Spotify: SOUR tracks occupy US T10, #1 good 4 u 84.1m

drivers license

1 minute ago, Baby Judas said:

Because Olivia and Interscope cheated. - Bots.  :ahh: 

they were talking their **** on twitter yesterday that Olivia's days are numbered, g4u #1? "not for long" they said :bibliahh:

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drivers license

• FAN

• MonsterNavy

• Baby Judas

Let me keep streaming! :duca:

This has me crying cause if you go under chartdata's tweet about Olivia being #1 / Butter being #2 yesterday it was full of armys SWEARING that 11.1M was only the debut for Butter and that it was only gonna rise, and they kept saying "but good 4 u has been out for a week of course it's gonna have more streams!" (when we all know that good 4 u reaching a higher peak than an anticipated brand new song by a band with a massive fanbase on its 8TH day is way more impressive) only for Olivia to stay STUCK and STABLE at #1 losing a little under 500K and for Butter to lose almost 3M streams :deadbanana4: they're the funniest fanbase out there always setting themselves up and delusional 

1 minute ago, private radio said:

they were talking their **** on twitter yesterday that Olivia's days are numbered, g4u #1? "not for long" they said :bibliahh:

:ahh:

Olivia has got the GP in her bag these past two days. Twitter was discussing the album, joking about people over their 25s listening to their music while the only ones caring about Butter are the Army and their VPNs. 

9 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

Kiss Me More back in the top 5 :bibliahh:

she's back in the US top 10 too @ #9. women dominating :heart:

(

Ok but Olivia's least streamed track had +1.4M in the 2nd day, that's insane 

2nd female album to do so after TUN, and it's her debut album :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Starkboy said:

Ok but Olivia's least streamed track had +1.4M in the 2nd day, that's insane 

2nd female album to do so after TUN, and it's her debut album :deadbanana4:

What do you mean? 

Just now, private radio said:

she's back in the US top 10 too @ #9. women dominating :heart:

(

oh wow oh wow, good 4 them :clap3:

Imagine if she got a performance boost tonight 

private radio

3 minutes ago, DangerousNicky said:

This has me crying cause if you go under chartdata's tweet about Olivia being #1 / Butter being #2 yesterday it was full of armys SWEARING that 11.1M was only the debut for Butter and that it was only gonna rise, and they kept saying "but good 4 u has been out for a week of course it's gonna have more streams!" (when we all know that good 4 u reaching a higher peak than an anticipated brand new song by a band with a massive fanbase on its 8TH day is way more impressive) only for Olivia to stay STUCK and STABLE at #1 losing a little under 500K and for Butter to lose almost 3M streams :deadbanana4: they're the funniest fanbase out there always setting themselves up and delusional 

exactly! always setting themselves up.... and then they create this narrative that we're not congratulating her and only talking about BTS? chile... it's because y'all all talk! isn't it given that we're already surprised with Olivia's achievements :rip:

4 minutes ago, DangerousNicky said:

sis ikr? I logged off early yesterday because these kids are harassing her at every chart-related tweets. :dies:  I’m glad she continues to stomp on them though. Bet those kids are crying rn.  :ahh: 

Olivia needs to NOT be on twitter this week :hoetenks:

US day 2

Sour 9 out of T10

Folklore 10 (+11&12)

Thank U Next 10 (+11)

Evermore 7

Lover 7

When We All Fall Asleep 7

Positions 4

QueenofCopyPaste

THE HOLD

SHE WIDENS THE GAP

JESUS CHRIST

Deja Vu stomping. And some people here were acting like it was a career ending type flop :ahh:

Hold Olivia Hold

giphy.gif

Lemme give good 4 you a spin :party:

@private radio

the tweet is wrong

deja vu did 6.4, still incredible but it's not 7.4

TRACK STREAMS 
ab67616d00004851a91c10fe9472d9bd89802e5a 1

good 4 u by Olivia Rodrigo 11,607,946
ab67616d000048515c5e62b1796af7b3b9d58ca9 2

Butter by BTS 8,858,814
ab67616d00004851a91c10fe9472d9bd89802e5a 3

deja vu by Olivia Rodrigo 6,474,111
ab67616d00004851664034dd80e91b28f773598d 4

MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name) by Lil Nas X 5,918,114
ab67616d00004851908280d9807127e185b71d56 5

Kiss Me More (feat. SZA) by Doja Cat

Deja Vu exploding too:deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.