• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dweebz

• Julia Fox

• Thanatos

• Rotunda

21 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

The way it's my second time popping in this FLOP season just to find a random mention.. Love all my fans! Keep up the great work Naomi, if there's one thing you can do is tear women DOWN :heart:

tumblr_p6dzihWwd51rlzaepo1_400.gifv

omg i didn't even tag you and you still found this? i'm scared for my safety. it was a compliment but trust miss brandi to take everything the wrong way...anyways sending nothing but love for my season 2 sister! 

Edited by Dolce Vita

4 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

coming from you of all people that is truly ironic but you're welcome

c0JNKbo.gif

Oh you're right, is ironic. How can I expect something from a criminal? My bad, I'll never set you up anymore when you clearly should be in jail

c0JNKbo.gif

What in the ratchet is happening in this season.

Image result for the devil wears prada gifs

The Clermont Twins @TruGemini

My...how the mighty have fallen. I'd say it is decent. slightly below average. You excited early in this competition, but that is slowly going away as we keep getting the same thing from you two.

Charli D'Amelio - @Samsom

Slightly above average for me. It fits your aesthetic. I wasn't wow'd by it but you do look pretty and, at the very least, is something interesting to look at. I can't say that about most of the others this round.

Rihanna - @Sempiternal

I like the color pallet. I would say you are probably higher because of the bombs this round but I did expect MORE. Better than most that you have sent this game though so heading in the right direction.

Bella Hadid - @Taylucifer

Hmm...Your natual look is so...jarring. I don't know if I find it's appealing or repelling.

Yoon Young Bae - @thecptz

Cute. But cute doesn't win competitions. Also, sort of boring as well. The lack of facial expression is not helping.

Christy Turlington - @Cannon

A disgrace to the supermodels of your time...this isn't even good for that time.

Anne Hathaway - @lgor

I don't know if it's because I saw this right after Christy's photo. I don't know if it's because there is a lack of excitement from this round in general. BUT this was amazing Anne. Yourself and another were the only ones that truly understood this round and really brought it.

Anja P - @beatinglikeadrum

It's middle of the road. Nothing exciting about it. You kind of get lost in the photo.

Duckie Thot - @Rotunda

Besides Anne, you are the only other one to really bring something to the table. There is not a lot going on with the photo, and yet you bring so much life to it. well done.

Sasha Rubik@Thanatos

You look like a corpse. And not in an exciting kind of way. Middle of the road. You and Anja are sort of interchangeable at this point.

Bjork  @CBC

Better than most this round. Not a home run like Anne or Duckie, but close. Like Charli, it really falls into your brand.

Naomi Watts @PiecesOfYou

Nyaueth Raim @kipperskipper

In the safe relm. I do love the "look" you are giving but, like most, it isn't exciting.

This round should have been WAY more exciting than it was. Last seasons cast would have ATE THIS ROUND UP. Only 2 of you girls brought anything to the table. Even I feel like the scores I sent were WAY NICE for what this round was. 

I expect better going forward

@dweebz  @Not Like The Movies  @Dolce Vita  @DevonRoars

Edited by sumthintoxic82
spelling

omg i didn't even tag you and you still found this? i'm scared for my safety. anyways it was a compliment but trust miss brandi to take everything the wrong way! anyways, wishing nothing but love for my season 2 sister!

dksghskdg; Love you sis I've been cackling for 10 minutes reading your essays and the past entries in this season... Some of them are as criminal as you

Just now, Samsom said:

Oh you're right, is ironic. How can I expect something from a criminal? My bad, I'll never set you up anymore when you clearly should be in jail

c0JNKbo.gif

speaking of places to be, YOU should be in a planned parenthood clinic because you're clearly the music industry's cumrag given how you stay churning out flop ass albums and singles like hot pockets even though you've been flopping for over a decade. let's talk about THAT shall we

c0JNKbo.gif

Last 8 minutes to vote. I thought allowing you to give yourself a 10 would be incentive enough for all the models to vote but we still got some flops.

Ill make them pay in the next round.

speaking of places to be, YOU should be in a planned parenthood clinic because you're clearly the music industry's cumrag given how you stay churning out flop ass albums and singles like hot pockets even though you've been flopping for over a decade. let's talk about THAT shall we

c0JNKbo.gif

If we're gonna talk about flops then we have this tragic ass song you made back then with some cultural apropiation, how delulu miss Campbell? 

18 minutes ago, sumthintoxic82 said:

Bjork  @CBC

Better than most this round. Not a home run like Anne or Duckie, but close. Like Charli, it really falls into your brand.

Thank you judge Miranda

Warmth bjork

10 minutes ago, Samsom said:

If we're gonna talk about flops then we have this tragic ass song you made back then with some cultural apropiation, how delulu miss Campbell? 

See the source image

Ive calculated all of the scores. Im going to make my way back home from work and start immediately.

QgePKek.png

Welcome to the elimination ceremony. For this challenge you we asked you models to GAG us with your magazine covers. The truth is, not even half of you were successful in doing so. I hope you remembered that this is a double elimination so the stakes are higher than ever. Let's get this dramatic episode over.

(The ratings for this episode were amazing, production is green lighting the rest of the season.)

Spoiler

1. Christy Turlington l @Cannon

2. Clermont Twins l @TruGemini

3. Duckie Thot | @Rotunda

4. Naomi Watts | @PiecesOfYou

5. Robyn Rihanna Fenty | @Sempiternal

7. Bella Hadid | @Taylucifer

8. Nyaueth Riam | @kipperskipper

9. Anne Hathaway | @lgor

10 Sasha Pivovarova | @Thanatos

12. Björk | @CBC

15. Yoon Young Bae | @thecptz

18. Anja Rubik | @beatinglikeadrum

19. Charli XCX | @Samsom

@sumthintoxic82 @DevonRoars @Dolce Vita @Not Like The Movies @dweebz

My sis watts did not deserve that lashing :gaycat6:

Btw ty judges. Rihanna had so many to choose from and all amazing but wanted to send something different.  Thankfully it didn't fully destroy me

original.gif

Just now, dweebz said:

The ratings for this episode were amazing, production is green lighting the rest of the season.

The season was at risk of cancellation before? Ghetto 

At least im here for the live show for once 

4183b1045ee70155eaa94e9cecd50d74.gif

gMc7k7E.png

Winning this legendary round with 54.8 points

(With an average of 6.8 score from the public)

Anne Hathaway @lgor

npZ53e3.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.