• Starkboy

• DesiredConsternation

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, RobynYoBank said:

okay so when is sour vinyl dropping

olivia-SOUR-avi.thumb.gif.ef93b11d71926c

We need Miss Olivia to pull an evermore when it does

OT: I obviously hope Olivia gets more weeks at #1, but Taylor hasn't 'stolen' anything by pushing her album to the top spot (as anyone would and should) in a week when she broke the modern vinyl sales record. I have a history of my favs sabotaging each other, though, so maybe I'm just more immune.

Is Olivia 'stealing' from Taylor when she breaks her records? Would Taylor be 'stealing' from Olivia if she released 1989 2.0 and pushed it in a week where Olivia was fighting for #1? The fact they obviously love each other doesn't mean they can't promote their own albums, it makes no sense luv.

4 hours ago, RobynYoBank said:

okay so when is sour vinyl dropping

August, most likely same week as Fearless vinyls being shipped

so see y’all again here during the next HDD projections

55 minutes ago, private radio said:

August, most likely same week as Fearless vinyls being shipped

so see y’all again here during the next HDD projections

uhm.. what?! :rip:
:gaycat6:

The way Gaga lives free in some of your minds. :bibliahh:being mentioned in a Tay vs. Olivia thread just to bring her down when she is already an established and respect artist. :bibliahh:

17 hours ago, Popboi. said:

There’s a reason Gaga hasn’t released 8 CDs and 8 Vinyl (mind you, that’s 16 formats, I listed 5 cassette, 6 vinyl and 3 CDs for Chromatica, that’s only 2 formats less) and trust me it’s not because she doesn’t want to milk fans :toofunny3:

Shaming remixes? PLEASE? There’s only 3 willow remixes, 3.

Listing Chromatica only:

- 3 911 remixes

- 1 Free Woman remix

- 2 Rain On Me remixes (+2 extended versions)

- 1 Stupid Love remix

and there’s an entire Chromatica remixes album incoming that even features more artists…

Worry more about the likes of these being sold to get a #1 lmao.

pkpxfwjvoo351.jpg

On top of things, care to explain what happened to the extra signed copies and signed posters Gaga sold on release week? Cause ALL were canceled after 12 months of none being dispatched. Yet all counted for billboard. THIS is what milking and disrespecting fans looks like.

sghfhg now this is a mother****ing READ :jonny:

Nobody even considers Gaga in the same stratosphere as Taylor :bibliahh:

Hmmm inb4 Billboard does another pointless audit but congrats to Taylor and Olivia. :clap3:

i mean if i had to sign 70k CD's I'd fight for that #1 too, maybe Olive would understand and do the same hustle too. obviously the demand for SOUR is also there as her shop is always going out of stock. her items are so cute too ugh.

0939B2DD-1013-4B41-87B3-F8FB5DD261E8.thumb.gif.18c2f819c85d2aec252adb9045c14d63.gif

Olivia's team doesnt care seeing as they literally did nothing for her second week (i mean Interscope is also trash in general and they didn't even push physicals first week even though demand was absolutely there with the signed CDs selling out months before the album dropped and never restocked). Also not this being blocked again next week by Lil Baby and Polo G the week after. Truly her Lover era.

Anyways lets hope the Daenerys of pop pulls through with her fourth #1 week considering the 2 week #1 is wasted on Sour

0939B2DD-1013-4B41-87B3-F8FB5DD261E8.thu

20 hours ago, Popboi. said:

There’s a reason Gaga hasn’t released 8 CDs and 8 Vinyl (mind you, that’s 16 formats, I listed 5 cassette, 6 vinyl and 3 CDs for Chromatica, that’s only 2 formats less) and trust me it’s not because she doesn’t want to milk fans :toofunny3:

Listing Chromatica only:

- 3 911 remixes

- 1 Free Woman remix

- 1 Stupid Love remix

and there’s an entire Chromatica remixes album incoming that even features more artists…

pkpxfwjvoo351.jpg

On top of things, care to explain what happened to the extra signed copies and signed posters Gaga sold on release week? Cause ALL were canceled after 12 months of none being dispatched. Yet all counted for billboard. THIS is what milking and disrespecting fans looks like.

wow this post :dies:

saved for future cases:eli:

19 minutes ago, DesiredConsternation said:

Olivia's team doesnt care seeing as they literally did nothing for her second week (i mean Interscope is also trash in general and they didn't even push physicals first week even though demand was absolutely there with the signed CDs selling out months before the album dropped and never restocked). Also not this being blocked again next week by Lil Baby and Polo G the week after. Truly her Lover era.

Migos is also coming and his last album was 2x platinum :rip:  Polo G vs Migos will be fighting for the top spot so she'll be #3.

after thinking about it, i definitely was upset & rooting for SOUR, but seeing as it's the 3rd week and no further promo is scheduled.... what's going on? maybe this should be a lesson for them. they're lucky this album is incredibly stable and WOM is crazy because a little bit of push would've probably gave this a 300k+ opening!

I remember how it was a struggle for me to score a signed CD too. wow, interscope. WOW

giphy.gif

• ATRL Moderator
54 minutes ago, private radio said:

Migos is also coming and his last album was 2x platinum :rip:  Polo G vs Migos will be fighting for the top spot so she'll be #3.

after thinking about it, i definitely was upset & rooting for SOUR, but seeing as it's the 3rd week and no further promo is scheduled.... what's going on? maybe this should be a lesson for them. they're lucky this album is incredibly stable and WOM is crazy because a little bit of push would've probably gave this a 300k+ opening!

I remember how it was a struggle for me to score a signed CD too. wow, interscope. WOW

giphy.gif

Olivia is committed to being an organic queen but we need her to start moving

giphy.gif 

Whew the salt, congrats to Taylor. She deserves it for honestly signing that many evermore cds :jonny:

i love taylor so much haters can keep seething congrats to both ladies and especially taylor for being a powerful QUEEN

9 hours ago, private radio said:

Migos is also coming and his last album was 2x platinum :rip:  

who are you referring to with "his"?

12 hours ago, 1989 said:

Nobody even considers Gaga in the same stratosphere as Taylor :bibliahh:

only the delulu gagsters...

9 hours ago, DesiredConsternation said:

Truly her Lover era.

I will always be mad at this, since it gives the Lover haters aka the puta stans a reason to drag it when it's longevity sh*ts all over puta

not 200k for evermore :bibliahh:

9 minutes ago, DesiredConsternation said:

@private radiois this true :coffee2:

Taylor did 202k sorry my jaw is on the floor :jonny5:

On 6/5/2021 at 2:58 PM, Popboi. said:

Listing Chromatica only:

- 3 911 remixes

- 1 Free Woman remix

- 1 Stupid Love remix

pkpxfwjvoo351.jpg

they ate you up on this one sis

EDIT: yay evermore!

Edited by chrispratt

On 6/5/2021 at 2:01 AM, M-P-B said:

not by what ended up being 47k  :cm:   90% of those are going to be those desperate "digitally signed" website albums

On 6/5/2021 at 2:49 AM, M-P-B said:

the initial Taylor estimates were 110k-130k, not just 110k as you are trying to present  :deadbanana4:  she went from 130k to 140k, that's 10k increse in 3 days, not 10k per day... and then, whoop! almost 50k in the final day which just happened to be the day when she dropped the SUPER EXCLUSIVE FOUR VERSIONS OF THE DIGITALLY SIGNED EVERMORE ALBUM FEATURING BRAND NEW WILLOW REMIX! GET IT WHILE SUPPLIES LAST EVEN THOUGH IT'S LITERALLY A DIGITAL PURCHASE THAT CAN'T GET SOLD OUT!  :dies:

I think I'm gonna believe HDD over random atrler when it comes to the sales predictions  :giraffe:

B-b-but 47k digital sales!!!! :juanny:

130k without digital copies!!! :juanny:

E3Omx3TXoAodEhv?format=jpg&name=medium

@Headlock :gaycat6:

Edited by Artistofthedecade

22 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

B-b-but 47k digital sales!!!! :juanny:

130k without digital copies!!! :juanny:

E3Omx3TXoAodEhv?format=jpg&name=medium

@Headlock :gaycat6:

Kiiiiiiiii

Thots @M-P-B:)

Edited by Headlock

On 6/5/2021 at 2:32 AM, Coklek92 said:

Previous rule was even messier. Like others said, fans will buy a lot to inflate first week sales but once it gets counted for the chart, they can cancel it and ask for refund. Not to mention, we have cases where CDs/Vinyls never reach the buyers and end up as refund too. For real, the current rule is fine, people just can't stand that Taylor can do it effortlessly meanwhile their faves are struggling.

preach

OT: the fumes in here though.  TABS won :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.