Jump to content

Legend E's Best of 2021 | RECAP AND THANK YOU's


Legend E
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sunderland 4ever

    18

  • Remmy

    18

  • Legend E

    59

  • dreamofyou

    20

Church Girl AHH a BANGER :WAP: my favorite on the album

 

I Bet You Think About Me and How Not to Drown are cute too, but there are better songs from both albums for sure :thing:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Promoting Jessie's previous and also underrated albums?! i don't know a better person :clap3:

 

Yeah, i also had the same feeling with IBYTAM. Maybe it's just me who's kinda felt jarring hearing Taylor in a country song again nn

 

Also CHVRCHES their pussies up from their previous album. I love to see that :clap3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

not a song that you just heard less than 24 hours ago making it into your list :skull: 

i bet you think about me wow i'm shocked to see taylor here :eli: 

jessie yas lana yas chvrches yaaaas

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tulsa Jesus Freak hmmm don't remember if I liked this one or not, too lazy to look at my COCC ratings. Actually I think it was cute but not in my top 3. I Bet You Think About Me :smile: Remember Where You Are yesss :clap3: Love that Obama influenced her to make this a single nnn. "STREAM [album names]" no thank you! "I just heard this today lol" Bruh..... How Not to Drown ahhhh yeah we love her :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

 

Quote

i was actually not perched on any of the two instances, it just happened :skull: cute feat to mention tho :thing:

Well I mean, Best Of is already kinda flopping this year so you probably could've snatched the 1st thread even if you wanted a few extra minutes :fan: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How Not To Drown was indeed such a random collab that caught me off guard, excellent song and probably still my favorite on the album

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I Bet You Think About Me was such a grower for me. I didn't care about it on the first two or three weeks after the album dropped but now it's probably one of my favorite Taylor songs ever.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

no update tomorrow probably, but double update on Monday! a sis has an exam (which she will fail)

 

zrV88zR.gif

 

On 12/11/2021 at 1:44 AM, JGibson said:

I Bet You Think About Me + How Not To Drown :worship:

thx :heart: 

On 12/11/2021 at 1:49 AM, Sempiternal said:

How not to drown :heart:

thx :heart: 

On 12/11/2021 at 1:58 AM, Insanity said:

Nothing i like yet :santa:

flop taste i guess :santa: 

On 12/11/2021 at 3:02 AM, Insanity said:

Except Remember Where you Are but isn't that from 2020:giraffe:

anything released as a single in 2021 (even from a previously-released album) is eligible :santa: there will be a separate album tracks list with stuff only released in 2021 & December 2020 :santa: 

On 12/11/2021 at 3:03 AM, Cloröx said:

nnnn not the last minute Laura inclusion :santa:

There's Taylor so the the list is legit already :sistrens:

Laura deserved it :santa: 

On 12/11/2021 at 3:07 AM, gagacasanova said:

I Bet you think about me:clap3:

thanks :santa: 

On 12/11/2021 at 5:21 AM, Sanguine said:

Church Girl AHH a BANGER :WAP: my favorite on the album

 

I Bet You Think About Me and How Not to Drown are cute too, but there are better songs from both albums for sure :thing:

Remedy, Magical and Pink Noise >>>

22 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Promoting Jessie's previous and also underrated albums?! i don't know a better person :clap3:

 

Yeah, i also had the same feeling with IBYTAM. Maybe it's just me who's kinda felt jarring hearing Taylor in a country song again nn

 

Also CHVRCHES their pussies up from their previous album. I love to see that :clap3:

I actually love hearing Taylor in country songs (see Cowboy Like Me). I just feel it was a bit...underwhelming lyrically

19 hours ago, dreamofyou said:

i bet you think about me and tulsa jesus freak stanning:WAP:

yass :jonny5:

19 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

I Bet You Think About Me gets me thanks to the video :jonny5: 

RWYA :alexz: 

same :jonny5:

16 hours ago, Lazuli said:

not a song that you just heard less than 24 hours ago making it into your list :skull: 

i bet you think about me wow i'm shocked to see taylor here :eli: 

jessie yas lana yas chvrches yaaaas

my mind!

regarding me being an OTH, I think it is more that I hate her personality, her cheap bops a la ME! and her money-hungry ass. Red has always been one of my favourite albums and the rerecording also snaps. Also, I kinda revised my opinion of Folklore from last year, I'm stanning it a lot now :eli: 

 

14 hours ago, rvx said:

Can't wait to see what your lists are like

thanks :heart: 

12 hours ago, Remmy said:

Tulsa Jesus Freak hmmm don't remember if I liked this one or not, too lazy to look at my COCC ratings. Actually I think it was cute but not in my top 3. I Bet You Think About Me :smile: Remember Where You Are yesss :clap3: Love that Obama influenced her to make this a single nnn. "STREAM [album names]" no thank you! "I just heard this today lol" Bruh..... How Not to Drown ahhhh yeah we love her :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

 

Well I mean, Best Of is already kinda flopping this year so you probably could've snatched the 1st thread even if you wanted a few extra minutes :fan: 

TJF is great, we need to stop the COCC slander. Yeah, you should stream those Jessie albums tho :thing: 

 

@the best of flopping, yeah probably, but yeah as  I said, I thought it was a nice thing, idc that much about it

11 hours ago, Sunderland 4ever said:

The images are working fine for me. Remember Where You Are. :clap3:

Great! Thanks! :heart: 

11 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

How Not To Drown was indeed such a random collab that caught me off guard, excellent song and probably still my favorite on the album

It is a good song, but I stan a few others more. The album is so good though :jonny: 

5 hours ago, diogozsz said:

I Bet You Think About Me was such a grower for me. I didn't care about it on the first two or three weeks after the album dropped but now it's probably one of my favorite Taylor songs ever.

Now let's not go that far :eli: but yes, it definitely took a bit for me to like it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Elton really is on his 'Believe' era i could not believe it :dies:

 

YES you better stan Spice :jonny5: Her new album is so underrated but i don't think poeple know that she released a new album this year nnn

 

It's what Chris Stapleton deserves :clap3: His Super Bass is coming!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

chris stapleton the country nicki :clap3: 

cold heart is a cute gorl, white dress is fine where it is :gaycat4:

hope u fail atb for ur exam fatty

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...