Top 10 Most Streamed Albums of 2021 Globally

ariananext

2 minutes ago, Brando said:

whatever works 

(anyways, you can chill. i like billie more than Nas. after all she gave us 2 great album. LNX only gave us a few great songs so far) 

I'm chilling, but I won't accept stans/fans of Lil Nas (and Doja Cat) coming from an artist that can deliver more than mainstream radio folder songs.

4 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

Know you place Doja stan :rip:

girl it’s not 2019 anymore :rip: doja outstreamed billie in the us and globally.

1 minute ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

girl it’s not 2019 anymore :rip: doja outstreamed billie in the us and globally.

We all know Doja was bigger this year, but Billie has a career that goes beyond pop radio and spotify streams. Doja still has to prove that. And this is what I meant.

45 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

They have been messing up Ed’s numbers for a while now. Before = was released they had + listed as one of the top 10 most streamed albums weekly on their charts when it’s not even out streaming X or Divide from his own catalogue..

They are also inflating streams of random songs on your own wrapped too. Many people who have last.fm to track their exact streams noticed that their wrapped shows up to 200 more plays on some songs than last fm does :deadbanana2:

I never trusted their Wrapped lists, the most random songs would rank so high on my lists :rip:

Apple Music's Replay is not as exciting as Spotify's Wrapped but at least is credible

Whew the Ed Payola… credit card never declines! :clap3:Shape of you money still running it seems! 

44 minutes ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

and where is billie? i guess she could not even have hit singles deadbanana4.gif

Yeah i was confused why billie is not there, same with Taylor’s evermore or Pop Smoke’s more recent album

1 hour ago, wish said:

He's such a loser for this. And Spotify is worse for actually letting it happen.

Maybe the tracking system just gets confused with the album titles from Ed and randomly combines some of them. I could kinda see that

1 hour ago, Kyoto said:

We all know Doja was bigger this year, but Billie has a career that goes beyond pop radio and spotify streams. Doja still has to prove that. And this is what I meant.

doja's music also goes beyond pop radio let's not. she's been a viral phenomenon since 2018 in case you forgot

dangerousalex

i’m sorry but i REFUSE to believe that this list is 100% true :rip: 

8 hours ago, BuzzCharts said:

@unclefloprry not bad for the local artist 

Look at the Spotify Wrapped for each country and talk to me later... but we know why ATRL told us she is the new local girl Taylor. :giraffe:

There's no way Ed is at #4. :bibliahh:

Nnnn not Ed someone explains how is this possible? :rip:

Faves at 2 and 5, PH bein exceptionally special since it only has like less than 5 months

21 hours ago, Kyoto said:

Know you place Doja stan :rip:

no bitch u kno ur place

u here tryin to discredit Doja when she truly had a better year than Billie

we don't care about da past, its about this year and Doja ate ha up

still love Billie and HTE is a great album but it doesn't compare to PH

has there been an explanation for = to be #4 yet? there's just no way he's above Doja, Bad Bunny & Lil Nas :deadbanana2:

46 minutes ago, private radio said:

has there been an explanation for = to be #4 yet? there's just no way he's above Doja, Bad Bunny & Lil Nas :deadbanana2:

no :rip: as someone said maybe they got the album title wrong? I didn't keep up with it but Divide has 11B streams..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.