• Yvess

Top Posters In This Topic

Group 1 coming to STOMP I fear

tumblr_inline_nvzd8u0nfL1ru19rw_500.gifv

tumblr_mutrz4zfKC1sretbqo2_500.gifv
GIF-by-StarQuest-Performing-Arts-Competitions-downsized_large-5.gif

Edited by Thanatos

7 hours ago, Yvess said:

Oh wow! First time I met a Penthouse stan on this site! That drama really saved my quarantine life. I love the trinity so much, and this drama will be in my Best Of 2021 :jonny2:

Yassse you have taste! Well there are other fans in the Korean Drama thread in Entertainment section but yeah it’s one of my favs K Dramas of 2020 and 2021. 

7 hours ago, Samsom said:

group 3 is about to kill you all

I believe it when I see it! 

giphy.gif

Edited by Thanatos

On 1/1/2022 at 1:50 PM, sumthintoxic82 said:

Image result for jane fonda gifs

Top-Bottom-Bottom-Bottom-Bottom-Bottom-Bottom-Technically High

Congrats to the Top 3 :clap3:although miss Miley has questionable taste, this round she should have been nowhere near the bottom :shakeno:

On 1/1/2022 at 2:00 PM, Thanatos said:

Congrats and I have to agree with you on Miley :thing:

SAY IT LOUDER!

THESE JUDGES IS PLAYIN’ WITH MY BAGGGGG!

@Dessy @TruGemini The girls really think they’re going to eat this round… but the gag is, we ain’t leave no crumbs for them. :sistrens:

Our theme..... no words.... :jonny5:

This fashion show is about to become LEGENDARY

Inb4 all three teams did the same theme and thought they were clever 

24 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Inb4 all three teams did the same theme and thought they were clever 

That will not happen luv not with our theme 

Sorry I’ve been on bed rest all day. I’ll try to get the entries posted asap.

KRbjJsp.png

THE FASHION SHOW

GROUP 1

@sumthintoxic82@Devin@Thanatos

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=790b761114f5523e7eb130f9f2

The last day of an already cruel 2021 ended with the passing of an icon we all know and loved, Betty White, the last Golden Girl. 

To quote Dan Rather: 

"A Spirit of goodness and hope. Betty White was much beloved because of who she was and how she embraced a life well lived. (...) Our world would be better if more followed her example. It is dimished with her passing."

betty-white-99-eine-freundin-offenbart-ihre-letzten-worte.jpg

RIP Betty White 1922 - 2021 

To pay tribute to Betty White and the wondeful era of the Golden Girls, we decided to go with a Golden Girls themed fashion show. We will present three catgories that all pay homage to the Golden Girls era. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611a595ce5842b8c339fc

The first category is very literal. We all three present our best golden looks. Sparkling like a star and looking like a million bucks, first up is Jane Fonda.

gettyimages-160895138.jpg?quality=90&str

Next up is Karlie Kloss, serving a sexier version of Jane's outfit with a dangerous low V-cut. 

karliekloss-1.png

Finally, Jasmine Tookes takes the stage to present her golden moment. A beautiful asymmetric chiffon dress.

Jasmine-Tookes.jpg

1208f00556cae8fc52ac09b545d3d4f6c9986d0f

The second catgory is an ode to the enduring style of the Golden Girls. Fashion icons are usually not words that someone would associate with the Golden Girls, however it is undeniable that they have inspired a whole generation of women with their fashion choices. 

Jane Fonda is representing the classic Golden Girls fashion. Reminiscent of their Golden Globes appearence, Jane stuns in a beautiful grey embroidered gown with matching cape. 

S6gneafYY2DmFlbfWdZ82JUTL87lWHWOhs=&risl

Karlie Kloss presents a more high-fashion version of the Golden Girls style and particularly pays tribute to Rue McClanhan, the cougar of the Golden Girls. 

Karlie-Kloss-covers-Vogue-Spain-December-2019-by-Txema-Yeste-8.jpg

Jasmine Tookes pays tribute to the sophisticated women of the 1980's with a very clean and classy white dress. 

DSQUARED22-FALL-2012-RTW-PODIUM-024.jpg

88e7ccaa52259894f4a976c973bbc3a746b23987

The last category is entitled A Celebration Of Life. We want to say thank you to the Golden Girls for always entertaining us and making us laugh. Even if they are all gone now, their legacy will always be remembered. We celebrate them, we celebrate their lives.

Blooming flowers are a symbolism for life and the pink is such a lively color that can be found in all of our looks.

Jane is serving Grande-Dame realness in a stunning pink lace gown with flower details. 

Jane-Fonda-Edit-Magazine-Nico-Bustos-09-620x791.jpg

Karlie Kloss represents life with a very editorial-esque gown made of REAL blooming flowers. 

Karlie+Kloss+by+Daniel+Jackson+Vogue+US+

Finally, Jasmine Tookes wants to pay homage to the camp of the Golden Girls series with a pink two-piece and chandelier with flowers. 

jasmine-tookes-victoria-secret-fashion-show-2018-3.jpg

GROUP 2

@dweebz@TruGemini@Dessy

Spoiler

The Equation of Harmony

A Tribute to Poseidon, God of the Seas

FPn9r6Z.jpg

A Tribute to Demeter, Goddess of Agriculture

hnNJdif.jpg

A Tribute to Hephaestus, God of Design and Creation

95fccf286bec1b8ae845c6ec9fb0c26a30ab508b

A Tribute to Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt

original.gif

8QaE2gq.jpg

A Tribute to Thanatos, The Personification of Death

NN6Cbyy.jpg

A Tribute to Persephone, Queen of the Underworld

ab10521bfa431e65ace73b4a783f3c7fc47c537a

The water that bears fruit, the creations who spawn war, the harbinger which welcomes death. A harmonious equation

GROUP 3

@Pedro@Samsom@Yvess

Spoiler

No Time To Die:

An Agent 007 Bond Girls Fashion Show

epxer.jpg

See the source image

Judi Dench as M:

Who wouldn't know Agent 007 James Bond? The secret agent that has been around so many years for headlining a very successful film franchise, he maybe could take the credit for everything for being the protagonist of the Bond universe but truth to be told, he wouldn't be able to reach all of those successes without the help of his bond girls. A Bond Girl is not just a decoration or ornament to his missions, they hold a great power that could either make or break his mission. 

But what makes a Bond Girl a good one?

Bond Girls had their own fair share of criticisms but they were able to hold their ground and evolve. It is evident in the recent Bond films, that they have changed the game just like our times have changed. And we are all here tonight to celebrate the glory of being a powerful Bond Girl. and what's more to come in this iconic role of a lifetime.

In this runway composed of 3 iconic Bond Girl Fashion Moments, we are gonna show you what a Bond Girl would be in 2022 without losing the great fashion, influential power and alluring elegance that they've been serving since it’s first film Dr. No (1962) to No Tlme To Die (2021). Also, each segment will be accompanied by timeless ICONIC SONGS from the Bond Universe for full Bond Girl Effect. 

No matter how hard the circumstances are, even COVID-19 can't stop them from SERVING fashion moments. A Bond Girl have to always stand tall, because what? Bond Girls certainly just have no time to die! 

Let the night of Fashion and Music ala Bond style begin!

yx7nQ9z.gif

DIE ANOTHER DAY - FEMME FATALE EXTRAVAGANZA

wtHp8BG.png 7tHPPnr.png rtXsHVN.png 

Starting off the fashion show, we have our 3 Bond Girls prove to you how the femme fatale comes in many guises and forms.  Femme fatales represent chaos, darkness, death, all that lies beyond the safe, the known, and the normal. Grace, Normani abd Pia's looks gives the perfect encapsulation of a femme fatale that can easily pull off big money heists, steal confidential national information and accomplish high profile assassinations! Commonly, a femme fatale is typically a powerful and threatening figure in leather bearing sexuality that is perceived to be rapacious, or fatal to anyone she crosses paths with, but one thing's for sure, she crosses boundaries of class and race and even cheats death! 

onWkkVa.gif

FOR YOUR EYES ONLY - SEDUCTIVE SWIMSUIT REALNESS

P6KMhFz.png axYgHDN.png 2sSJKAT.png 

Our second segment showcases how a modern Bond Girl can easily rock a swimwear. A Bond film will never be complete without this type of scenes. Pia, Grace and Normani who have different appeals served confidence and their ability to carry the sexy garment will always be the weakness of any enemy that's why you can't mess with these bond girls because they can easily have you under their spell. Pick your poison: You want feisty hot momma Grace? Or an alluring bombshell Pia? Or maybe an innocent yet titillating charmer Normani? Can't decide yet? Well, I can't blame you, that's the power of a Bond Girl! More importantly, a modern Bond Girl motivates and supports fellow women that being confident in their own skin is a form of self-love! Our Bond Girls literally said that NO age, race, gender, or size can stop you from wearing a bikini or bathing suit!

RoTDJKV.gif

LICENCE TO KILL - KILLER GLAM LOOK ELEGANZA

ar1fSOr.png vNwGYNO.png 6CIrnpv.png

Our fashion show closes with the trademark Bond Girl staple, GLAM LOOKS that could KILL! Pia, Normani and Grace with their glam looks are effortlessly taking anyone's breath away out of amazement and it is a known fact.

Accentuating their beauty and class by wearing intricately designed gowns give them a license to kill anyone's boring and dated fashion sense. James Bond always gets props for slaying the enemy while wearing his black suit but it is always a moment to witness Bond Girls kick some ass even if they are wearing formal gowns. A modern Bond Girl will always be ready to give fashion moments while slaying the enemy

VLXEmTH.png

Before we say goodbye, we wanna reveal a secret.....

Bond Girls may stylishly escape death with their timeless beauty and iconic fashion but there is one more thing they do religiously to cheat death and that's by following strict health protocols to defeat the big enemy we have right now, Miss Rona! 

Stand Tall....There's NO TIME TO DIE!

14 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Girl who is reading allazat!

That’s right … Miley can’t read #countrybumkin

5 hours ago, dweebz said:

...I have opinions.

Thanks for the tribute my luv 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.