years :toofunny2:

Edited by Hot Volcano

7 hours ago, DevonRoars said:

Truth Hurts is 7x Platinum so it's the closest. Say So is at 5 million in sales, but still at 3x Platinum.

WAP is at 9x platinum, No Limit is at 7x platinum :deadbanana2: this bitch is DECIMATING her competition tbh! Then Lizzo def deserves her Diamond most likely 2023 :clap3:

1 hour ago, professor2000 said:

Did you not read what I said?  You really be twisting anything positive into a negative.  :skull: 

You ain't fooling nobody baby:bibliahh: Like I said if it's so much EASIER why aren't any other female artists raking up consistent Diamond plaques? Only Cardi, Katy and Gaga of ALL music history has done it so how is it easy? There's nothing EASY about this accomplishment. If it were we'd all be celebrating our faves' MULTIPLE diamond records. 

21 minutes ago, slw84 said:

So you are catching the passiveness and the I'm going to send a backhanded compliment. Anyone that frequents this base knows about streaming era units as they do digital sales units which were easily being compared to the CD era when labels would only ship out 1M physical CDs and had piracy going against it but when it was time to praise these singles artists it was all about one-for-one when digitals have no ceiling whereas CDs do...

now it's an education about streaming vs "pure sales" when RIAA certifies physical SHIPMENTS and streaming units.

Now it's time to distract and bring up others...

I like it like that, though kii

WAP will likely get there sooner. Not sure how close Starships is...

Nonetheless, these two pop smashes will get there in a few i'm sure.

But this is about I like it and it's good to know that Cardi has multiple diamond certified songs from her debut album and will have at least one from her follow up once WAP achieves diamond currently around 9M in units. Thanks Google and Apple music streamers that song stays charting.

I like it has great NYE's play too so that helps

Girl all that sideways talking and what not in every Cardi thread  :deadbanana2: every single time it's always the same fanbase sbshsbsbsbsb just the other week all that fat mouth about Cardi doing pop beats when her rap beats are fucking DIAMOND...and the girls using pop beats are struggling to scrape the top 10 with no diamond plaques, no Grammys, and a Minaj assisted #1 that fell off after two weeks  dbhdhdhd isn't it ironic? Don't ya think  :rip:

k3kEByp.gif

10 hours ago, Cryptique said:

Gaga is coming for 4 Diamond Singles within 1-2years

Poker Face, Bad Romance and

Just Dance - 9x Plat Certified, Diamond eligible or almost there

Shallow - 4x Plat Certified, 8x Plat Eligible and fast approaching 9x Plat

:celestial5:

How will Shallow jump from 4x Platinum to 8x Platinum. Did it sell 4 million units since March 2020? Or am I missing something? :deadbanana:

Remember that the RIAA only includes streams from official videos

Just now, Green said:

How will Shallow jump from 4x Platinum to 8x Platinum. Did it sell 4 million units since March 2020? Or am I missing something? :deadbanana:

Remember that the RIAA only includes streams from official videos

Interscope is a big flop in certs :smiley:.. it was like almost 6M if my memory serves me right when they certified Shallow 4x Plat

I mean, they certified INLA Platinum before ARUTW (a year later) :ace:

33 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

Interscope is a big flop in certs :smiley:.. it was like almost 6M if my memory serves me right when they certified Shallow 4x Plat

I mean, they certified INLA Platinum before ARUTW (a year later) :ace:

I hope Billboard (or HDD) gives an update about her US streams to have a better idea

1 hour ago, Scorp said:

WAP is at 9x platinum, No Limit is at 7x platinum :deadbanana2: this bitch is DECIMATING her competition tbh! Then Lizzo def deserves her Diamond most likely 2023 :clap3:

You ain't fooling nobody baby:bibliahh: Like I said if it's so much EASIER why aren't any other female artists raking up consistent Diamond plaques? Only Cardi, Katy and Gaga of ALL music history has done it so how is it easy? There's nothing EASY about this accomplishment. If it were we'd all be celebrating our faves' MULTIPLE diamond records. 

Girl all that sideways talking and what not in every Cardi thread  :deadbanana2: every single time it's always the same fanbase sbshsbsbsbsb just the other week all that fat mouth about Cardi doing pop beats when her rap beats are fucking DIAMOND...and the girls using pop beats are struggling to scrape the top 10 with no diamond plaques, no Grammys, and a Minaj assisted #1 that fell off after two weeks  dbhdhdhd isn't it ironic? Don't ya think  :rip:

k3kEByp.gif

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

So you are catching the passiveness and the I'm going to send a backhanded compliment. Anyone that frequents this base knows about streaming era units as they do digital sales units which were easily being compared to the CD era when labels would only ship out 1M physical CDs and had piracy going against it but when it was time to praise these singles artists it was all about one-for-one when digitals have no ceiling whereas CDs do...

now it's an education about streaming vs "pure sales" when RIAA certifies physical SHIPMENTS and streaming units.

Now it's time to distract and bring up others...

I like it like that, though kii

WAP will likely get there sooner. Not sure how close Starships is...

Nonetheless, these two pop smashes will get there in a few i'm sure.

But this is about I like it and it's good to know that Cardi has multiple diamond certified songs from her debut album and will have at least one from her follow up once WAP achieves diamond currently around 9M in units. Thanks Google and Apple music streamers that song stays charting.

I like it has great NYE's play too so that helps

The user and I were talking about how it’s weird she’s the only female rap/artist to have Diamond singles in the sps era. I know Cardi has more singles that are close :skull: 

some of us want all the girls to succeed

7 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

The user and I were talking about how it’s weird she’s the only female rap/artist to have Diamond singles in the sps era. I know Cardi has more singles that are close :skull: 

some of us want all the girls to succeed

That user is a known OCH and literally throws passive aggressive shade against her thread after thread and our entire fanbase keeps clocking them :lmao: You just caught a stray by association friend I'm sorry :smitten:

54 minutes ago, Scorp said:

k3kEByp.gif

I know. I literally said that.  :huh:

Re: 2nd sentence…No one is taking from her success, it’s just fact.  The industry changed, therefore we’ll see a shift in coming years when it comes to # of certs being given out. 

In past years, did we see multiple songs on an album (non singles) getting a certification? NO.  The industry shifted, that was NOT the norm years ago.  The same is going to happen with Diamond certs.  

The fact KMM is already at 4M and it hasn’t even been a year is….something else.  Lol.  That couldn’t have happened years ago.  So, this is not a ding to Cardi, my fav benefiting from it too.   :michael:  It just is what it is.  

A Global Rap Anthem. :jonny5: The fact that it just keeps selling and selling year after year. Truly her I Wanna Dance With Somebody :lmao:

It’s one of her worst songs. 

O.T : Congratulations I fear :clap3:

Well, i'm not into any beefs as I think many females can eat at the same time in different restaurants but I'm glad they certified I like it diamond and I hope to see more this and hopefully next month.

22 hours ago, ATWK said:

You see, silly rabbit, to be the queen of rap
You gotta sell records, you gotta get plaques
S, plural like the S on my chest

Kii. :santa:

Omg forgot about that verse :lmao:

6 hours ago, Hot Volcano said:

Its not "a couple of years" when JD is likely to reach it by the end of the next year and if Shallow stays stable could reach it within the next two years :toofunny2:

Who cares, this thread is not about Gaga :juanny:

I Like It is a legendary song. WAP is up next. Her fourth diamond :sistrens:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.