• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• dweebz

• Julia Fox

• Yvess

Top Posters In This Topic

The girls who want 3 people eliminated are the girls who know they dont have a catalogue big enough for this game. Hence, their desire to end the game sooner.

C9BF92A9-F6A2-49F0-B97B-692A55659EA4.gif

Or just rank them on group and individual but the things is… initially by group's and then the group with the lowest score the one with the best individual ranking is saved and then the top group have to decide who eliminate between the two who are left 

6 hours ago, dweebz said:

yelling-yelling-at-cat.gif yelling-yelling-at-cat.gif yelling-yelling-at-cat.gif

In the end, I served two killer looks.

There is a team that is most likely going to get praise, but the truth must be said, this praise that the team will most likely get is underserved. But, I have a shred of faith in the judges to make the right call. That team is Team 1. Team 1 had such a noble theme but the truth is, only ONE of their themes really landed. I will admit, Team 1's Golden looks are beautiful. BUT the last two themes are DREADFUL AND A FUCKING REACH! ESPECIALLY THAT THIRD TRASH THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO THROW AS A GOLDEN GIRL BULLSHIT! I mean, the girls might as well have said, what color do we want to use and make it into a theme. WHAT DOES THE SECOND AND THIRD THEME HAVE TO DO WITH THE FUCKING GOLDEN GIRLS. The truth is their looks ARE JUST NOT THAT! THE THIRD ONE ALONE SHOULD GET THEM BOOTED THE FUCK OUT OF THE COMPETITION! I AM LIVID TO BE FRANK! And Team 3, yes, they slayed but lets be real, that Swimsuit theme is horrendous. I mean, I know Team 2 has the least number of looks, but at least we didn't throw in random, useless, ineffective themes to buff up our fashion show! TEAM 1, EAT MY HAIR VAGINA! Yall dont deserve shit!

In the end, I served two killer looks.

Why so insecure Miss Miley? :sistrens: Are you doubting your looks?  Do you think that you are the weakest from your group? 

vdwppYH.gif?noredirect

I think you need to be more

Team 1 served and it‘s a FACT. You not understanding our second category  is tragic. Our third category was @sumthintoxic82 wonderful idea. A celebration of LIFE, a celebration for the Golden Girls. 
And to put the cherry on the cake, we actually had a 4th category fully prepared but scrapped it to save these STELLAR looks for later in the competition….yes that‘s how much work we put into this! 

Edited by Thanatos

11 minutes ago, Samsom said:

Or just rank them on group and individual but the things is… initially by group's and then the group with the lowest score the one with the best individual ranking is saved and then the top group have to decide who eliminate between the two who are left 

I actually really like this idea 

5 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

Whatever method results in Miley‘s elimination, I‘m fine with! @DevonRoars

:gaynetcat3:

Baby girl, I’m staying PUT! Find ya ass another target and get off of mine.

I vote Samsom's idea coz that looks cute. I need to also support a fellow Bond Girl xoxo :-*

6 minutes ago, Yvess said:

I vote Samsom's idea coz that looks cute. I need to also support a fellow Bond Girl xoxo :-*

ty luv :hug:we have to stand tall bc there's no time to flop like molly cyrus:-* 

26 minutes ago, Samsom said:

ty luv :hug:we have to stand tall bc there's no time to flop like molly cyrus:-* 

ikr :hughard: Guess we'll just die another day!!!! :ahh:

When the gag is, on average y’all’s outfits score lower. 

4 minutes ago, dweebz said:

When the gag is, on average y’all’s outfits score lower. 

Not you acting like your outfits were like next level and unique and just as good to be the best outfits ever on this competition or even this round alone :deadbanana2: they are just average and that's not bad Molly, so you need to calm down 

13 minutes ago, Yvess said:

ikr :hughard: Guess we'll just die another day!!!! :ahh:

we have license to kill the delulus ikr:coffee: 

4 hours ago, Samsom said:

The way i assumed this was how it was gonna be :bloo:

So in what way this round will be judged? When are the lashings coming thru?

8 hours ago, Samsom said:

Not you acting like your outfits were like next level and unique and just as good to be the best outfits ever on this competition or even this round alone :deadbanana2: they are just average and that's not bad Molly, so you need to calm down 

Grace has the worst outfit this round. Let that sink in my love.

1 hour ago, Samsom said:

I think the judges are either too stunned to speak or on vacation:sistrens:

7 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Grace has the worst outfit this round. Let that sink in my love.

Grace can be the worst dressed but that doesn't mean that you delivered girl, stop being mediocre I know you can do better but your outfits this round are just average to meh, don't fool yourself… 

9 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

I think the judges are either too stunned to speak or on vacation:sistrens:

they can take all of their time if they are gonna praise my team :sistrens: but if they don't then they tasteless or fishy production confirmed 

3 minutes ago, Samsom said:

Grace can be the worst dressed but that doesn't mean that you delivered girl, stop being mediocre I know you can do better but your outfits this round are just average to meh, don't fool yourself… 

Grace stays wearing circus costumes. Learn how to wear designer darling. That blue fringe gown is absolutely stunning. And the patent leather coat. Stay in cirque du soleil.

5 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Grace stays wearing circus costumes. Learn how to wear designer darling. That blue fringe gown is absolutely stunning. And the patent leather coat. Stay in cirque du soleil.

That's Grace style, so fresh and unique and that's why everyone want to replicate her circus costume including Miley.

also imagine criticizing Grace for don’t know how to wear design when she was the muse of a lot of photographers, artists and designers including Goude, Azzedine Alaia, Helmut Newton, Guy Bourdin, Hans Ferrer, Antonio Lopez, Andy Warhol to name a few…

Miley could never be a muse of that many iconic names or have iconic looks that evokes all arts and the times for being original, disruptive and replicated to these days but I just see that the tasteless people all over the world, including on this forum and one of the people are you sis but I don't blame you, it's very common to be that way! 

6 hours ago, Samsom said:

I’ve been sick so I’m finding the energy to rank and critique today. 

43 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

I’ve been sick so I’m finding the energy to rank and critique today. 

I can do it for you if you want.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.