Cardi Ties Nicki's Hip-Hop Chart Record

Stepfon

On 2/17/2021 at 3:56 AM, Badboidami said:

:deadbanana4:

Cardi is her own competition at this point. 

I could see her getting past 10 after this era is done (including features)

On 2/16/2021 at 4:12 PM, Stepfon said:

Plus, the critics actually like Cardi, Bodak Yellow, I Like It, and WAP are examples of that. So, when you have critics and the GP supporting you and you sell records and get plaques that equals the Queen of Rap...

Badboidami

By critics do you mean people who listen primarily to pop music.... Literally no one in the hip hop community is taking Cardi B seriously as a rapper.

Edited by Adonis

42 minutes ago, Adonis said:

By critics do you mean people who listen primarily to pop music.... Literally no one in the hip hop community is taking Cardi B seriously as a rapper.

I mean critics who review music and the ones who made WAP the most critically acclaimed song of 2020 

5 hours ago, Adonis said:

WAP is the most acclaimed song of 2020 by a landslide. Bodak Yellow was #2 of 2017 barely behind Kendrick's HUMBLE. Also,

Cardi B 'Wasn't Going After' Travis Scott With Grammy Win Defense Rant -  Ghana Live TV

Y'all be saying ANYTHING at this point. :dies:

Edited by Badboidami

On 3/10/2021 at 5:46 AM, Badboidami said:

WAP is the most acclaimed song of 2020 by a landslide. Bodak Yellow was #2 of 2017 barely behind Kendrick's HUMBLE. Also,

Cardi B 'Wasn't Going After' Travis Scott With Grammy Win Defense Rant -  Ghana Live TV

Y'all be saying ANYTHING at this point. :dies:

"By critics, do you mean...." :rip:

The girls just type anything to go against Cardi and don't even make any sense.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.