• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drivers license

• FAN

• MonsterNavy

• Baby Judas

Nnnnn her power is scary I fear. :WAP:

10 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

not even the monsters, directioners or beliebers (3 of the biggest stanbases of the 2010s, well swifties is #1 but we all fall under the radar lbr) were this annoying.

the monsters were obnoxious about gaga's impact, but none of them said sh*t about legends.

directioners and beliebers just hated each other but didnt really come for other acts.

army are literally a bunch of kids who learned to dominate their playground and got mad once their parents dropped them off to a massive chuck e cheese playground where everyone was bigger than them and wouldnt listen so they throw a fit :deadbanana2: calling beyoncé 'easier' jin 'better vocally' than mariah with a straight face when the good sis can barely choke the chorus of butter out :rip:

exactly!!!!:deadbanana2:

they make little monsters seem like angels 

literally they manage to piss off all fanbases with their delusion, stupidity and ignorance 

on their way down bts is going to get dragged by everyone their fans dragged and shi tte d on their way to the top , 

and even when they are sort of over other kpop fans are still going to drag them  we western fans complain a lot but from what I heard is the kpop fans that truly suffered they've been dealing with fanbase stupidity from day one 

one thing , Armys don't grasp the extend of the hate, it's not visible and apparent now because bts is at the top but it's has been boiling and building up for a while so once it blows up , :rip: them 

funny you use the playground analogy I always felt like the fanbase is made of a lot of kids that were "loosers" in school so now they get a power trip from being the "big guys" and the ones who get to do the bullying instead of receiving

a literal cult 

Wow so does Deja Vu have a shot at re-peaking? I hope so because it’s my favorite. :jonny5:

May 23 Sunday Update

not DL going up +1

2 minutes ago, private radio said:

May 23 Sunday Update

not DL going up +1

All 3 single top 5 Spotify global I can’t :ahh: the new streaming supreme is here yall

traitor now ahead of brutal ww and us, we love to see it

17 hours ago, itsmee said:

funny you use the playground analogy I always felt like the fanbase is made of a lot of kids that were "loosers" in school so now they get a power trip from being the "big guys" and the ones who get to do the bullying instead of receiving

a literal cult 

This is like… very true. Majority of the loud, obsessed, and deranged fans are that way because they were always the “losers” and likely have little to no friends in real life.

That’s why they spend all of their dedicated to BTS. It gives them a sense of purpose and makes them feel like they have friends (other Army) and are more powerful and influential than they are/were in real life/grade school. 

So when that starts to crack and they no longer feel like they’re on top of the world, it’s reminding them once again that they’re not as big and bad as they think they are. So they get hyper insecure and aggressive.

3 hours ago, Gaia said:

This is like… very true. Majority of the loud, obsessed, and deranged fans are that way because they were always the “losers” and likely have little to no friends in real life.

That’s why they spend all of their dedicated to BTS. It gives them a sense of purpose and makes them feel like they have friends (other Army) and are more powerful and influential than they are/were in real life/grade school. 

So when that starts to crack and they no longer feel like they’re on top of the world, it’s reminding them once again that they’re not as big and bad as they think they are. So they get hyper insecure and aggressive.

oh wow spot on couldn't have said it better 

it's going to be interesting to see their reaction once bts is not on top anymore and start underperforming or getting replaced by another group

some of them will def look back and regret not enjoying their youth and wasting all their time, money and energy with bts, and for what? in a few years all if it will be pointless and forgotten 

it's quiet sad actually if you think about it 

12.2m :bibliahh:

Holy sh*t :jonny5:

@Michael196 how do i update / where do i get that black format from the OP you sent before? :rip:

she occupies the entire top 10 on US Spotify :dies: Butter at #14 :dies: 

not the entire top 10 in US :deadbanana4:

6 minutes ago, private radio said:

@Michael196 how do i update / where do i get that black format from the OP you sent before? :rip:

1.2 in the uk as well wtf:wanda:

4.6m US for g4u :deadbanana4: jesus she may actually block BTS gurl

Almost 5M on US

12 F-ing Million & New high

Occupied Top 10 US Spotify

I... :skull:

BTS isn't even in the top 10 US? It's clear from an organic perspective Olivia is the #1

Just now, EnoughSaid said:

BTS isn't even in the top 10 US? It's clear from an organic perspective Olivia is the #1

#14 :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, private radio said:

#14 :deadbanana4:

So how are they aiming for #1 debut? I thought they were huge. I guess the sales

1 minute ago, EnoughSaid said:

The fact that a song song that is out of Top 10 in every streaming platforms is a huge contender for #1 is just soooo wrong in all levels. :dies: 

BTS army will have to spend all their funds if they want that number one debut. Olivia could easily do over 600 points  :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.