3. Duckie Thot | @Rotunda

8. Nyaueth Riam | @kipperskipper

9. Anne Hathaway | @lgor

10 Sasha Pivovarova | @Thanatos

15. Yoon Young Bae | @thecptz

18. Anja Rubik | @beatinglikeadrum

@sumthintoxic82 @DevonRoars @Dolce Vita @Not Like The Movies @dweebz

Inch-resting

the girls said "let's end with a top 5" either way this elimination will be a hard one to witness. 

A certain someone is damn lucky 

13 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

A certain someone is damn lucky 

?

cub69wusl8c71.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Normani's Critiques

Nyaueth - What a stunningly striking photo with the outfits, plants and lighting. Nyaueth is the first person I looked at in this photo which means the assignment was understood. They all look amazing and excellent but she stands out the most. Well done 

Yoon - Very smart to submit a photo with the other model not looking at the camera because it automatically meant that Yoon would be the focal point. I like the filter or whatever they used to edit this photo and the aesthetic is nice. Nice work. 

Sasha - This is quite good. She is definitely standing out and I really like the aesthetic of this photo. I love her piercing eyes and badass pose in this. Good job. 

Anja - I am quite disappointed. Like at top 6 I expect much better from you especially. Nope, you're lucky you have those extra points. You understood the standing out assignment YES but the photo itself is boring. I needed more. Sorry. 

Duckie - Wow wow. This such an effortless slay. They look like the married couple that everyone sees as the royal family and that everyone has envy towards because they are just perfect. They both look commanding and royal but Duckie has the edge with that facial expression and outfit. Great job. 

Anne - This is decent. I don't find it's a strong photo overall especially compared to some of the stronger shots here but it's not bad. She looks pretty and is the focal point of this photo but I needed a bit more. 

Spoiler

9. Anne Hathaway | @lgor

33 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

?

do you understand what I mean now

thank you judge normani!

32 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Anja - I am quite disappointed. Like at top 6 I expect much better from you especially. Nope, you're lucky you have those extra points. You understood the standing out assignment YES but the photo itself is boring. I needed more. Sorry. 

It's not like they gonna help me since it is a double elimination

hESGrwM.png

Miley Cyrus for STAND OUT

tumblr_piyoji5qr71s5xjggo1_1280.png

Nyaueth Riam @kipperskipper

SO, visually, there are two people in  clothes than resemble the setting/background and then there's one person with no clothes on... why isnt Nyaueth that person? The assignment was to have you as the model stand out but you're just being upstaged by a naked man. 

Yoon Young Bae @thecptz

STAND OUT, more like COP OUT. The assignment was understood so thats better than the photo above, but lets be real, that girl behind you isnt interesting in the least. So did you steal the spotlight? Yes, but its not like the other girl was doing anything. 

Sasha P. @Thanatos

The photo is here, and Sasha STOLE the show. The spotlight is on Sasha and she knows it. This is FABULOUS, just FABULOUS! The best thing is that the people around you aren't just there, there make this photo cohesive and strong in general.

Anja Rubik @beatinglikeadrum

Uhh, I dont get this at all. I mean, you have two people there... I guess. I hate to say it but maybe this photo could have been stronger if it were clear. I know that is out of your control but darn, im sorry.

Duckie Thot @Rotunda

Jesus Christ. I hate it say it, but this is one of the best photos this season. :jonny5:

Anne Hathaway @lgor

This is actually really good. I love the fact that Anne is in such a bright and loud color in comparison to everyone else in the photo. I wish there was more emotion or action with Anne because just standing there isnt going to cut it.

Spoiler

9. Anne Hathaway | @lgor

@sumthintoxic82 @DevonRoars @Dolce Vita @Not Like The Movies @dweebz

I have a lot of things to update and ill do them tomorrow.

thank you miley!

Thank you judges :heart2:

Also I have to agree with Normani, the filter on Yoon’s picture is SO good :jonny: 

also like other people in anne's also doesn't show anything or doing anything so why did miley not give her a cop out critiques like she gave me? :confused: don't get me wrong tho. i love all submissions for this round. its just miley's critiques don't make sense in that case.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.