Legend E's Best of 2021 | RECAP AND THANK YOU's

Legend E

Tried out Be Sweet months ago & there's some cute moments but it didn't hit me hard enough :noparty: Didn't care for Arcadia until the album dropped, I like ha! Stoned at the Nail Salon :heart: BB, one of Lana's best songs EVER??? Very interesting. Quiet Town :smile: Happier Than Ever blocked from the top 10, kinda dirty (especialy when it's COCC right over her.) Never been in love with justified. CIC(JY) super cute! Please + Good Girls back to back mmm :date:

i am not joking, i wish i was tho!

anyways.gif

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Legend E

• dreamofyou

• Sunderland 4ever

• Remmy

Kellyb:party:

COCK is okay but far from my favourite lana release

please a bop 

good girls a bigger bop :clap3: 

ah my mind... i havent heard the song but i doubt it's better than the ACTUAL xmas classic underneath the tree :mandown: 

justified is cute but wow it's high

Please gives me life :jonny:

Also, justified closing in on the Top 5. :clap:

• ATRL Moderator

eps next and then finally albums :duca:

i am not sure i can update tomorrow as i have a flight but i'll try

zrV88zR.gif

Spoiler
22 hours ago, dreamofyou said:

COCC:clap3: justified is a cute bop

zrV88zR.gif

yasss stan

21 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Top 10 starting strong, especially stanning PLEASE :WAP: No idea who could be the winner, but I'm perched

who else could it have been omg. well you better stan :eli: 

21 hours ago, Hikari said:

Justified :clap3:I just wished the album held up to the quality of the pre-releases

Expecting Underneath The Tree (Kelly's Version) in the top 5 :keir: she flopped oh no :(

20 hours ago, JGibson said:

Chemtrails Over The Country Club + justified + Christmas Isn't Canceled (Just You) + Good Girls :party:

thx!

20 hours ago, Moonlightbae said:

Blue Banisters and COCC :clap3:Lana had strong singles this year.

HTE, Please and Justified are also amazing, perched for top 5!

hope you like the top 5!

18 hours ago, Remmy said:

Tried out Be Sweet months ago & there's some cute moments but it didn't hit me hard enough :noparty: Didn't care for Arcadia until the album dropped, I like ha! Stoned at the Nail Salon :heart: BB, one of Lana's best songs EVER??? Very interesting. Quiet Town :smile: Happier Than Ever blocked from the top 10, kinda dirty (especialy when it's COCC right over her.) Never been in love with justified. CIC(JY) super cute! Please + Good Girls back to back mmm :date:

anyways.gif

maybe Be Sweet (and Jubilee) deserve another play? :'( Yes, BB is a lyrical masterpiece. I'm sorry for blocking HTE :'( 

15 hours ago, Sempiternal said:

Kellyb:party:

thanks!

12 hours ago, D/X said:

OMG Good Girls, an absolute bop! :jonny:

yass stan

11 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

Please is fucking banger :katie2: 

Chemtrails :smitten: 

thanks!

9 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

COCC - Please - Justified :clap3:

thx!

9 hours ago, MP2K said:

Be Sweet + Please :clap:

thx!

8 hours ago, Lazuli said:

COCK is okay but far from my favourite lana release

please a bop 

good girls a bigger bop :clap3: 

ah my mind... i havent heard the song but i doubt it's better than the ACTUAL xmas classic underneath the tree :mandown: 

justified is cute but wow it's high

COCC underrated

hard to compare CICJY and UTT, but Kelly has way better Xmas songs than both :thing: 

2 hours ago, Sunderland 4ever said:

Please gives me life :jonny:

Also, justified closing in on the Top 5. :clap:

thanks!

We know Love Again was a single, baby! but Angels Like You was unfortunately NOT... although it should've been AND it's a career highlight so I'll certainly allow it! Love Again is good, never loved it that much :keir: Peeked at several of the new ABBA songs out of curiosity and none of them connected with me, I'd actually say ISHFIY > DSMD. Hot N Heavy yesss :sats:

maybe Be Sweet (and Jubilee) deserve another play? :'( I'm sorry for blocking HTE :'(

Perhaps one day... but that's not today :fan: That's nothing compared to how dirty you did Aly & AJ, and I'll never let you live it down!!!!!!!!!

You're right Im so stupid, the #1 was so obvious :eli:

The whole top 5 is absolutely GREAT, LOVE all these songs. Don't Shut Me Down almost made my top 5 too

Edited by BlackoutZone

Telepatia, Hot n Heavy, Angels like You :clap3:

Love Again at #1? woah. 

Not Kali Uchis's TALAPIA :deadbanana: Great song tho.

Hot N Heavy, FANTASTIC bangerrrrrr. Don't Shut Me Down is a perfect ABBA pick, totally agree that it washed that other lead single. Love Again is a cute #1, personally I fell in love with other songs over it when it was in my initial top 3 upon album release nnn

Love again at 1.

Spoiler

Darn ya almost finished and I've got like 10 more parts to post.  :weeps:its hard being away from my computer during best of season.

Love Again #1 :clap3:

Who knew a song about fish would do wonders for Miss Kali Uchis? Good for her though!

Never Be Me is my fave ballad from Plastic Hearts but Angels Like You is cute I guess!

I'm already over the Future Nostalgia era but yes Love Again :clap3:

not telatapia :bibliahh:my husband is mexican so i know all about that spanglish!!!

hot n heavy so high wow

LOVE AGAIN YAAAAAAAAAS SIS A WORTHY WINNER legend e gets it RIGHT 

omg Love Again #1 :jonny5: my wig just flew away

Angels Like You should've been full single tbh :'( her best song 

Hot N Heavy :smitten: 

Hot N Heavy top 3. Yes! :katie2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.