dangerousalex’s Best of 2021 | FINISHED.

Alex

26 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

Drag M*Rina

The Olivia fuming was so predictable:heart2:

ddd I guess we're both broken records when it comes to the non-organic girls we despise :heart2:

Post Malone

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex

• BlackoutZone

• dreamofyou

• Into The Void

Worst Albums: I don’t hate any of these (but also didn’t even bother with Tommy ffff) :dies: Marina and Lorde’s are both pretty meh though, only Ancient Dreams and Mood Ring really stood out from either. The way Marina got hopes up again with some of the singles and then disappointed despite it being way better than her previous album LOL. And I feel like I’m one of the only people who wasn’t bored to death by the HER album :deadbanana2:

Sex With Me… a banger unfortunately!

18 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

Holly’s new EP is a step up from the last one and has some of her best work yet. we had to stan :WAP:

ROE’s EP is also very good, the first 3 tracks are my faves 

dangerousalex

Listened to both, they were great

ztqu4ll.gif

Holly Humberstone's latest EP was cute enough. Still need to get into Agnes. I would like Pinkpantheress more if nearly every song wasn't less than 2 minutes long... || Solar Power (album AND song) are really overhated. Yeah, it's easily her weakest album but it's definitely not terrible or anything. :michael: I can't get into Olivia but at least what I've heard from her is listenable... that being said, can't complain about her being #1! || Hot N Heavy :jamming: :jamming: :jamming:

Everybody Dies and Hot N Heavy. :clap:

Lmao I love the graphics and sub-categories :dies:

I actually liked Ancient dreams on its initial release as it felt like a solid improvement from L+F, but it AGED like milk...

Sour overrated as fuck I agree, she still has potential in her so I will be checking her future stuff for sure

Industry Baby mega bop, good you switched, Hot n Heavy excellence

H.E.R. back of my mind making the worst projects list is sending me :deadbanana2:

The ROE and Pinkpatheress love :clap3:

Edited by Tinashegrande6

Spoiler
3 hours ago, Sanguine said:

Worst Albums: I don’t hate any of these (but also didn’t even bother with Tommy ffff) :dies: Marina and Lorde’s are both pretty meh though, only Ancient Dreams and Mood Ring really stood out from either. The way Marina got hopes up again with some of the singles and then disappointed despite it being way better than her previous album LOL. And I feel like I’m one of the only people who wasn’t bored to death by the HER album :deadbanana2:

Sex With Me… a banger unfortunately!

Listened to both, they were great

ztqu4ll.gif

the H.E.R. album was sooo disappointing like I was really waiting for her to give me a bunch of vibes in line with Damage and... I did not get that.

Glad you loved both EPs! I peeped them on your lists :heart:

3 hours ago, Remmy said:

Holly Humberstone's latest EP was cute enough. Still need to get into Agnes. I would like Pinkpantheress more if nearly every song wasn't less than 2 minutes long... || Solar Power (album AND song) are really overhated. Yeah, it's easily her weakest album but it's definitely not terrible or anything. :michael: I can't get into Olivia but at least what I've heard from her is listenable... that being said, can't complain about her being #1! || Hot N Heavy :jamming: :jamming: :jamming:

Agreed that Pinkpantheress needs to make her songs a bit longer. Solar Power definitely has some terrible songs methinks! :heart:

3 hours ago, Baby Blue said:

the ROE promo... taste

ztqu4ll.gif

:heart:

2 hours ago, DancingShoes said:

Hot N Heavy :clap3:

2 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Lmao I love the graphics and sub-categories :dies:

I actually liked Ancient dreams on its initial release as it felt like a solid improvement from L+F, but it AGED like milk...

Sour overrated as fuck I agree, she still has potential in her so I will be checking her future stuff for sure

Industry Baby mega bop, good you switched, Hot n Heavy excellence

Thank you :heart:

I really like purge the poison + title track, I needed more of those :shakeno:

Glad we think the same about Olivia!

2 hours ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

H.E.R. back of my mind making the worst projects list is sending me :deadbanana2:

The ROE and Pinkpatheress love :clap3:

did i lieeeee?

dangerousalex

not the covers being compressed to shit ummmm :deadbanana4:

let's pretend we didn't see that

BIA BIA!!!!

Get into it yuh was a weird song at first but it really grew :jonny5:

I Hate U & Big Energy stanning :clap: I always love a good Lorde dragging :fan:

Yes @ Get Into It (Yuh) and Whole Lotta Money :jonny5: The fact that i haven't listened to I Hate U oop 

Also Pressure is really good too and she looks so good in the MV

Agreed about that new Tommy album. Was really excited for it but idk what tf happened there because her last album was pretty good.

Get Into It & I Hate U :clap3:

Edited by Kid A

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS  :jonny4: TASTEEE and bia. 

All bops! Especially Pressure, I wasn’t really an Ari fan before but that song is soo good

Gorgeous graphics too

I Hate U already making the list :jonny: it's not as striking as HD or GD, but I love it 

Already at an excellent start.

I wish Pressure packed a little bit more of a punch though but Ari killed every track this year.

Spoiler
12 hours ago, dreamofyou said:

these graphics having a bigger budget than some music videos slayyy slayyyyy:clap3:

get into it & i hate u serves:gaycat5:

thank you! :heart:

12 hours ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

BIA BIA!!!!

Get into it yuh was a weird song at first but it really grew :jonny5:

ikr 

dangerousalex

10 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

I Hate U & Big Energy stanning :clap: I always love a good Lorde dragging :fan:

ddd and the fact I was so excited for this era too, even snatched the album thread and all... lol.:heart:

10 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Yes @ Get Into It (Yuh) and Whole Lotta Money :jonny5: The fact that i haven't listened to I Hate U oop 

Also Pressure is really good too and she looks so good in the MV

9 hours ago, worldwide angel said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS  :jonny4: TASTEEE and bia. 

8 hours ago, luckystrike said:

I hate u and get into it :WAP: also the budget wow 

8 hours ago, Sanguine said:

All bops! Especially Pressure, I wasn’t really an Ari fan before but that song is soo good

Gorgeous graphics too

thank you! :heart:

all this doja / sza / ari stanning. yes ma'am.

dangerousalex

6 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

I Hate U already making the list :jonny: it's not as striking as HD or GD, but I love it 

diehards have already been bumping it since August jskdkjdks. and you're right, but I still love it too! 

2 hours ago, MP2K said:

Already at an excellent start.

I wish Pressure packed a little bit more of a punch though but Ari killed every track this year.

agreed! I can't think of once song where Ari didn't deliver this year. Her verse on Scenic Drive by Khalid >>>>

Billie Bossa Nove is very spending my weekend on the yacht kinda vibes i love it :jonny5: I discovered Marih The Scientist couple months ago and yes 2 You i my favorite from the album

Best Friend is so catchy and no i won't credit Dr. Luke for it

Edited by Mr. Blue_Shirt

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.