• Element

• Dessy

• Kinich

• Kavish

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Kavish said:

Period bestie! 

Not Nick. jpIcCc9cs0NHw5NUv4sZsB3s4LnHFcjqHfKoYQmR I thought he was a front-runner. :jonny:

kavish removing all his competition iktr

• ATRL Moderator

I've been asked for an 8 PM EDT round tomorrow instead of 9 PM EDT! Is that ok??

13 minutes ago, Element said:

I've been asked for an 8 PM EDT round tomorrow instead of 9 PM EDT! Is that ok??

sure y not

• ATRL Moderator

cZD2gnP.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________

@Kavish @Hikari @Dessy Spiced Latte @wehavetostan @lgor @Not Like The Movies @Stevie @ZORBIT @touya kinomoto @Overprotected @Jay-Zicario @Hug @Future Lover @Tom Vercetti @jqnetto @Harmonizer

THE CIRCLES OF HELL // CHAPTER 6

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate

_________________________________________________________________________________________

The Circles of Hell are back for one final and slightly different haunting!

You will now select one of the remaining 4 circles of hell (list below) in your DM with me.

The circle with the fewest visitors will win a special prize.

The circle where the new king of the underworld @luckystrike has haunted will win a special... disadvantage.

REMEMBER: You are allowed to discuss this and strategize with everyone in the game - and those OUT of the game. You can do this in the thread or privately. Make alliances, lie, manipulate, mislead, etc. Whatever it takes to benefit yourself.

A few important notes...

- If you do not choose on time, you will be automatically placed in the circle where luckystrike resides, playing Troye Sivan on repeat.

- If there are multiple circles tied for the fewest visitors, NOBODY will win the prize.

- Once you make your choice, you are locked in - no changing.

- You may not choose to visit the same circle of hell twice in a row.

- @Harmonizer and @ZORBIT must pick the same circle since they are connected.

- Nobody is immune from luckystrike's curse! Even the challenge winners. Sorry to say!

Here are the circles that you may visit. For the final time, get selecting!

Limbo

Heresy

Fraud

Treachery

You have approx 22 hours - until 8 PM EDT on Thursday the 4th - to select your destination. We will announce the winners/losers at that point.

Round 21 will begin right after the Circles of Hell results at 8 PM EDT.

24 minutes ago, Element said:

Congrats to @Harmonizer on passing his previous peak of 17th!!

:weeps: YAS

If you do not choose on time, you will be automatically placed in the circle where luckystrike resides, playing Troye Sivan on repeat.

:deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, Element said:

If you do not choose on time, you will be automatically placed in the circle where luckystrike resides, playing Troye Sivan on repeat.

Put me in this circle!!!

4 minutes ago, Element said:

- Nobody is immune from luckystrike's curse! Even the challenge winners. Sorry to say!

:grump:

7 minutes ago, Element said:

- If you do not choose on time, you will be automatically placed in the circle where luckystrike resides, playing Troye Sivan on repeat.

so true

ggZkmMa.gif

Mess! I though Circles of Hell was finished and was celebrating funerals without fear :thing:

24 minutes ago, ABYSIL said:

Mess! I though Circles of Hell was finished and was celebrating funerals without fear :thing:

Scrihming.  Well RIP your social game.  The ghosts are coming for you. :chick1:

Did my PM with my circle selection get received or...? :dancehall:

2 hours ago, ABYSIL said:

Did my PM with my circle selection get received or...? :dancehall:

:dancehall:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.