Diversity 4: The Re-Up | Winner revealed (pg.132)

thecptz

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Tom Vercetti

• Dessy

• Kavish

Top Posters In This Topic

not babyz wanting this over before Christmas but demanding us to reach new pages

Fcq76Gl.png

SING-OFF RESULTS

welcome back to the sing-off show!!!

with rihanna's vote and with the total vote of.....

3-2

congratulations....

Spoiler

Taylor Swift!

@Rence

happy birthday taylor swift! ur safe to slay another day :party: and to fight these haters as well.

you're now in the top 5 of Diversity 4!

Spoiler

which means that i'm sorry Shakira... but your time in Diversity 4 has run out :noparty:

okay so your arc has been so fun to watch. you literally had to fight to not be in the sing-off and then you slayed the round

and then you had to fight again. it was very fun and i feel like you played shakira quite well.

there are some big hits that would never be used now but you've shown a lot of shakira and i'm sure our judges are impressed with you!!!

maybe we'll see each other in next season... hopefully! but for now..

sashay away!

AND JUST LIKE THAT, ITS FINALLY THE TOP 5 OF DIVERSITY 4.

WITH ONLY TWO MORE ROUNDS LEFT UNTIL THE FINALE, WHO WILL RISE AND WHO WILL SADLY FALL SHORT?

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ROUND.

1 minute ago, boys said:

not babyz wanting this over before Christmas but demanding us to reach new pages

well its the least i ask of yall

4 minutes ago, thecptz said:

Fcq76Gl.png

SING-OFF RESULTS

welcome back to the sing-off show!!!

with rihanna's vote and with the total vote of.....

3-2

congratulations....

Reveal hidden contents

Taylor Swift!

@Rence

happy birthday taylor swift! ur safe to slay another day :party: and to fight these haters as well.

you're now in the top 5 of Diversity 4!

Reveal hidden contents

which means that i'm sorry Shakira... but your time in Diversity 4 has run out :noparty:

okay so your arc has been so fun to watch. you literally had to fight to not be in the sing-off and then you slayed the round

and then you had to fight again. it was very fun and i feel like you played shakira quite well.

there are some big hits that would never be used now but you've shown a lot of shakira and i'm sure our judges are impressed with you!!!

maybe we'll see each other in next season... hopefully! but for now..

sashay away!

AND JUST LIKE THAT, ITS FINALLY THE TOP 5 OF DIVERSITY 4.

WITH ONLY TWO MORE ROUNDS LEFT UNTIL THE FINALE, WHO WILL RISE AND WHO WILL SADLY FALL SHORT?

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ROUND.

6th is cute enough for me. I had fun, and I got to rediscover Shakira’s entire discography like I hadn’t in a while, which I enjoyed a lot. Thanks to all of the judges and the incredible host! Good luck to the remaining girlies :heart:

2 minutes ago, Opulent said:

6th is cute enough for me. I had fun, and I got to rediscover Shakira’s entire discography like I hadn’t in a while, which I enjoyed a lot. Thanks to all of the judges and the incredible host! Good luck to the remaining girlies :heart:

:heart2: glad u enjoyed the game at least!!

Rip legend Shakira

@Opulentyou did as well as you could with her. It felt you found some footing once you realized what songs work and don't. Thank you for playing :weeps:

Fcq76Gl.png

ROUND 14

singles

we have now reached the quarter final of Diversity 4... what a time to be alive!

with only a few rounds until we reach the finale, it's time for everyone to give it their BIG and their ALL.

cause for this round, we're gonna ask you to give us.....

'singles'

for this round, we want you to submit a single! that's it. a single. no promotional singles. we only want REAL singles. yup, and since this is such an easy theme, an explanation is not needed. but if you feel like to have to write something then you can do that as well.

our lovely judges will score each part: 5 for how it fits the theme and 5 for judges' personal taste. so please do your best, everything counts!

do your best lovelies and stay away from the bottom 2!

SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY HERE!

you can submit your entry only once. however, you can still go back and edit things until the deadline.

if you make any edit in your submission, please ping me in the thread or on discord x

you will have 24 hours for this. no extension will be granted x

DEADLINE: 10PM ET ON TUESDAY 14TH DECEMBER

if you have any questions, feel free to leave them here or DM me.

good luck and have fun :heart2:

31 minutes ago, Opulent said:

:heart2: ty for sending Dia de Enero, added it to my cute chill song playlist 

@Opulent I've been a fan of Shakira since I was little, so I was really excited when I saw you sign up with her.  You made some questionable choices in the beginning which kept you in the low ranges but it seems like you got a grasp of it along the way.  You managed to show the essence of Shakira, so you should be proud of your run.  See you around. :hug:

Fcq76Gl.png

ROUND 14 (singles)

ENTRIES

SPOTIFY PLAYLIST

Miley Cyrus - 7 Things

Red Velvet - Bad Boy

Shania Twain - Thank You Baby! (For Makin' Someday Come So Soon)

Spoiler

Not an explanation, just wanted to say this is my favourite Shania song of all time :heart:

Taylor Swift - Back to December

Tinashe - 2 On

while you all wait for the judges, here are all the songs for you to have fun with it OR you can just critique these songs too :heart2:

judges will have 24 hours (9pm ET on wednesday 15th) to judge your entries!!

@boys @mokitsu @Auburn @Rence @Tom Vercetti

@Overprotected @Dessy @Navyofbadgals @Staryu @Kavish

Fcq76Gl.png

ROUND 14 (singles)

ENTRIES

for judges' critiques list

SPOTIFY PLAYLIST

Miley Cyrus - 7 Things

Red Velvet - Bad Boy

Tinashe - 2 On

while you all wait for the judges, here are all the songs for you to have fun with it OR you can just critique these songs too :heart2:

judges will have 24 hours (9pm ET on wednesday 15th) to judge your entries!!

@Overprotected @Dessy @Navyofbadgals @Staryu @Kavish

BaSztoV.png

Spoiler

Miley Cyrus - 7 Things
This song gives me the nostalgia feels and has that essence of youth I sometimes

need to listen to to soften my hardened ancient old gay heart.  

Red Velvet - Bad Boy
I enjoyed the production, the main background beat kinda made me think of a Super Mario Bowser castle level soundtrack, jumping over lava and fireballs. The song was catchy as well, hot choice. 

I had no idea/forgot this was a single and idk the song very well, but I liked it.

The production is kinda giving me 80s vibes, which I love.  It's a very pleasant song overall,

it does seem like a risky choice for final 5 singles round, good luck country sister. 

Top 3 Taylor ballad? I think so yes, she's such a beautiful storyteller/lyricist.

I'm really excited to hear her re-record this with her matured vocals for her Taylor's Version. 

Tinashe - 2 On
One of Tinashe's heaviest hitters in her discography arsenal, it was very wise to save this for late in the game,

idk anyone that dislikes this hypnotic, sultry bop. DJ Mustard's production still hits as much now as it did in 2014,

if Rihanna released this it would have been #1 for at least 4 weeks.  

http://38.media.tumblr.com/299f287b4c7b4e77dee3259ddd8724f7/tumblr_n7i3cdyS7Y1rtm6dso1_500.gif

OVERPROTECTED'S CRITIQUES

Spoiler

Miley Cyrus - 7 Things - A massive nostalgic classic omg I used to listen to this all the time when I was in 5th grade and it still holds up yup. 

Red Velvet - Bad Boy - The chorus is very cute but I just feel like this isn’t enough for the top 5, the cheap trap instrumental is also a turn off.

Shania Twain - Thank You Baby! (For Makin' Someday Come So Soon) - The strings are the best part here they go off hard. I didn’t know this was a single though, it’s serving good album track.

Taylor Swift - Back to December - Speak Now is one of my favorite albums from her but this song doesn’t do much for me I fear. It’s still more enjoyable than certain other entries though.

Tinashe - 2 On - Congrats on your first win  :party:

Edited by Overprotected

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.