HDD: Sour 4x #1, Planet Her #2 for 3rd week

drivers license

36 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Fun fact abour Sour:

Olivia Rodrigo’s Sour has registered the lowest sales week for a #1 seller in the Soundscan/MRC era. The album sold roughly 10,000 copies this past week, a total that is reflected on the July 17, 2021 issue.

That is super fun! 

Here’s some more fun facts for the #1 album in the country and the #1 song.

US Spotify: 

2. good 4 u 

6. deja vu

9. traitor

16. favorite crime 

22. happier 

23. drivers license 

24. Permission to Dance

25. brutal 
26. Butter
28. jealousy jealousy

48. enough for you 

65. 1 step forward, 3 steps back 

87. hope ur ok

11/11 in the Top 100 after 8 weeks and 7/11 ahead of the most “popular” song in the US.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drivers license

• Virtual_Insanity

• cityfolk

• Diesel is Desire

52 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Fun fact abour Sour:

Olivia Rodrigo’s Sour has registered the lowest sales week for a #1 seller in the Soundscan/MRC era. The album sold roughly 10,000 copies this past week, a total that is reflected on the July 17, 2021 issue.

this is not even close to true lol

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/charts-a-boogie-wit-da-hoodie-823-copies-number-one-779069/

"That makes Hoodie SZN the all-time lowest-selling Number One album, breaking the record established one week earlier when 21 Savage’ I Am > I Was mustered just over 3,000 traditional copies (along with 62,000 SEAs) on its way to the top spot."

try again & fume :heart:

Edited by cityfolk

15 minutes ago, cityfolk said:

this is not even close to true lol

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/charts-a-boogie-wit-da-hoodie-823-copies-number-one-779069/

"That makes Hoodie SZN the all-time lowest-selling Number One album, breaking the record established one week earlier when 21 Savage’ I Am > I Was mustered just over 3,000 traditional copies (along with 62,000 SEAs) on its way to the top spot."

try again & fume :heart:

A boogie with the hoodie were not no 1 on the SALES chart, Olivia is. Comprehension is key I guess. 

Try reading what was written before you furiously press quote. :coffee2:

What I wrote is completely correct.  Oliva is no 1 on the SALES chart with the lowest selling week since the soundscan era started. 

The top 200, which A boogie with the hoodie was no 1 on, is NOT the SALES chart. 

Edited by Virtual_Insanity

4 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

A boogie with the hoodie were not no 1 on the SALES chart, Olivia is. Comprehension is key I guess. 

What I wrote is completely correct.  Oliva is no 1 on the SALES chart with the lowest selling week since the soundscan era started. 

The top 200, which A boogie with the hoodie was no 1 on, is NOT the SALES chart. 

you didn't specify the sales chart but okay lmao. no need to have such a superiority complex

the "SALES chart" is completely irrelevant. album sales are the absolute pits. the fact that anyone is selling 10k is pretty decent. Especially since its olivias 7th or 8th week.

the fact that the regular chart usually has no more than 5 albums, on a STRONG week, selling over 10k pure... should certainly tell you something.

it's spent longer at #1 than most other artists could ever hope for, but please continue to track her every move since you randomly are obsessed with hating her <3

7 minutes ago, cityfolk said:

you didn't specify the sales chart but okay lmao. no need to have such a superiority complex

the "SALES chart" is completely irrelevant. album sales are the absolute pits. the fact that anyone is selling 10k is pretty decent. Especially since its olivias 7th or 8th week.

the fact that the regular chart usually has no more than 5 albums, on a STRONG week, selling over 10k pure... should certainly tell you something.

it's spent longer at #1 than most other artists could ever hope for, but please continue to track her every move since you randomly are obsessed with hating her <3

I was just pointing out a record that I read on a chart report,  that she set. I didnt have to "track" anything lol . No need to have a meltdown over it lol. 

As for hating her, not i sweetie, in fact Ive been listening to Deja Vu a lot this week. Loving it. :wanda:

14 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

I was just pointing out a record that I read on a chart report,  that she set. I didnt have to "track" anything lol . No need to have a meltdown over it lol. 

As for hating her, not i sweetie, in fact Ive been listening to Deja Vu a lot this week. Loving it. :wanda:

thats not what a meltdown is.

she has the #1 album in the country and is gonna end up the (1st/2nd) biggest album of the year at this rate.

i love to see it <3 

1 minute ago, cityfolk said:

thats not what a meltdown is.

she has the #1 album in the country and is gonna end up the (1st/2nd) biggest album of the year at this rate.

i love to see it <3 

I mean good for her. I have no issue with Olivia, she seems like a sweet girl and deserves her success. 

1 hour ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Make a thread for the sales chart then. This is about overall activity.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.