The Color Game 12

DevonRoars

52 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

I’ve been sick so I’m finding the energy to rank and critique today. 

Hope you feel better. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• dweebz

• Julia Fox

• Yvess

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DevonRoars said:

I’ve been sick so I’m finding the energy to rank and critique today. 

Get well soon

Group 1
You all did amazing for this first category. Insane beauty from all three possibly my favorite category this round.

For the second category I wish you guys as a group assigned one of the Golden Girls to each person.. It feels a little strange that only Karlie directly references one. Still great looks.

For the final category I still think you all represented the flower theme well. Very pretty. Overall.. I love that you guys actually brought in different categories and strong ideas. -- also listening to Jane about changing that final category was A+ decision. 

Group 2

So off the bat "The Equation of Harmony" -- I like the idea of this, but what would have helped this entry be stronger would have been subcategories into the tributes to really make things fit together.
@dweebz This blue fringe moment might be one of my favorite looks from you. I really love how her body is being complemented here. The black look is fine.. I think it represents your title very well. 
@TruGemini each look is just gorgeous. I just wish that there was a disconnect between each look like your partners since they're both on the darker side. 
For Ariana.. so this Goddess of the Hunt look is actually really good, but I couldn't recognize that until I forced myself to go watch the video since I couldn't tell if it was pants or a skirt. You've got to show us full looks.. then the look you fully showed is brought down by the boots, but could have benefitted from being shown in motion since they're glittery. They fit their categories though and I like them. 

Spoiler

Group 3
Right away.. Great graphics and presentation. I think the theme is interesting and I think it was smart to choose black. With that.. I don't think anyone outshined anyone. You're all so cohesive and even. I will say the eleganza category was the only one to disappoint since all the looks are a little underwhelming for eleganza. 

Spoiler

Thank you all for the well wishes. This was a hard round to judge, because you're all so good :heart:

I‘m happy with the critiques that we got! 
Thanks Devon and good recovery! :hughard:

Just now, Thanatos said:

clown-idiot.gif

Goodnight:sistrens:

Is that a shade? 

Gn sis :heart:

thanks judge @DevonRoarsfor noticing that we did not outshine one another and we really went for a cohesive touch xoxo

get well soon tysm!

waiting for rihsults too

rolling-ray-terrible.gif 

14 hours ago, DevonRoars said:

then the look you fully showed is brought down by the boots, but could have benefitted from being shown in motion since they're glittery.

Tbh I thought they were cute for fitting with the whole gardening-esque vibe. But i do agree with motion thing. Unfortunately she made that vid too dark to show off this.:monkey:

Thanks for the crits 

KRbjJsp.png

THE FASHION SHOW

RANKING

You guys were told that you'd be judged on presentation and coordination..

GROUP 1

Jhg7AM4.png3Zjl5Hh.png72mjc6X.png

@Thanatos @Devin @sumthintoxic82

Spoiler

Congratulations

You are the top group of the week

GROUP 2

DLKbth9.pngPupOJu2.pngqU5m3ub.png

@TruGemini @dweebz @Dessy

Spoiler

Sadly, you are the bottom group of the week.

GROUP 3

VlQWcmJ.pngDFjCu72.pngpGsdA1o.png

@Yvess @Pedro @Samsom

Spoiler

Congratulations

on your safety. 

thank you judges for the safe position! glad you like our work enough just to not go to the chop :heart:

also it was such a pleasure to work on this round with two amazing contestants and sisters like @Yvess and @Pedro glad we stay on competition we deserve it!

also congrats my bish @Thanatos and your team, Betty must be proud 

Edited by Samsom

:celestial3:

Edited by sumthintoxic82

OMG, thank you so much judges! I’m so happy that our work paid off. :jonny: Thank you to my team!

This will be a very hard decision to make. The bottom 3 are all great contestants. 
I fear the wrath of a certain someone… 

giphy.gif

Safeeeeee oh yas! :alexz:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.