• DevonRoars

• dweebz

• Julia Fox

• Yvess

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s over for me :deadbanana2:

Alexa play Tinashe - Last Call

18 minutes ago, TruGemini said:

I just feel like there are three very clear tops and I'm not one which instantly scares me :jonny5:

hopefully coming for SAFE again.

Reveal hidden contents

you absolutely ate btw :clap3:

who are the clear tops? 

Too many of y’all are wearing COSTUMES and not fashion!

30 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

who are the clear tops? 

To me, Ariana definitely, Grace most likely, and Pia or Normani depending on who's look the panel prefers.

This round made me submit my precious collection i'm saving for green round but i guess it is needed to be sent for this round. 

I will always stan Michael Cinco creations uWu

ldBSysK.gif

Just now, DevonRoars said:

???

Post the lashings king. But dont lash on me.

12 hours ago, TruGemini said:

To me, Ariana definitely, Grace most likely, and Pia or Normani depending on who's look the panel prefers.

10 hours ago, dweebz said:

Btw Grace ATE

Whew ty luvz I thought I sucked :heart:

I'm kinda obsessed with Dominique. Made me want her as the Evil Queen or another villain if there's ever another live action series or show :jonny5:

Cindy Bruna: 2014 VS Fashion Show Runway -05 | GotCeleb

Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach    -This is beautiful. It's giving whimsical forest fantasy. I love the structure of the shoulder and the green scattered on the dress. My only critique is that it isn't full fantasy themed.
Normani    THIS is fantasy. Easily the best look this round.
Lous and The Yakuza    I LOVE this. It's giving space fantasy realness.
Jasmine Tookes    I get what you're going for, but it was not delivered well. Plus we can barely see the pic.
Dominique Jackson   It's evil queen realness but it's very safe. It's more costume than fashion.
Lupita Nyong'o    Umm am I missing something? How is this fantasy? Aside from that the looks isn't good. The hair is a serve however.
Ariana Grande   I like it. It's def fantasy.
Karlie Kloss   Aother STOMP SERVE and SLAY.
Miley Cyrus   This is pretty good. The top is amazing, but I wish she weren't just wearing pants for the bottom. It brings down the look.
Grace Jones    Ok I love how wacky and extra this is, but it's definitely more costume than fashion.
Jane Fonda    It's cute but underwhelming.

I had no fantasy look I already sent it earlier :gaycat6:

I had no fantasy look I already sent it earlier :gaycat6:

The pants give it a sense of modernism which juxtaposes the relic feel of the top. Miley serves critical art but the judge is only seeing half of it. 

I’ll be doing critiques soon 

vkwj9hzym1e21.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=f04a2e686c293188264af26a6af1f926d9404155

@Dessy    Ariana Grande
I think this is a great look. The prosthetics.. The hairbows.. Everything is so well done. Diving deeper and looking at the detailing of the dress.. I love it. That seaweed looking fabric really gives the complete fantasy.

@Devin    Jasmine Tookes
She's gorgeous and I do love the details on this top I'm just not sure if it's strong enough fantasy wise.

@dweebz    Miley Cyrus
Okay so I do wish there were different choices made to really match how strong the top half is to the bottom.. like by adding a metallic shoe or have one of the legs with armor. 

Other than that I do like it and it's giving me Siegfried from SoulCalibur.

a7dc5246f6293b8f0b89820fb30f8e7a.gif

@Pedro    Normani
You would think fairy in a fantasy round would be risky, but you were the only one and even if someone else did I think you'd be the #1. This shade of green next to her skin color is just very beautiful.

@Samsom    Grace Jones
It's definitely very out there, campy, and over the top fantasy. Well done.

@Speezy   Lupita Nyong'o
I mean I already told you I loved this hair a couple rounds ago. I feel like you had better options especially with the looks from Black Panther. Those are some good looks.. I'm confused why you haven't used any :( 

@sumthintoxic82    Jane Fonda
One of the most iconic science fiction movies.  I love this bodice and how her tits are just out. I will say this picture in particular doesn't read as high-fantasy if you don't know the movie. 

@Thanatos    Karlie Kloss
I love the presentation and this look is fantastic, but I'm a little conflicted since I don't really see clowns as fantasy.

@TruGemini    Dominique Jackson
I love this take on the mother from Snow White. I think the fabric choices along with the red lining of the top take it out of the costume realm.

@Tsareena    Lous and The Yakuza
Another really interesting silhouette from you. I really like this. It's beautiful and kind of tells me a story. Only negative would be the color of the gloves. I kind of wish they were black, but overall well done.

@Yvess    Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach
Okay, fly swatter. Love the silhouette, the proportions, lack of jewelry, and how perfectly styled it is. There's just not a lot of fantasy here. 

@Not Like The Movies @kipperskipper @URBAN

Jesus take the wheel

PoshDopeyBoilweevil-size_restricted.gif

Zendaya's Critiques 

Ariana - Hands down your best work so far, well down! 

Jasmine - This is nice and she looks great, I am not gagging though, I needed more.  

Miley - I guess the fantasy is there by the armor but the outfit itself is a bit basic, I expected more from you tbh, I am underwhelmed

Normani - A serve, winx club realness, well done! 

Grace - I LOVE this, one of your best looks so far!

Lupita - Excellent hair (as per usual) but umm where is the fantasy?? You fell completely flat on your face with this chile 

Jane - I see the fantasy but the look itself doesn't wow me, it's just meh

Karlie - You ate this right up, really really good! 

Dominique - Not the strongest look here by any means but it is still quite good

Lous - I really like this, it lacks a bit of fantasy to me but the look itself is nice, middle of the pack for me this round 

Pia - This is very ethereal and serves a bit of Garden of Eden but it lacks something, for fantasy there are much better looks here, middle of the pack for me

Edited by Not Like The Movies

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.