Diversity 4: The Re-Up | Winner revealed (pg.132)

thecptz

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Tom Vercetti

• Dessy

• Kavish

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Auburn said:

Yeah you're out!

oop

Just now, Tom Vercetti said:

idk, seems kinda clear to me.

Is it? 

1 minute ago, Dessy said:

Is it? 

That it won't be a double elim, yes. 

Fcq76Gl.png

SING-OFF RESULTS

welcome back to our ninth sing-off results :heart2: the judges have made their decision...

and with the vote of.

3-1-0 :eek:

congratulations

Spoiler

Shinia Twain!!!

@Auburn

you won over shania twain and charli xcx and congrats babe, you're safe to slay another day!!!

maybe you're the sing-off assassin after all hmm!

which means

Spoiler

i'm so sorry, Charli XCX but your time in Diversity 4 is now over.

damn :(( i feel like you were done wrong in lots of round cause you deserved more than like low safes for sure

thank you for participating and i hope you had some fun at least :emofish: we love you clue!!!!!!

maybe see you on season 5... :wink:

ROUND 10 WILL BE POSTED AT 10AM ET ON FRIDAY 26TH :)

GOOD NIGHT LOVELIES AND GIVE ME RATINGS CAUSE IT WILL LIKELY BE POSTED ON PAGE 95

• ATRL Moderator

omg wow :( rip clue you did great!!

Grats auburn on another sing off win. Pouring one out for clue

michaeljordan-crying.gif

My panning killing off another one. Taylor next i hope :bloo:

congrats auburn, glad you weren't robbed like I was x

9 minutes ago, Dessy said:

My panning killing off another one. Taylor next i hope :bloo:

reporting you to the FBI

Fcq76Gl.png

ROUND 10

seven deadly sins

welcome everyone to the top 9 of diversity 4 :heart2: we're here without charli xcx.. love her but the show must go on!

this theme will require some write-ups but i'm sure yall will do fine

as a sinner, of course, its time for yall to meet this theme......

'seven deadly sins'

we want each and everyone of you to relate a song to one of the seven deadly sins! yup, exactly. choose one sin and then relate it to a song from your discography. when submitting, put a sin ur relating a song to in explanation part along with some explaining cause it might be important to sell it to the judges!

(example: rina sawayama - XS for greed

carly rae jepsen - want you in my room for lust

rico nasty - smack a bitch for wrath)

- Gluttony: Relating to over-consumption of food, drugs, of alcohol.

- Greed: Relating to the selfish want of money or monetary things.

- Lust: Relating to sexual desire and want towards someone else.

- Envy: Relating to feelings of jealousy or resentfulness against somebody for their qualities, possessions or luck.

- Pride: Relating to the feelings of confidence and ones self-worth.

- Wrath: Relating to feelings of anger and hatred towards someone or something.

- Sloth: Relating to feelings of boredom, laziness or tiredness.

since this is a broad theme, an explanation may be important :wink:

our lovely judges will score each part: 5 for how it fits the theme and 5 for judges' personal taste. so please do your best, everything counts!

do your best lovelies and stay away from the bottom 2!

SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY HERE!

you can submit your entry only once. however, you can still go back and edit things until the deadline.

if you make any edit in your submission, please ping me in the thread or on discord x

you will have 24 hours for this. no extension will be granted x

DEADLINE: 11AM ET ON SATURDAY 27TH NOVEMBER

if you have any questions, feel free to leave them here or DM me.

good luck and have fun :heart2:

• ATRL Moderator

omg this theme!!!! i think i know what i'm sending yup

who's ready to sin

Fcq76Gl.png

ROUND 10 (seven deadly sins)

ENTRIES

SPOTIFY PLAYLIST

(stream TINASHE on YOUTUBE)

Aaliyah - Hot Like Fire (Lust)

Spoiler

For this round, I've chosen lust. "Hot Like Fire" is a massive baby-making anthem, with sensual moans and a dramatic, sizzling beat. Aaliyah tells her lover how badly she wants him, yet builds the lustful tension in the air by making him wait just a little bit longer. Her man can't resist and his feelings of desire are going to build and build until they explode together. She positions herself as a very desirable and skilled sexual partner, and the reciprocated lust is through the roof. This song makes you sweat mhm!

(Also side note: I want to save Rock the Boat for the future, so if you're wondering why I did not send it... that is why x)

Miley Cyrus - Gimme What I Want (Lust)

Red Velvet - In & Out (Gluttony)

Spoiler

~~~ Gluttony ~~~

In this song, the girls explore a self-destructive romance, comparing it to a guilty after-midnight snack; they know it's wrong but can't help falling into the temptation. The dizzying production (mostly made up of synths playing backwards!) follows the confusion of the protagonist, with a lover that is either cold and bitter or hot and sweet.

English translation: https://lyricskpop.net/lyrics/red-velvet-in-and-out-english-translation/

Shakira - Rabiosa (feat. Pitbull) (Lust)

Spoiler

Lust -

This song is all about lust and sexual attraction between two people who intend to act on their desires. Both parties go back and forth discussing their sexual attraction to one another and inviting the other to engage sexually. The title and hook itself are Shakira declaring herself rabid and h**** for this man.

Shania Twain - (If You're Not in It for Love) I'm Outta Here! (Lust)

Spoiler

I have chosen lust - relating to sexual desire and want towards someone else.

The entire song is written about her disgust for the way men only want her for her body. The verses are predominantly written from the perspective of sleazy men, who use a variety of demeaning pick-up lines to express their lust for Shania in an attempt to get her to leave with them to have sex in various sketchy places such as the backseat of their car or Room 409 at the dingy motel they are staying at. Shania lets these lecherous men know she’s not interested in fulfilling their lustful desires, and only wants someone who is going to give her love.

Sufjan Stevens - Love Yourself (Pride)

Spoiler

I chose Love Yourself for pride because Sufjan released it ahead of pride month a few years ago and it promotes the belief and love of oneself over anything else. The Bible states in Proverbs 16:5, “The LORD detests all the proud of heart. Be sure of this: They will not go unpunished.” This song encourages pride in one’s identity and celebrates Godless homosexual debauchery with its rainbow cover art and lyrics like, “You are the one thing I believe in.”

Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams (Lust)

Spoiler

Lust. This song tells a story of a private affair between two people. The writer knows that their time won't last, so they turn this affair into something worth remembering. The sensual tone in the lyrics and vocals signifies her lustful desire for this tall and handsome man who does good things in bed.

Tinashe - Vulnerable (Lust)

Spoiler

Vulnerable best fits the characteristics of Lust and is one of Tinashe's sexier songs. The opening lyrics: "Now I got you drunk, hot, and vulnerable. Show me what you want" signifies sexual desire. She knows how to captivate men and command them to keep their eyes on her. The feature also contributes to a slight hellish vibe that helps sell the sinful nature of Lust.

Whitney Houston - I'm Your Baby Tonight (Lust)

Spoiler

Lust : In this song, Whitney is... not shy about wanting this man's love and sex, telling him to call her whenever and she'll come RUNNING to get ****ed. She was ready to DIE from the second he touched her, he gave her ECSTACY and he's her FANTASY. Not her masturbating while fantasizing about him, we--- She's "helplessly in love" with this boy and wants "every single part" of him. I mean, she literally could've just told him to gobble her, swallow her, drip down the side of her, what a naughty girl smh!

while you all wait for the judges, here are all the songs for you to have fun with it OR you can just critique these songs too :heart2:

judges will have 36 hours (11.30pm ET on sunday 28th) to judge your entries!!

Fcq76Gl.png

ROUND 10 (seven deadly sins)

ENTRIES

for judges' critiques list

SPOTIFY PLAYLIST

(stream TINASHE on YOUTUBE)

Aaliyah - Hot Like Fire (Lust)

Miley Cyrus - Gimme What I Want (Lust)

Red Velvet - In & Out (Gluttony)

Shakira - Rabiosa (feat. Pitbull) (Lust)

Shania Twain - (If You're Not in It for Love) I'm Outta Here! (Lust)

Sufjan Stevens - Love Yourself (Pride)

Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams (Lust)

Tinashe - Vulnerable (Lust)

Whitney Houston - I'm Your Baby Tonight (Lust)

while you all wait for the judges, here are all the songs for you to have fun with it OR you can just critique these songs too :heart2:

judges will have 36 hours (11.30pm ET on sunday 28th) to judge your entries!!

@Overprotected @Dessy @Navyofbadgals @Staryu @Kavish

Everyone’s horny I guess. Practically begging for a sex round next.

stream TINASHE on YOUTUBE

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.