☀️ ATRL's Song Contest ☀️ Winner revealed (pg.513)

thecptz

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Psycho

• Sanguine

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

258838349_ScreenShot2021-06-17at12_29_18 hLdZ1CO.png 258838349_ScreenShot2021-06-17at12_29_18 hLdZ1CO.png 258838349_ScreenShot2021-06-17at12_29_18 hLdZ1CO.png 258838349_ScreenShot2021-06-17at12_29_18

thank you ALL so so so much! this is crazy!!! i can't believe it. :jonny5:

@luckystrike what an amazing finale from you!! congratulations on 2nd place - you were an awesome competitor all season long.

@Auburn and @Alena - it was so much fun playing with you two as well!! you guys should also be very proud of your runs!

thank you to every member of the jury for any and all points that you gave me tonight!

the start of this game was a massive flop for me - i got combo eliminated/withdrew due to a family death and i just never ever thought i'd have the energy or desire to try out the comeback round lol. so then THAT comes around and i figured i'd give it a shot. then miss cosgrove actually scored highly and i was like oh damn i actually have to put in some effort here. my goal was like top 10 at that point.

so yeah then it was a hell of a rollercoaster! basically top to bottom and back every single round. i almost went home in the sudden death with my ellie sister @K$Ellie which was SUCH a nailbiter... and then rose from the dead and snatched two back-to-back wins which was crazy??? i had never won a round on my own in either Vanishing Letters or ASC before and then somehow it all clicked and i was so excited :duca: this season really gave me such excitement, anxiety, and thrill and i wouldn't trade a minute!

from like 32nd place my first season to 5th place (and just missing the finale) last summer to now becoming an ASC winner (alongside the legendary @Astro omg)... it's truly an arc that i am snatched by. at the end of the day, this game wouldn't be half as fun without the amazing music that you all introduce me to!! i have added so many songs to my playlist this season and last and i just love the new discoveries. you all have incredible taste (except the ppl who gave 1s to stimela x)

@thecptz - thank you for hosting once again! you really are such an iconic host in the games section and i know everyone loves you and appreciates the effort you put into this game!! you're the best <3 love u legend

that's all i have to say!!! i'd like to thank god & miranda cosgrove

Stream Dancing Crazy, the song that changed everything!

SMACK!!!

7 minutes ago, Touch It said:

and my explosive theme that got PANNED

i still think its a great theme tbh, hard and challenging

9 minutes ago, Touch It said:

It was a great theme bestie

insta.thumb.gif.b96e01452173ac3150b19a7c

1 hour ago, Touch It said:

It was the best theme these bitches just suck

Congrats @Element !!!!

yes love drought yes winning :clap3:

YES ELEMENT :jonny: Welcome to the hall of fame :fan: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.