• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Legend E

• dreamofyou

• Sunderland 4ever

• Remmy

White Dress doesn't do it for me :shutup: I know it's really loved but I don't know... never got into ha like that. Glow is cute but there's definitely better on that album. Kiiii, Chris really is the new Nicki :oh: I don't even listen to him on his own but he has Ed, Kelly, Taylor, Adele, P!nk & Justin collabs in my library.

TJF is great, we need to stop the COCC slander. Yeah, you should stream those Jessie albums tho :thing:

@the best of flopping, yeah probably, but yeah as  I said, I thought it was a nice thing, idc that much about it

COCC is better than BB at least :matty: But overall I've been getting bored of Lana in recent years

I know, I'm not being shady or anything :oh:

Let me check out Lana's latest album right away. :lakitu:

Chris Stapleton just trying to get his bag is all. 

White Dress is a fantastic COCC pick. My favorite with the title track just trailing behind it.

YES YES YES AT YOU LISTENING TO AND ADDING CHURCH GIRL TO YOUR LIST listen to the whole album!!!!!!!! Remember Where You Are... she is the mother I never had she is the aunt I never had she is the daughter we all had etc. Totally agree with How Not to Drown. I get why everyone picks it as the best from the album but Final Girl, for example, is right there?!

The Madonna shade lol But we love legends Elton & Dua serving hits :clap3:

oh wow you chose 2 of the good COCC songs :clap3: hopefully the title track is there too cause those are pretty much the only standouts :fan:

no update tomorrow either because exam

zrV88zR.gif

Spoiler
On 12/12/2021 at 7:13 AM, Sempiternal said:

Dua :foxaylove:

tyty

On 12/12/2021 at 9:02 AM, gagacasanova said:

Cold Heart :katie2:

ty

On 12/12/2021 at 9:40 AM, JGibson said:

Cold Heart + Glow + White Dress :clap3:

ty

On 12/12/2021 at 11:36 AM, dreamofyou said:

white dress:clap3:

chris stapleton being the new nicki minaj:bibliahh: why is this kinda true

if i see him on any pop girl album again :skull: 

On 12/12/2021 at 1:12 PM, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Elton really is on his 'Believe' era i could not believe it :dies:

YES you better stan Spice :jonny5: Her new album is so underrated but i don't think poeple know that she released a new album this year nnn

It's what Chris Stapleton deserves :clap3: His Super Bass is coming!

the Believe era, sweetie...

Ocean to Ocean truly deserves better :'( 

On 12/12/2021 at 1:18 PM, TheWayWeWere said:

screaming at Chris Minajton :lmao: 

White Dress is masterpiece :jonny2:

Cold Heart :jamming:

nice to see Tori here :clap3: 

thankies

On 12/12/2021 at 1:27 PM, Lazuli said:

chris stapleton the country nicki :clap3: 

cold heart is a cute gorl, white dress is fine where it is :gaycat4:

hope u fail atb for ur exam fatty

I'm actually gonna fail it :toofunny2: boo for jinxing it :chick3:

On 12/12/2021 at 1:38 PM, Moonlightbae said:

Remember Where You Are and White Dress :smitten:

Cold Heart is also a bop

thxx

On 12/12/2021 at 6:11 PM, Remmy said:

White Dress doesn't do it for me :shutup: I know it's really loved but I don't know... never got into ha like that. Glow is cute but there's definitely better on that album. Kiiii, Chris really is the new Nicki :oh: I don't even listen to him on his own but he has Ed, Kelly, Taylor, Adele, P!nk & Justin collabs in my library.

COCC is better than BB at least :matty: But overall I've been getting bored of Lana in recent years

I know, I'm not being shady or anything :oh:

Way too many collabs for Mister Minaj

I think BB is slightly better, but I think I prefer COCC lyrically. I feel COCC is a bit sadder.

On 12/12/2021 at 6:12 PM, Sunderland 4ever said:

Let me check out Lana's latest album right away. :lakitu:

Yass check both of them!

On 12/12/2021 at 8:31 PM, Tom Vercetti said:

Chris Stapleton just trying to get his bag is all. 

Certain pop girls should take lessons

On 12/12/2021 at 10:17 PM, BlackoutZone said:

Cold Heart will go down as a winter classic I fear

It better do so

On 12/13/2021 at 12:40 AM, diogozsz said:

I need to listen to the new Tori record asap nnnn lovely update x Cold Heart is so good

thxx

On 12/13/2021 at 2:07 AM, Ewan Chaos said:

White Dress is a fantastic COCC pick. My favorite with the title track just trailing behind it.

YES YES YES AT YOU LISTENING TO AND ADDING CHURCH GIRL TO YOUR LIST listen to the whole album!!!!!!!! Remember Where You Are... she is the mother I never had she is the aunt I never had she is the daughter we all had etc. Totally agree with How Not to Drown. I get why everyone picks it as the best from the album but Final Girl, for example, is right there?!

I did listen to the whole album :jonny2: Good Girls is so underrated too, I feel like most people hate it :'( 

On 12/13/2021 at 2:11 AM, Mr. Loco said:

The Madonna shade lol But we love legends Elton & Dua serving hits :clap3:

Elton's flop shade? 

17 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

do you mind? is amazing :clap3:

yass

4 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

oh wow you chose 2 of the good COCC songs :clap3: hopefully the title track is there too cause those are pretty much the only standouts :fan:

we will see :thing: 

Not the censorship!!! People have posted them (and Sky Ferreira's debut), you'll be fine! #FreeTheNipple #FreeTheBooty

Not aware of #36 but I enjoy the rest! Your Power needed time to grow on me. no body, my crime was my #1 from evermore at first but I feel like it might've slipped a bit. "STOP HATING ON SP" period!! Nick has been serving pop bops since he went on his own, it's just that plenty haven't noticed yet! He's also been saving weaker songs for his brothers and kept the quality for himself kiiii. This Is Heaven slaps slaps slaps I'm so mad at him/his label for dropping a music video and that's IT.

45-41: White Dress easily ate up everything on Blue Banisters! I attempted to listen to that Tori album but I didnt like the first song so I didnt continue x

40-31: Your Power was such a grower, I wasn't a fan of it when it was released but it really grew on me the moment she dropped her album. You Asked For This is so good, easily one of song that I instantly liked upon hearing Halsey's album. No Body No Crime, one of the few standouts from evermore (don't really appreciate album as much tho x). I have to pass on Nick. I think Melon Cake was my fave on Demi's album. I never liked Easy On Me, it just wasnt a grower. Mood Ring is a career highlight, wish Lorde's album was strong enough though to stand the test of time but I highly doubt it.

Your Power + no body, no crime + Mood Ring + Easy On Me + Fallen Fruit + You asked for this + Dancing With The Devil :clap3:

Mood ring was the only song I cared about from Lorde's return, it should've been the lead single tbh 

Easy on me :clap3:

I love comments :lmao: 

Your Power was cute for a moment, but I kinda get tired of it fast

Easy on Me :clap3:

Garbage appreciation :alexz: 

Halsey :clap3: she made some points with this album, wish era was handled better tho 

Not SP eating on your list :mandown:

Other choices very fair, that Nick album wasn't too bad I agree

i use everything here except for the man (who's even listening to him this year?)

you asked for this yas miss ashley frangipane SNAPPED with that one

oh wow no body no crime i do not rly care for that song but cute to see it here

no lorde hate on this list that's why we stan :clap3: 

No Body No Crime and Easy On Me :clap3:

I don't like Lorde. :shutup:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.