HDD: Adele 833k (biggest debut of the year), Taylor 165k

Starkboy

6 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

I still don't understand why Taylor fans went for Adele so randomly and embarrassingly. :rip:

Then you dont lurk around ATRL or at least not in the last weeks

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brando

• Headlock

• georgechxng

• wastedpotential

Y’all been fighting like idiots for 1 week, give it a rest, this is reaching liddos vs katycats/army vs fighters level of embarrassment :ace:

19 minutes ago, Clauss said:

Then you dont lurk around ATRL or at least not in the last weeks

That's why I don't understand the reasond behind this "fight", I don't think there's bad blood between them 2 so the fans reaction feels very out of place. 

This topic is toxic.

full of haters. It’s music, it’s entertainment.

Get a life. Seriously.

Why are y'all pulling each other's d*cks for these women sales and what not?

Enjoy the music, be happy for their success and move on

don't y'all have work to do, schools to go, families to visit or something?

:bibliahh:

2 hours ago, Michael196 said:

I didn’t want to engage in this thread other than commenting a couple of times since it got way too ridiculous for an actual discussion.

But before they reveal the final predictions, I just want to say a couple of things...

I’m very impressed by the same members keeping up the discussion in here for the entire week and all these pages, and managed to pull every Taylor/swifties criticism in the book from the past 10+ years, just to deflect from the situation.

First of all these same members that call out swifties for being in here and try to call them out for being obsessed or whatever, are the same ones that were infecting the Taylor hdd and bb charts threads last and this week, trying to discredit and belittle her achievements, and also saying that every achievement/record will be broken this week, why do think you’re allowed to do it while others don’t, especially when you’re the ones starting it...?

//

9 minutes ago, LastKiss said:

This. 

Scott Borchetta
1 hour ago, brazil said:

Noone outside of Taylor fanbase and pop entushiasts knows All Too Well:deadbanana4:

Maybe 9 years ago.

Not anymore

53 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

I still don't understand why Taylor fans went for Adele so randomly and embarrassingly. :rip:

Oh really? Maybe cause since her fave announced her releasing date, adele Fans were bragging  about how taylor was scared of her and how adele would obliterate taylor, which it won’t happen. 

now they come with their false statements: OMG swifties are all evil, don’t pit against two succeful women, etc….

1 hour ago, PlERRE said:

they just feel threatened that a female artist out there is daring to be bigger than taylor as if its her fault that she has the demand for it :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, brazil said:

Noone outside of Taylor fanbase and pop entushiasts knows All Too Well:deadbanana4:

It’s been #1 on Spotify US combined since its release :dies: 

11 hours ago, Redstreak said:

This is nothing compared to the ARTPOP thread ?

That was a classic, the drags were insane :lmao: 

I wish we could still see it. 

2 hours ago, LastKiss said:

It's been a week. Y'all need to touch some grass. 

1 hour ago, georgechxng said:

they just feel threatened that a female artist out there is daring to be bigger than taylor as if its her fault that she has the demand for it :deadbanana2:

You’ve been talking about Taylor nonstop for 2 weeks, how dense are y’all?:rip:
even in the 30 thread you bring her up constantly to compare her to Adele to diminish her success. I guess you feel threatened anyone can come close to Adele too then

Not the Taylor fans STILL circle jerking themselves. Christ :deadbanana4: Don't yall have a base or something :ahh: 

Edited by Gaia

TTH

#1 (+4) Easy On Me

#3 (+7) ATW10 *cover*
#8 (-7) Oh My God 

Both teams are fighting :deadbanana:

Edited by FAN

Adele's base here have been belittling and maligning Taylor for 6 years, calling her all sorts of names. Before the release of 30, she'll be brought up in a negative manner every few pages:deadbanana2:. If the swift base did the same, we would be called obsessed and deranged :gaycat6:. Not to mention what's been happening since the announcement of 30:deadbanana2:. You can't claim innocence now that the numbers are out. :giraffe:

28 minutes ago, FAN said:

TTH

#1 (+4) Easy On Me

#3 (+7) ATW10 *cover*
#8 (-7) Oh My God 

The fact that stay is still at #2 tho :rip:

Tay has the banner and playlist cover (in Red no less) :clap3:

Adele 3 songs in the list, IDW was dropped

Edited by Carrie-is-no-1

3 minutes ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

The fact that stay is still at #2 tho :rip:

Tay has the banner and playlist cover (in Red no less) :clap3:

Adele 3 songs in the list, IDW was dropped

I mean, it’s still #2 WW (#3 when you combine ATW which jumps ahead of it’s ) even thought it’s already at 1.1B :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, FAN said:

I mean, it’s still #2 WW (#3 when you combine ATW which jumps ahead of it’s ) even thought it’s already at 1.1B :deadbanana:

2:21 & Tiktok their impact :clap3:

jk it's a fun song to bop to with high replay value, idm this one getting that 2B streams when all's said and done.

Both ATW10 and EOM should do well during the upcoming winter months as well. I don't see Cold Heart and SOTW taking over, we'll prob have to wait for new music.

why did the stans of the smallest MPG insert themselves here:deadbanana4: hope they keep the same energy because they are in no way to drag anyone

3 hours ago, FAN said:

TTH

#1 (+4) Easy On Me

#3 (+7) ATW10 *cover*
#8 (-7) Oh My God 

:toofunny3: EOM was gonna stay atop Hot 100 for the next two weeks anyway. OMG deserves that #1.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.