Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterNavy

• SelenaGomez<3

• cliche_display

• Enzolorenzo

6 hours ago, SelenaGomez&lt;3 said:

:bibliahh:

Her stans making fun of Selena :coffee:

At least when this doesn’t debut on the hot 100 we can say it’s because she had no streaming support, radio, or a music video.

what’s the excuse for “MPG” Selena Gomez who regardless of being #1 on THH + cover + Music Video.... failed to chart completely?

11 minutes ago, Revenge said:

At least when this doesn’t debut on the hot 100 we can say it’s because she had no streaming support, radio, or a music video.

what’s the excuse for “MPG” Selena Gomez who regardless of being #1 on THH + cover + Music Video.... failed to chart completely?

ouch, that hurted but true :clap3:

The problem with Demi is that she has been one note for years now. Sober, Anymore, I Love you and now Dancing with the devil... Like not to be insensitive, but we get it. I haven't even listened to the song yet and I love her. But you know.... It's time for a new topic. 

HER SONGS ARE ALWAYS ABOUT RECOVERING

HOWCMANY ALBUMS HAD SHE RELEASED WITH THE SAME THEME

PEOPLE R TIRED. ENOUGH WITH THE DRAMA

THAT'S WHY U R FLOPPING DEMETRIA

9 hours ago, abrahamjmr said:

No radio deal, no video and no TTH. 

What were you expecting? :rip:

To chart... at least?

It's a lead single released alongside a highly-promoted documentary. No one's expecting a smash but the fact that it fell out of top 200 after 1 day is really bad.

I kinda feel bad for her because this is actually a good song

17 hours ago, Revenge said:

You forgot the hype, the lead single, the YouTube payola, the Documentary? She was everywhere and is still a FLOP :ahh: DUV a spanish single did better than the last 10 singles wirhout TTH but go on :zzz:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.