Vanishing Letters 9 | WINNER REVEALED (p.187)| #WinterComing

Overprotected

3 hours ago, Jay-Zicario said:

If Group B would have been a Normal/Standard Group tyou would have been Top 5 in my list

clue

I wanted my decline of the Top be the least as possible

LyIFCdf.gif

you tried to tank the songs you thought I might have sent you can admit it 

LyIFCdf.gif

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ughgabriel

• Kavish

• Dessy

• Overprotected

1 minute ago, Auburn said:

you tried to tank the songs you thought I might have sent you can admit it 

LyIFCdf.gif

I did it because I got cocky if we are going the honest route

LyIFCdf.gif

LyIFCdf.gif

Changed my entry like three times, taking a risk again I guess #NoToCPGs 

OMG re-submitted again :smitten: i love this song even more than the first song i submitted :WAP:

I didn’t realize my mistake I made out of stress with a Paramore song, thankfully my amazing tasteful backup was still available, bless

LyIFCdf.gif

LyIFCdf.gif

changed my entry again coz why not x

8 hours ago, Touch It said:

me taylucifer noah and valtersen single handely saving today was a fairytale from being the auto out

LyIFCdf.gif

7 hours ago, Noah said:

our minds

LyIFCdf.gif

sending nudes to each and everyone of you

LyIFCdf.gif

10 hours ago, Kavish said:

@thecptz thanks for ranking me first

sad to see you go.

me too :((

12 hours ago, Jay-Zicario said:

Knowing how things work here Sweet and Calm voices and least scream and shout type of voice singing associated with rock will do the better (at least with the jury) 

LyIFCdf.gif

(hopefully I am right with this one) :thing:

Is this a trap for people like me who can’t understand this game? :clownny:

3 hours ago, Mr. Duff said:

This is my first time playing so I am lost about their strategic conversation as well. :dies:  Just send your best songs and rate by preference.  We've been fine so far. :gaycat4:  Maybe we'll understand the inner-workings of the game as we go along.

Edited by Kavish

17 minutes ago, Kavish said:

This is my first time playing so I am lost about their strategic conversation as well. :dies:  Just send your best songs and rate by preference.  We've been fine so far. :gaycat4:  Maybe we'll understand the inner-workings of the game as we go along.

Sometimes there is social strategy involved. But mostly, it's about sending songs that you think will do well with this crowd. It's best to check the critiques from the past rounds to gauge the overall taste of the cast and the judges.

7 hours ago, Kavish said:

It depends from the winner. 

Some are stratey and would eliminate a stronger contestant. 

Others are about their relationships and would save people they are closer. 

And then there is the most common I have seen and is to eliminate the one who sent the song they liked the least. 

Edit: Oops I got confused. I just noticed. :clownny:

Edited by Jay-Zicario

12 hours ago, TayDine1989 said:

OMG re-submitted again :smitten: i love this song even more than the first song i submitted :WAP:

I love your new avi.

LyIFCdf.gif

1 minute ago, mokitsu said:

I love your new avi.

LyIFCdf.gif

Thank you :gaygacat5: stream justified :heart:

11 hours ago, Mr. Duff said:

Nah. This isn't a Trap just check how this Non-Sweet and Non-Calm type of voice entry did with the Judges during the "Women in Rock" Round the past season

13th out of 18th

“Bring Me To Life” by Evanescence 

Cast: 6.647

Judges: 12.142

Final: 9.394

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/332018-vanishing-letters-8-winner-revealed-pg-149-theend/?do=findComment&comment=18088452

19 minutes ago, Jay-Zicario said:

Nah. This isn't a Trap just check how this Non-Sweet and Non-Calm type of voice entry did with the Judges during the "Women in Rock" Round the past season

13th out of 18th

“Bring Me To Life” by Evanescence 

Cast: 6.647

Judges: 12.142

Final: 9.394

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/332018-vanishing-letters-8-winner-revealed-pg-149-theend/?do=findComment&comment=18088452

Stop using Evanescence as an example. It's an objectively bad song. Classic as it maybe, it's just terrible.

Also I don't think Hayley, Annie and Phoebe have sweet/calm voices but they did well in that round.

Edited by touya kinomoto

2 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

Stop using Evanescence as an example. It's an objectively bad song. Classic as it maybe. It's just terrible.

Also I don't think Hayley, Annie and Phoebe have sweet/calm voices but they did well in that round.

:biblio:

I forgot to put that certain type of productions results in a turn-off in here. That isn't the only example o that.

I don't know how to put it in words there is clearly elements and patterns in songs that are usually disliked in here and it's usually safe to avoid and see what it's liked in here. 

And there are exceptions to the rule obviously which depends of other factors

Since I want to waste my time in other things I will keep it here. 

(let's see how much I last with this strategy :gaycat6:

The Grammy Winning Bring Me To Life is an objectively good song :gaycat4:

7 minutes ago, Jay-Zicario said:

:biblio:

I forgot to put that certain type of productions results in a turn-off in here. That isn't the only example o that.

I don't know how to put it in words there is clearly elements and patterns in songs that are usually disliked in here and it's usually safe to avoid and see what it's liked in here. 

And there are exceptions to the rule obviously which depends of other factors

Since I want to waste my time in other things I will keep it here. 

(let's see how much I last with this strategy :gaycat6:

See? You can't specifically point out how the people here judge songs. Stop with the bull**** that there is a certain "criteria" that we follow. If there is any that we do, it's that the song must be good. And I say that as someone who has both judged and played this game.

Also I know the only rules are make sure not to send a banned song, send your ranks and wait for the rankings to come in. I don't know what other rules you are talking about.

You know what, stop overthinking and just send good songs. And yes, I stand by what I said. Bring Me to Life is a classic, yet a terrible song overall.

touya kinomoto

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.