Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, 99sandthe2000s said:

Panic Attack GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

yess congrats cousin! 

• ATRL Moderator

In fifth place is....

Spoiler

ZORBIT

with 5/12 points! You are not eliminated, but your fate will be determined shortly...

In last place, and thus eliminated is....

Hide contents

LUCKYSTRIKE

with 0/12 points.

I am absolutely shocked and saddened by this. Robbed robbed robbed robbed. This Mexico time change was evil I'm so sorry legend :(

Yesss at my challenge being part of this round :gaycat5: I forgot about ha

didn’t even know the time changed and i was ready to do the challenge until i realized i was an hour late :rip: anyways had a lovely time good luck babes 

• ATRL Moderator

cZD2gnP.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________

THE POSSESSION

Congratulations @Harmonizer and @selena_lavigne on returning to the competition!

There's just one more twist today with your return... you will not yet be a fully independent player.

As spirits do, you will now possess two of the active contestants. What exactly does this mean? You will each become connected to this other player, and become "a team" of sorts. You will both compete in challenges and spoon separately still. But while you are possessing the other player, if one of you wins the challenge, you will both win. On the other hand, if one of you is the final person without a spoon, you will BOTH be eliminated.

This possession will last for a handful of rounds, but is not permanent. Eventually, you will be unlinked.

Your candidates for possession are our 4th and 5th place scorers during the Graveyard competition:

@99sandthe2000s

@ZORBIT

Harmonizer, as the higher scoring ghost - you may choose which of the 2 you would like to possess. selena_lavigne will automatically possess the other. Please post your decision in the thread.

Oh wow oh wow

4 minutes ago, Element said:

This possession will last for a handful of rounds, but is not permanent. Eventually, you will be unlinked.

You mean through exorcism?

the-exorcist-regan-mac-neil.gif

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Kavish said:

You mean through exorcism?

the-exorcist-regan-mac-neil.gif

:katie:

31 minutes ago, Element said:

In fifth place is....

Reveal hidden contents

ZORBIT

with 5/12 points! You are not eliminated, but your fate will be determined shortly...

In last place, and thus eliminated is....

Reveal hidden contents

LUCKYSTRIKE

with 0/12 points.

I am absolutely shocked and saddened by this. Robbed robbed robbed robbed. This Mexico time change was evil I'm so sorry legend :(

Rip Luckestie

tenor.gif

Sorry for the hold up I was getting ready. Anyways the person I choose should feel honored to be linked to such a challenge beast. 

Spoiler

ZORBIT girl. I choose you!

Also it was honestly a toss up. You guys had very similar stats

2 hours ago, Kavish said:

3e6f3d3959bcaefc105e49b2448b9a8a.png

Satan said NO to luck.

yJsdjzw.png

well according to katy's parents, luck is from lucifer.

yJsdjzw.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.