Diversity 4: The Re-Up | Winner revealed (pg.132)

thecptz

iZzGI53.png

Just pretend this says my critiques! My text site isn't loading! 

Spoiler

So lust girls… I’m personally ranking you on how lustful the song is to me (or how you tackled the lust theme) like by decimals so good luck! No free ride with me this round! 

Aaliyah - Hot Like Fire (Lust)
Aaliyah does sensuality very well and this song is no exception.  

Miley Cyrus - Gimme What I Want (Lust)
You gave me what I want. 

Red Velvet - In & Out (Gluttony)
Ooo this is a very interesting choice. Lyrically, it’s very much aligned the gluttony theme with the food mentions and cooking instruction among other lines. This song is really excellent I appreciate the outside-the-box choice. 

Shakira - Rabiosa (feat. Pitbull) (Lust)
Okay, she kinda ate this bop up. I enjoy the direct lustful energy expressed by her and this sort of raw, “rabid” state of mind she’s in. 

Shania Twain - (If You're Not in It for Love) I'm Outta Here! (Lust)
This is a cute bop and I appreciate the different take on the theme here. 

Sufjan Stevens - Love Yourself (Pride)
Okay sir, bust out the bible! Again I appreciate the outside-the-box choice. He’s very much encouraging “pride”. The song is nice though not your strongest entry IMO.

Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams (Lust)
Ooo bitch. This is a great song. I only wish it was slightly stronger on the lust front compared to everything else but it’s still solid. 

Tinashe - Vulnerable (Lust)
Oh yes Black Water! Yes bop! Yes he-who-must-not-be-named! 

Whitney Houston - I'm Your Baby Tonight (Lust)
This is a nice, decent song, it’s giving me a bit of a christmassy vibe which is interesting. And it’s pretty much on point with the theme.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Tom Vercetti

• Dessy

• Kavish

Top Posters In This Topic

Qhb3qvm.png

Lots of lust.

Spoiler

This is very lusty, idk if it's smart to save Rock the Boat and hope you can use it later or not,

it would have won the round for sure, this will hopefully keep you safe though.

Is this song about masturbation if she doesn't get ****ed? Hot. I like the vibe a lot, it fits the lusty theme well. 

Very interesting take on the theme, I like it, and choosing gluttony helps you stand out this round fatty.  

This is a hot bop, the best song you've sent in a few rounds, and it fits the the theme well, I love a hip shaky bop. 

I didn't realize this song had so many versions :deadbanana2: it's a fun country bop, we love SINia.

This is a cute take on the theme, but maybe too cute? it doesn't feel very sinful to me :deadbanana4:

I know the definition of pride, but I don't consider gay pride sinful :eli: idk, it's a lovely song though.

The breathy way she moans on the chorus really adds to the lust factor,

overall the production is a little too heavenly/ethereal to sound very sinful but the lyrics work and I like the song.

This is hot and steamy and sexy and dark, I really like the vibe, it feels great for lust.  

Mood: slutty, this works for the theme for me, she's horny and wants to serve her man.

31 minutes ago, Staryu said:

it doesn't feel very sinful to me :deadbanana4:

I know the definition of pride, but I don't consider gay pride sinful :eli:

well the Bible disagrees :thing:

Leviticus 18:22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

tumblr_inline_pgah7bEl2C1rfgyve_250.gifv

GwGkVeR.png?width=360&height=450

Spoiler

Aaliyah - girl don't mention that you've had a better option and that you're waiting for it.. you indirectly dragged down your own entry because of it tbh nnn

anyways this is fine, it could use from a little bit more of a dynamic, but it fits lust decently (although this was also by far the easiest sin to choose, clearly).. could've def been a little bit more grittier

Miley Cyrus - a great fit for lust that goes beyond just the bare minimum requirements for the sin! It's a nice song too, not a perfect one, but I'd say good enough to get you through next round with ease

Red Velvet - you already get a good impression by not choosing lust, but it helps that it fits the sin perfectly as well AND it's a great song. It's giving winner i fear

Shakira - i mean lust is more than represented here. For the theme the pitbull adition is very welcome, but just personally i'm not a biggest fan of his contributions. Still, I think you did pretty well

Shania Twain - it's a fine lust entry, certainly not the worst fit of the lust girls. I will say that it almost feels like she should be singing over a diff instrumental. Just don't really like the vocal mixing on what otherwise is a decent bop

Sufjan Stevens - I appreciate for not going lust, but I feel like it needs to go another mile to really feel sinful enough. Much of this also feels empowering and cute, which makes it a great song, but not one that's strong enough for the theme yet

Taylor Swift - as a swiftie i have no choice but to stan this!

but also for Taylor, this is easily one of her sexiest songs, esp because she imo doesn't have that many that go super far. It makes this already feel more lustful. It's also a pop classic and the best 1989 single

Tinashe - steamy af :deadbanana: great fit and great song, def one of the best lust fits

Whitney Houston - it's fine.. I don't really have a strong connection this tbh. Theme wise it works well, but with so many lust girls, this is far from the best lust fit

@Element @boys @mokitsu @Opulent @Auburn @Noah @Rence @Tom Vercetti @PinkBox

What's Mariah Carey Trying to Say in This McDonald's Ad? | Vanity Fair

OVERPROTECTED'S REVIEWS

Spoiler

Aaliyah - Hot Like Fire (Lust) - Very on theme but I fear I prefer the original version of this, still cutesy tho.

Miley Cyrus - Gimme What I Want (Lust) - Didn’t need an explanation period, the chorus bops hard.

Red Velvet - In & Out (Gluttony) - Song is pretty cute, I appreciate and will reward the selection of another sin that’s not lust.

Shakira - Rabiosa (feat. Pitbull) (Lust) - Oh wow this song aged so badly, I’m getting ptsd from my middle school days and I do not appreciate it. On theme though. 

Shania Twain - (If You're Not in It for Love) I'm Outta Here! (Lust) - Ok come on industrial rock country bop! I appreciate that it’s not just a song about her being horny.

Sufjan Stevens - Love Yourself (Pride) - SSKDJSKD I cackled at this interpretation of pride as a sin, but I very much agree :clap3: 

Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams (Lust) - Idk I feel like this about something more than just lust, though I still see how it fits. Also, blame my brother for overplaying the hell out of this and making me get annoyed by it.

Tinashe - Vulnerable (Lust) - Ok problematic queen? She’s definitely sinning in this decent bop.

Whitney Houston - I'm Your Baby Tonight (Lust) - Ok a lustful big bop, we hate to see it!

otpUoqu.jpg

Kavish ⛧ Kritiques 

~

@Element - Aaliyah – Hot Like Fire (Timbaland's Groove Mix) (feat. Missy Elliott & Timbaland) (Lust)

I know that Lust is the easiest sin, but it is THE sin for Aaliyah, so you made the right choice there. I've described her voice as sensual in previous rounds and this round is no exception. I'm not that crazy about this mix, and even though you would have secured a win with "Rock the Boat", the lyric here showcases how much in heat she is and fits the theme very well.

@boys - Miley Cyrus – Gimme What I Want (Lust)

We love a confident sender with no explanation. A nice bop and fits the theme really well. I like the darker production on this.

@mokitsu - Red Velvet – In & Out (Gluttony)

I appreciate that you chose an unexpected sin, and the parallels that are drawn between love and food in the song is such an interesting concept (also the fact that it can be interpreted as lust makes it an even stronger entry). Not one of my favourite songs that you have sent, but it is very cute and I like the play on words.

@Opulent - Shakira – Rabiosa (feat. Pitbull) (Lust)

I like the notion that she is rabid, which paints a picture of her not being in her right senses and therefore is sinful. The song is a massive bop.

@Auburn - Shania Twain – (If You're Not In It for Love) I'm Outta Here! (Mutt Lange Mix) (Lust)

Really love your take on this round : a song about lust instead of your artist displaying that sin herself. Also great rock tune there.

@Noah - Sufjan Stevens – Love Yourself (Pride)

I don't find Sufjan's message that sinful here. He is talking about self-love which is empowering and beautiful, as opposed to the type of pride that borders on selfishness, narcissism, and disregard for others which is what I believe the Bible truly condemns. You are right with the homosexual aspect of it though (even though the Bible is wrong for that :fight: ) I really like the song though. It sounds heavenly (ironically) and comfortingly euphoric.

@Rence - Taylor Swift – Wildest Dreams (Lust)

I like how "handsome as hell" is a play on words to describe the temptation of sin, and that plays out well for this round. I also like how this song is mainly about the physical aspect (lust) and yet she manages to make it sound so charming.

@Tom Vercetti – Tinashe on YOUTUBE – Vulnerable (Lust)

Tinashe's voice is so sensual, it's making me feel things. :blusher: You've got the best Lust song this round, so good job on nailing it. (no pun intended)

@PinkBox - Whitney Houston – I'm Your Baby Tonight (Lust)

Screaming at the essay, but naur it's true. It's a great fit for the theme. The song is pretty average for Whitney, but it's still a decent bop.

~

5ebcfafbf8e29c74a8a71ba0c86cf8a8.jpg

Fcq76Gl.png

CRITIQUES

ROUND 10

Spoiler
13 hours ago, Dessy said:

iZzGI53.png

Just pretend this says my critiques! My text site isn't loading! 

Reveal hidden contents

So lust girls… I’m personally ranking you on how lustful the song is to me (or how you tackled the lust theme) like by decimals so good luck! No free ride with me this round! 

Aaliyah does sensuality very well and this song is no exception.  

You gave me what I want. 

Ooo this is a very interesting choice. Lyrically, it’s very much aligned the gluttony theme with the food mentions and cooking instruction among other lines. This song is really excellent I appreciate the outside-the-box choice. 

Okay, she kinda ate this bop up. I enjoy the direct lustful energy expressed by her and this sort of raw, “rabid” state of mind she’s in. 

This is a cute bop and I appreciate the different take on the theme here. 

Okay sir, bust out the bible! Again I appreciate the outside-the-box choice. He’s very much encouraging “pride”. The song is nice though not your strongest entry IMO.

Ooo bitch. This is a great song. I only wish it was slightly stronger on the lust front compared to everything else but it’s still solid. 

Oh yes Black Water! Yes bop! Yes he-who-must-not-be-named! 

This is a nice, decent song, it’s giving me a bit of a christmassy vibe which is interesting. And it’s pretty much on point with the theme.

12 hours ago, Staryu said:

Qhb3qvm.png

Lots of lust.

Reveal hidden contents

This is very lusty, idk if it's smart to save Rock the Boat and hope you can use it later or not,

it would have won the round for sure, this will hopefully keep you safe though.

Is this song about masturbation if she doesn't get ****ed? Hot. I like the vibe a lot, it fits the lusty theme well. 

Very interesting take on the theme, I like it, and choosing gluttony helps you stand out this round fatty.  

This is a hot bop, the best song you've sent in a few rounds, and it fits the the theme well, I love a hip shaky bop. 

I didn't realize this song had so many versions :deadbanana2: it's a fun country bop, we love SINia.

This is a cute take on the theme, but maybe too cute? it doesn't feel very sinful to me :deadbanana4:

I know the definition of pride, but I don't consider gay pride sinful :eli: idk, it's a lovely song though.

The breathy way she moans on the chorus really adds to the lust factor,

overall the production is a little too heavenly/ethereal to sound very sinful but the lyrics work and I like the song.

This is hot and steamy and sexy and dark, I really like the vibe, it feels great for lust.  

Mood: slutty, this works for the theme for me, she's horny and wants to serve her man.

12 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

GwGkVeR.png?width=360&height=450

Reveal hidden contents

Aaliyah - girl don't mention that you've had a better option and that you're waiting for it.. you indirectly dragged down your own entry because of it tbh nnn

anyways this is fine, it could use from a little bit more of a dynamic, but it fits lust decently (although this was also by far the easiest sin to choose, clearly).. could've def been a little bit more grittier

Miley Cyrus - a great fit for lust that goes beyond just the bare minimum requirements for the sin! It's a nice song too, not a perfect one, but I'd say good enough to get you through next round with ease

Red Velvet - you already get a good impression by not choosing lust, but it helps that it fits the sin perfectly as well AND it's a great song. It's giving winner i fear

Shakira - i mean lust is more than represented here. For the theme the pitbull adition is very welcome, but just personally i'm not a biggest fan of his contributions. Still, I think you did pretty well

Shania Twain - it's a fine lust entry, certainly not the worst fit of the lust girls. I will say that it almost feels like she should be singing over a diff instrumental. Just don't really like the vocal mixing on what otherwise is a decent bop

Sufjan Stevens - I appreciate for not going lust, but I feel like it needs to go another mile to really feel sinful enough. Much of this also feels empowering and cute, which makes it a great song, but not one that's strong enough for the theme yet

Taylor Swift - as a swiftie i have no choice but to stan this!

but also for Taylor, this is easily one of her sexiest songs, esp because she imo doesn't have that many that go super far. It makes this already feel more lustful. It's also a pop classic and the best 1989 single

Tinashe - steamy af :deadbanana: great fit and great song, def one of the best lust fits

Whitney Houston - it's fine.. I don't really have a strong connection this tbh. Theme wise it works well, but with so many lust girls, this is far from the best lust fit

@Element @boys @mokitsu @Opulent @Auburn @Noah @Rence @Tom Vercetti @PinkBox

2 hours ago, Overprotected said:

What's Mariah Carey Trying to Say in This McDonald's Ad? | Vanity Fair

OVERPROTECTED'S REVIEWS

Reveal hidden contents

Aaliyah - Hot Like Fire (Lust) - Very on theme but I fear I prefer the original version of this, still cutesy tho.

Miley Cyrus - Gimme What I Want (Lust) - Didn’t need an explanation period, the chorus bops hard.

Red Velvet - In & Out (Gluttony) - Song is pretty cute, I appreciate and will reward the selection of another sin that’s not lust.

Shakira - Rabiosa (feat. Pitbull) (Lust) - Oh wow this song aged so badly, I’m getting ptsd from my middle school days and I do not appreciate it. On theme though. 

Shania Twain - (If You're Not in It for Love) I'm Outta Here! (Lust) - Ok come on industrial rock country bop! I appreciate that it’s not just a song about her being horny.

Sufjan Stevens - Love Yourself (Pride) - SSKDJSKD I cackled at this interpretation of pride as a sin, but I very much agree :clap3: 

Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams (Lust) - Idk I feel like this about something more than just lust, though I still see how it fits. Also, blame my brother for overplaying the hell out of this and making me get annoyed by it.

Tinashe - Vulnerable (Lust) - Ok problematic queen? She’s definitely sinning in this decent bop.

Whitney Houston - I'm Your Baby Tonight (Lust) - Ok a lustful big bop, we hate to see it!

6 minutes ago, Kavish said:

otpUoqu.jpg

Kavish ⛧ Kritiques 

~

@Element - Aaliyah – Hot Like Fire (Timbaland's Groove Mix) (feat. Missy Elliott & Timbaland) (Lust)

I know that Lust is the easiest sin, but it is THE sin for Aaliyah, so you made the right choice there. I've described her voice as sensual in previous rounds and this round is no exception. I'm not that crazy about this mix, and even though you would have secured a win with "Rock the Boat", the lyric here showcases how much in heat she is and fits the theme very well.

@boys - Miley Cyrus – Gimme What I Want (Lust)

We love a confident sender with no explanation. A nice bop and fits the theme really well. I like the darker production on this.

@mokitsu - Red Velvet – In & Out (Gluttony)

I appreciate that you chose an unexpected sin, and the parallels that are drawn between love and food in the song is such an interesting concept (also the fact that it can be interpreted as lust makes it an even stronger entry). Not one of my favourite songs that you have sent, but it is very cute and I like the play on words.

@Opulent - Shakira – Rabiosa (feat. Pitbull) (Lust)

I like the notion that she is rabid, which paints a picture of her not being in her right senses and therefore is sinful. The song is a massive bop.

@Auburn - Shania Twain – (If You're Not In It for Love) I'm Outta Here! (Mutt Lange Mix) (Lust)

Really love your take on this round : a song about lust instead of your artist displaying that sin herself. Also great rock tune there.

@Noah - Sufjan Stevens – Love Yourself (Pride)

I don't find Sufjan's message that sinful here. He is talking about self-love which is empowering and beautiful, as opposed to the type of pride that borders on selfishness, narcissism, and disregard for others which is what I believe the Bible truly condemns. You are right with the homosexual aspect of it though (even though the Bible is wrong for that :fight: ) I really like the song though. It sounds heavenly (ironically) and comfortingly euphoric.

@Rence - Taylor Swift – Wildest Dreams (Lust)

I like how "handsome as hell" is a play on words to describe the temptation of sin, and that plays out well for this round. I also like how this song is mainly about the physical aspect (lust) and yet she manages to make it sound so charming.

@Tom Vercetti – Tinashe on YOUTUBE – Vulnerable (Lust)

Tinashe's voice is so sensual, it's making me feel things. :blusher: You've got the best Lust song this round, so good job on nailing it. (no pun intended)

@PinkBox - Whitney Houston – I'm Your Baby Tonight (Lust)

Screaming at the essay, but naur it's true. It's a great fit for the theme. The song is pretty average for Whitney, but it's still a decent bop.

~

5ebcfafbf8e29c74a8a71ba0c86cf8a8.jpg

omg next round is round 11

• ATRL Moderator
18 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

girl don't mention that you've had a better option and that you're waiting for it.. you indirectly dragged down your own entry because of it tbh

I just wanted to clarify my reasoning for including the comment about Rock the Boat. It was probably a ~damned if you do, damned if you don't~ scenario, since Rock the Boat is her more well-known sex song. If I didn't explain, then I envisioned comments like "oh you should have sent Rock the Boat why did you ignore it"... which could have also been damaging to my potential score. So, I figured I would address that from the start rather than ignoring it. Regardless, I feel like the lustful nature of both Hot Like Fire and Rock the Boat are at a similar, high level. ty

Thanks for streaming Tinashe. She needs all the coins rn. 

2 hours ago, Element said:

I just wanted to clarify my reasoning for including the comment about Rock the Boat. It was probably a ~damned if you do, damned if you don't~ scenario, since Rock the Boat is her more well-known sex song. If I didn't explain, then I envisioned comments like "oh you should have sent Rock the Boat why did you ignore it"... which could have also been damaging to my potential score. So, I figured I would address that from the start rather than ignoring it. Regardless, I feel like the lustful nature of both Hot Like Fire and Rock the Boat are at a similar, high level. ty

Speak your truth! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.