Spotify: Katy's "Electric" OUT (=) WW, OUT (=) US [Day 6]

Ratviolo

10 hours ago, Zaram said:

Atleast the Katy Perry chart accounts won't have too much work to post all the updates.

:rip: I fear those will become abandoned forever

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mystic Boy

• Bimbo

• Bang Up

• zoldyck

8 hours ago, TKO said:

The brain damage PRISM did to certain people , they still paying attention to every Katy Perry spotify update in 2021.   :skull:

You know your fave is serving trash if she can't keep you all entertained enought to stop talking about Katy every day of your lives.

This anger proves that Katy is over :toofunny2:

———

8 hours ago, Sugar-Rush said:

Did people really think that Pokemon fans would give a damn about the song though? Most Pokemon fans are too young to even stream/buy music, and most of the ones who are old enough don't care for Katy Perry.

The whole 25th anniversary project was bound to be a mess with or without Katy, because Pokemon fans would rather receive new games than music.

Most pokemon fans are too young? Excuse me? The last pokemon game sold above 22m copies just last year. There are no kids who are able to buy all those copies :deadbanana: 

and most pokemon websites which gets lots of clicks has shared this song on their websites, twitters, instagrams etc. It got promo outside of her fanbase and still didn’t work. Most pokemon fans are grown ups. 

The song is basic generic Hot Adult Contemporary radio fodder. She's turning into Kelly and P!nk. As much as I love Katy, this song was pretty boring and that's why the song is tanking.

it’s not a good song but this thread is embarrassing :rip: it’s 2021 y’all, grow up

9 hours ago, TKO said:

You know your fave is serving trash if she can't keep you all entertained enought to stop talking about Katy every day of your lives.

:soda:

13 hours ago, Zaram said:

Atleast the Katy Perry chart accounts won't have too much work to post all the updates.

PLS :ahh:

-

Well, she can try again with another song. 

3 hours ago, MusicLoverDude said:

The song is basic generic Hot Adult Contemporary radio fodder. She's turning into Kelly and P!nk. As much as I love Katy, this song was pretty boring and that's why the song is tanking.

Girl, she WISHES she could do what P!nk does effortlessly with each release. That woman has her Sketcher planted firmly on the necks of white moms all across this country. Katy has nobody. :jonny2:

not 7 pages :deadbanana2:

y'all need to move on, it's a pokemon song

E04kJ50XEAY4ups?format=jpg&name=360x360

4 hours ago, bad guy said:

Even Post Malone's cover of a near 30 year old song managed to do better than this. The way the GP threw her away is one for the books :toofunny3:

GP have always been fickle, but the tragic thing is her fans have thrown her away as well. She used to have massive massive fan following, now they can't have a song chart for two days. 

35 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

GP have always been fickle, but the tragic thing is her fans have thrown her away as well. She used to have massive massive fan following, now they can't have a song chart for two days. 

No sis, she never had a huge fan following. She has a fanbase, but they were comprised of young girls who grew up and moved on. Part of why she is where she is, is because she never solidified a fanbase.

Just now, Bang Up said:

No sis, she never had a huge fan following. She has a fanbase, but they were comprised of young girls who grew up and moved on. Part of why she is where she is, is because she never solidified a fanbase.

I do believe she has solid fanbase, part of me debuting at#1 despite leak and Roar opening with over 500k sales is not something achievable without fanbase. Though, they did moved on when she kept serving kid bops / trash music, while her fanbase kept maturing and hence throwing away katy in the end. 

Just now, zoldyck said:

I do believe she has solid fanbase, part of me debuting at #1 despite leak and Roar opening with over 500k sales is not something achievable without fanbase. Though, they did moved on when she kept serving kid bops / trash music, while her fanbase kept maturing and hence throwing away katy in the end. 

IMO, that was the fanbase she had plus the GP hype she had at the moment. Both of those songs came after the single run from TD. If she did have a fanbase, it wasn't one very dedicated, which is odd because pop girls tend to solidify fanbases quite easily once they hit a certain level of success.

Sharing the same birthday as Ciara finally caught up to her.

1 minute ago, Bang Up said:

IMO, that was the fanbase she had plus the GP hype she had at the moment. Both of those songs came after the single run from TD. If she did have a fanbase, it wasn't one very dedicated, which is odd because pop girls tend to solidify fanbases quite easily once they hit a certain level of success.

yup she failed to solidified them, she basically took her fans for granted. 

3 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

yup she failed to solidified them, she basically took her fans for granted. 

Flashback to her doing this interview after coming off the run of the Teenage Dream singles.

Maybe she should've "categorized her fans as 'my precious little fans'".

1 hour ago, Ratviolo said:

UPDATE - Day 3

WW: OUT (=)

US: OUT (=)

Another example that the Little Monsters are the only ones that still care about Katy Perry in 2021  :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, Green said:

Another example that the Little Monsters are the only ones that still care about Katy Perry in 2021  :deadbanana2:

this is true, only people who cares about her in 2021 are those who want to make fun of her. Nobody cares about her music anymore :toofunny3:

On par with previous releases :clap3:

I screamed at “OUT (=)” :bibliahh:

Serving OUT consistency since 2014 :clap3:

A certified has-been :clap3:

Edited by Diocles

Not OUT (=) :deadbanana2: