Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• dweebz

• Julia Fox

• Yvess

Top Posters In This Topic

And thats camp darling, cue the transition music

Image result for oprah gifs

I'm curious how the judges will come up with their scores...and I hope we get critique from more than one judge. Mainly because I want to know exactly what the judges were expecting in a camp theme round. Some went too...safe with their choice (if they had many choices). I know @DevonRoarssaid camp isn't ugly...but in some ways ... it is. 

17 minutes ago, sumthintoxic82 said:

Image result for oprah gifs

I'm curious how the judges will come up with their scores...and I hope we get critique from more than one judge. Mainly because I want to know exactly what the judges were expecting in a camp theme round. Some went too...safe with their choice (if they had many choices). I know @DevonRoarssaid camp isn't ugly...but in some ways ... it is. 

Wait.. I said camp isn't just ugly. Camp is more.. It's big. There's a concept and point of view.

This was a round to be really fun.. so I'll be praising those who are really fun to look at. 

2 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

Wait.. I said camp isn't just ugly. Camp is more.. It's big. There's a concept and point of view.

I missed that party, my bad.

I'm just really interested on what exactly the judges think in this particular theme. I think most of the contestants got the camp theme right, but for different reasons. There are a few though that missed them mark (imo) but I can see why they made those choices ...

21 minutes ago, sumthintoxic82 said:

I missed that party, my bad.

I'm just really interested on what exactly the judges think in this particular theme. I think most of the contestants got the camp theme right, but for different reasons. There are a few though that missed them mark (imo) but I can see why they made those choices ...

Barberella is CAMP.

I support sis Fonda words, it would be helpful to get rihviews for all the judges to know what we are lacking and what we are serving, even more in a style round like this -because color is much easier to know bc it’s just the clothes are ugly or doesn't look great on the body or it’s just too basic/much- 

26 minutes ago, Samsom said:

I support sis Fonda words, it would be helpful to get rihviews for all the judges to know what we are lacking and what we are serving, even more in a style round like this -because color is much easier to know bc it’s just the clothes are ugly or doesn't look great on the body or it’s just too basic/much- 

@ the judges. 

Dweebz has a spot whenever she gets eliminated :eli: 

36 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

@ the judges. 

Dweebz has a spot whenever she gets eliminated :eli: 

BYE ***

This is a fashion competition and I served major fashion again and everyone would have GAGGED if this would have been Karlie‘s Met look

playforfortunes-azealiabanks.gif

Congrats Grace, I hope you don‘t get robbed

IMO Pia and Karlie have the best outfits taking in consideration the theme. I googled Camp looks and I got a lot from the Met Gala and I honestly thought Normani's artistic dress in Venice last year was my better choice as it is quite dramatic but also showstopping

32 minutes ago, Pedro said:

IMO Pia and Karlie have the best outfits taking in consideration the theme. I googled Camp looks and I got a lot from the Met Gala and I honestly thought Normani's artistic dress in Venice last year was my better choice as it is quite dramatic but also showstopping

Oh! And Grace - didn't see the picture before!

35 minutes ago, Pedro said:

thanks sis for having impeccable taste luv ya

Thank for your praise mates! Hope the judges like it enough just to be on top 3 finally or ROBBED CONFIRMED BrSQuge.gif

the way I has been robbed in purple and fantasy rounds, third time's the charm METH!NKSpia-wurtzbach-miss-universe.gif

14 hours ago, Devin said:

Yeah just PM me telling me I’m eliminated. :gaycat6:

Why? I like your entry 

Nearly 24 hours since the entries have been posted and still not a single lashing, critique, or opinion to be posted. I say scrap it and be done with this round because I can feel an unwarranted PANNING of the legend that is Hannah Montana.

dq5FpiO.png

@Devin - Jasmine Tookes

I do not know this woman, is Jasmine in the middle, left or right? Are they all Jasmine?

I guess the multicolored wigs are campy, the clothes look like they stumbled through a thrift store in the 70s.

@dweebz - Miley Cyrus

Hannah Montana is camp to me tbh, I feel like she is emanating a kind of Bratz/Barbie energy,

her poses and facial expressions and wig are giving camp! 

@Pedro - Normani

This is very pretty but also giving me bird pooped on a lily pad but that kinda makes it camp to me in a way, it is also giving me some kind of famous painting teas.

Famous painting or bird poop? Feels camp to me. Normani herself is gorgeous too ofc.

@Samson - Grace Jones

I love the hands all around her, presenting her to the world, she lives for the applause and is giving us all the camp.

She is like a deconstructed google logo mixed with Pinocchio, very campy queen!

@sumthintoxic82 - Jane Fonda

She's giving 50s alien movie warrior princess, it's a little plain but a little camp I guess.

I like the last pic where it looks like she survived a battle.

@Thanatos - Karlie Kloss

Well this is certainly better than her iconic attempt at camp at the met gala. I can tell those aren't chicken feathers, Karlie is not a cheap *****, those are phoenix feathers because she looked camp right in the eye again and rose from the ashes of the met gala look she burned into our memories and gave us this fiery feathery moment, it's camp!

@TruGemini - Dominique Jackson

This is fun, she looks kind of fierce but a little simple as well, the paintings could be more intricate,

maybe more elaborate jewelry or bigger hair or something just EXTRA and bigger, it's fun but feels a little cheap. I don't hate it though. 

@Yvess- Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach

This is fierce, not sure what it is exactly but it looks hot, I feel like she runs the dungeon in some cathedral basement,

is she holy or unholy tho? idk but it's giving camp.  

23 minutes ago, Staryu said:

@dweebz - Miley Cyrus

Hannah Montana is camp to me tbh, I feel like she is emanating a kind of Bratz/Barbie energy,

her poses and facial expressions and wig are giving camp! 

PURR

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.