The Color Game 12

DevonRoars

15 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

*for once ! 

The battle of the plastic dresses will be decided by the judges. 
azealia-banks-fendidoja.gif

Bad blood will be all over this round and I know I'll win this time 

azealia-banks-fendidoja.gif

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• dweebz

• Julia Fox

• Yvess

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh my avi changed. so while hq avis are not back, stream Your Name Engraved Herein :heart:

zendaya-pink-outfit-at-2020-critics-choiZendaya-Coleman-attends-the-premiere-of-

ZENDAYA'S CRITIQUES 

Jazmine Tookes - She is such a gorgeous woman whew. She looks absolutely stunning in this dress, tbqh she would look pretty in anything. With that being said, this one falls more on the safe/boring side which is unfortunate because she looks beautiful and the dress is nice. Not sure where you'd rank yet but I do like the dress. 

Miley Cyrus - This is such a serve omfg. I was shook when I saw this, your best look so far methinks? You did that, this is next level, the design is amazing! Well done country girl! 

Normani - I really appreciate that this silhouette is more on the edgy and sexy side compared to the more elegant gowns that was sent this round. I do think Normani looks sexy and she is a beautiful girl, however I am not sure how you'd rank this round since it's so different from the others but I do like this look. 

Grace - OKAY QUEEN! I am loving this serve after serve! This is high fashion! I absolutely adore this gown. The design is creative and I love originality. You did the damn thing again, well done! 

Jane - This is a really nice dress and the fit is impeccable but similar to Jazmine, this dress falls on the basic/plain side because there are some major serves this round, I do like Jazmine's dress a bit more however Jane looks absolutely beautiful and elegant. 

Bimini - Miss thing, not you coming back just to serve this! What is this! I guess you did not have much options because this is not excellent for pink at all. Like yes it's a cute and fun look and you look good but this is a fashion competition, it is giving costume. I expected more because I know you can deliver. 

Karlie - This gown is draped really beautiful, it almost reminds me of a delicate flower and it is giving regal realness. I really like this gown, it is giving safe/basic though. Yes the dress is great but I wanted a bit more. Not sure where you would rank either but I do really like the dress, it fits impeccably too. 

Dominique - This is giving camp, it would have been a great entry for the camp round imo but you probably wanted to save it for pink. I do find it a bit 'customey' which is understandable because in the context of the show it fits for the runway category, I do like it better than Bimini's if I were to compare "customey" looks. I am not sure where it would rank but overall I do enjoy this look and it serves. 

Pia - Hmm, unfortunately this is my least favourite entry by you and it's not because this is bad but because you have been the most consistent contestants and always delivers a serve but this round was a slight let down. You look stunning as always but I am not a fan of the skirt aspect of the outfit at all, the print or pattern is unappealing to me.  I love the upper half of the outfit though so that's a plus. I am not sure where you would rank yet, I do not hate the look but I am not gagging. 

Overall, I am going to have a hard time with ranking because I was only blown away by two looks, the others there are aspects that I love and aspects that I dislike, so I guess I will have to think about some stuff. 

Thank you judge Zendaya :heart:

i think I’m winning the plastic bubble dresses battle, huh? @Thanatos

Edited by Samsom

6 minutes ago, Samsom said:

Thank you judge Zendaya :heart:

i think I’m winning the plastic bubble dresses battle, huh? @Thanatos

1 critique down, 2 to go. Don't get too confident sis!

karliekloss_16754984_189027108247962_8096537111336845312_n.gif

19 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

1 critique down, 2 to go. Don't get too confident sis!

karliekloss_16754984_189027108247962_8096537111336845312_n.gif

whatever makes you sleep well sis 

UIT0.gif

ok thanks i guess

dunno what to feel but i hope im not in the bottom coz chile...

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9525e8154f48e53a0be8

Thanks, NotLikeTheMovies. I did know it was a risk but I just loved how edgy it looked, let's see if it pays off

ru-paul-looks-8.jpg

mzjvur0p3bcx.png?auto=webp&s=325d7bdab6650f78b53fcbbdd81ed4896ecfb76f

@Devin    Jasmine Tookes
I like the fabric used.. and the slit is placed in a great spot. Overall.. simple.. and somewhat effective, for me.

@dweebz    Miley Cyrus
Showstopping. Your best entry, yet!

@Pedro   Normani
I really like the body. The pink and black look really nice.. The text, unfortunately, is just very ugly. Overall you're very consistent and I always love the 90s aesthetic with a lot of Normani's looks .

@Samsom    Grace Jones
Obsessed with how this bow sits on your titties. Not too sure what's going on with the make up, but this is fashion competition and the garment looks lovely. The thing that places you above the other girls is how legendary and abstract your character is. Keep going in that route and stop doubting yourself. Your first choice is always perfect!

@sumthintoxic82    Jane Fonda
Such a vibrant color that looks so good on her.. and with this longer hair she looks very youthful. I've gotta say I love your resilience and the fact that you haven't quit, because you've truly made come backs and I think you're still in a good place.

@Rotunda    Bimini Bon Boulash
Right away.. the crystalized shoe and glove are stunning. I think this is cute. I'm glad you're back in the competition, but I'm just not sure if this look will translate well overall.. And pink is Bimini's favorite color.. So.. big yikes.

@Thanatos    Karlie Kloss
Very cute! I also like how intricate the design is.. Although someone else brought bubble wrap this round.. I think overall you're doing great at separating yourself and bringing different silhouettes and material in this competition. So far.. I think you've been better than the season 4 legend Loveyobxtch. 

@TruGemini   Dominique Jackson
This is pretty and much better than the first look you sent. I love the details in the jacket.. Could do without the bow and I do feel this hair style could have been done better. Overall you're entries have been very theatrical and fun to look at. The details always impress. 

@Yvess    Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach
It's not that exciting. I do like the top piece, but just not a huge fan of how muted the colors are. You're doing an amazing job and I think Pia typically has impeccable styling.

Overall: Too many pastels.  

hmmmm ty i guess

i feel like im gonna be in the bottom so i guess i gotta say goodbye to the other colors then

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, DevonRoars said:

Such a vibrant color that looks so good on her.. and with this longer hair she looks very youthful. I've gotta say I love your resilience and the fact that you haven't quit, because you've truly made come backs and I think you're still in a good place.

Thanks judge. I love this shade of pink on Jane and I LOVE that she changed up her hairstyle with this...lol wish she would do it more often. And thanks for that! I honestly thought I would be LONG gone by now (and maybe I should be...) but I'm glad that Jane is still alive and kicking in this game. 

Plus I already had one iconic run when I won my season, so getting another "iconic" run ( :celestial3:) just makes this even more fun ... 

16 hours ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Jane - This is a really nice dress and the fit is impeccable but similar to Jazmine, this dress falls on the basic/plain side because there are some major serves this round, I do like Jazmine's dress a bit more however Jane looks absolutely beautiful and elegant. 

I get this critique, because that was my first thought when I was gonna send this. I love the hair and accessories, and I love this particular color of pink on Jane. I think I already used my best pink option in the runway challenge but hopefully it will be enough

This would be a HARD round for me to judge ... I agree alot with @Not Like The Movies , for me only one person truly OWNED this round ( @dweebz ) , all the others will really just depend on that individual judges taste ...

5 hours ago, sumthintoxic82 said:

for me only one person truly OWNED this round ( @dweebz )

A third win in the bag

Cindy Bruna at Elie Saab Runway Show at Paris Fashion Week 2018/07/04 | Cindy  Bruna - Celebskart

Jasmine Tookes  - It's ok. It's nothing special and certainly lacks design. There isnt really anything interesting about it other than the sheen of the pink. The back shot makes it look like crumpled wrapping paper.

Miley Cyrus   - A SERVE KNOCKOUT STOMP SLAY HIGH FASHION HAUTE COUTRE MOMENT

Normani   - It's a body suit, which are very ever rarely high fashion, but the graphic prints definitely make it pop and elevate it. I just wish there was more to it and not just a leotard.

Grace Jones   - LOVE this in color. I wish we could have seen the full look in color to really see the look, but I get a sense of it and I love it. The coat is a serve.

Jane Fonda   - It's classic and elegant, but also a tad dull. This dress can be sold anywhere at any department store. It lacks a design, and it's not simple done right.

Bimini Bon Boulash  - This works on drag race, but not so much here. It's more of a costume than fashion. With that being said, it's not the worst look here and I LOVE the shoes.

Karlie Kloss  - This is pretty. I love the architecture of the dress. This is just a whisp of pink though.

Dominique Jackson    SERVE SLAY STOMP. This is what Bimini thought she did. This is camp fashion couture.

Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach   I LOVE the skirt. It's truly a wok of art. THE DRAMA! Unfortunately the top doesn't meet the same standard.

Kipper said “this is AMAZING, HIGH FASHION HAUTE COUTRE THE HOUSE DOWN BOOTS YUM YUM YUM YES GOD MAMA OKURPT”

thanks judge skipper.

hopefully im coming for safe

pia-wurtzbach-miss-universe.gif

ROUND XI : RANKING

Spoiler

In first place with a perfect score of 30 points

PupOJu2.png

@dweebz

Spoiler

in second place with 27 points..

pGsdA1o.png

Spoiler

Tying with 26 points

DLKbth9.pngJhg7AM4.png

tie break goes to Dominique earning the last top spot

VlQWcmJ.png

23 Points -- SAFE

With the bottom being..

Spoiler

72mjc6X.png3Zjl5Hh.pngDFjCu72.pngc3RxVdB.png

Earning the last safe spot is..

Spoiler

72mjc6X.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.