Hot 100 New predictions (Winston): good 4 u #1, Normani #14

Renan90

3 minutes ago, znake said:

They are the equivalent to The Beatles of today generation  :sorry:

the moment they are 100%  able to tour, it is over for all music singers/groups 

keep pressed 

BeaTle:wanda:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Virtual_Insanity

• znake

• MONSTER NAVY

• dussymob

11 hours ago, znake said:

:ahh:

14 hours ago, znake said:

keep pressed 

i'm not even gonna bother wasting my time replying to this. 

LMFAO the delusion

In an ideal world two things will happen in the next weeks. 

1. Butter will regain its position at number one, thus making BTS the only act in history to replace themselves at number one, then replace themselves again. Will be a historic moment. 

2. Lil Nas X will debut at No 2, thus saving Whitney's record for the most weeks at No 2, after spending a week at number one. 

Alternative - Lil Nas X can snatch a week at one and BTS can drop back to 2  Im a Lil Nas X fan so I don't mind 1 but I definitely would like to see Industry Baby go to number one at some point) 

I don't even care what happens in the following weeks if either of those two scenarios happen first. Whitney's record needs to be saved. 

Edited by Virtual_Insanity

Even 20 weeks at #1 won't get them a Grammy that they so desperately need :bibliahh:

Willow still hanging in there and Måneskin Top 40 with no radio payola :WAP:

47 minutes ago, Bloody said:

Even 20 weeks at #1 won't get them a Grammy that they so desperately need :bibliahh:

need?

So what kind of rule change y’all propose?

4 hours ago, dussymob said:

There has to be some way to weed out the mass buying...if they can discard the repeat youtube streams, there has to be a way to break it down to remove the scale tipping but for now it's in the rules of their chart.

lRZO4EY.gif

2 hours ago, slw84 said:

There has to be some way to weed out the mass buying...if they can discard the repeat youtube streams, there has to be a way to break it down to remove the scale tipping but for now it's in the rules of their chart.

lRZO4EY.gif

Notice how you're the only one to respond to this valid question, but they're so busy going rampant about this issue but have no solution. 

9 hours ago, Bloody said:

Why do they need a Grammy all of a sudden ? Last time I checked ATRL told me that the Grammys were corrupt, meaningless irrelevant and over. The word Shammys was widely used. :coffee2: The ever switching narrative about these awards is really entertaining. 

3 hours ago, dussymob said:

Notice how you're the only one to respond to this valid question, but they're so busy going rampant about this issue but have no solution. 

Per usual:coffee2:

On 7/24/2021 at 4:57 PM, znake said:

The SCREAM I let out :bibliahh: :bibliahh:

31 minutes ago, shelven said:

:sorry:

6 hours ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Why do they need a Grammy all of a sudden ? Last time I checked ATRL told me that the Grammys were corrupt, meaningless irrelevant and over. The word Shammys was widely used. :coffee2: The ever switching narrative about these awards is really entertaining. 

Atrl being hypocrite as always :toofunny3:

On 7/24/2021 at 1:57 PM, znake said:

keep pressed 

By the time they can fully tour their popularity will have declined drastically. Manufactured boy bands never last more than five years in America since by then the teenage girls age and their tastes change. BTS have about a year and half left tops.

Edited by Protocol

3 hours ago, shelven said:

Have you ever heard something so ridiculous. :rip:

QueenofCopyPaste
18 hours ago, dussymob said:

Website sale . 1 transaction only counts

the same rule as itunes - only 4 copies count  from one account

5 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Website sale . 1 transaction only counts

So how would that work on the albums chart.. because you cannot have one rule for singles and one for albums. 

Alternate cover copies, special deluxe albums, fan editions would no longer be able to count going on what you are saying. 

Talk about trying to kill the industry. Go and look how many different editions Billie has on sale for her upcoming album. 

Really don’t think there’s much BB can do. The only thing I see possible is putting a cap to the card used for website sales

but even then, BTS releases remixes and alternative covers that creates loopholes to the rule 

you gotta hand it to the Army. The way they effectively and efficiently have been able to mobilize this stunt is beyond impressive. This is a fan Ade unlike anything seen before. I’m actually amazed and stunned

you know how many bases have tried organizing streaming parties on all platforms for songs by their fave? Buying parties? Almost none of them have ever worked, especially not to this magnitude 

Let me infiltrate and use the money to pay some bills :michael:

9 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Really don’t think there’s much BB can do. The only thing I see possible is putting a cap to the card used for website sales

but even then, BTS releases remixes and alternative covers that creates loopholes to the rule 

you gotta hand it to the Army. The way they effectively and efficiently have been able to mobilize this stunt is beyond impressive. This is a fan Ade unlike anything seen before. I’m actually amazed and stunned

you know how many bases have tried organizing streaming parties on all platforms for songs by their fave? Buying parties? Almost none of them have ever worked, especially not to this magnitude 

Let me infiltrate and use the money to pay some bills :michael:

Exactly and that's what I'm saying, all fanbases try these stunts but BTS stans seemed to have mastered it and ATRL mad and idc if it was their fave doing this they would be singing a different tune. Am I tired of BTS number one? Yes! Because I've always hated long running number one songs that overstay their welcome, but am I pressed and will be in here tracking twitter pages and all that? Hell no! I have a life and more important things to worry about. 

:alexz:  Kings always at #1 

2 hours ago, dussymob said:

Exactly and that's what I'm saying, all fanbases try these stunts but BTS stans seemed to have mastered it and ATRL mad and idc if it was their fave doing this they would be singing a different tune. Am I tired of BTS number one? Yes! Because I've always hated long running number one songs that overstay their welcome, but am I pressed and will be in here tracking twitter pages and all that? Hell no! I have a life and more important things to worry about. 

They are only mad cos Olivia is stuck at 2. If she was at one they wouldn't give a damn!! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.