Cardi's Up predicted to debut at #2

brraap

51 minutes ago, jaceface said:

When was the last time a race for #1 was this close?

Kinda gives me All of Me/Happy/Problem teas.

willow - AIWFCIY?

nice debut a top2 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scorp

• abrahamjmr

• brraap

• theweekend

4 minutes ago, Dreajae said:

Atlantic should discount and make up the gap. She needs radio but it's not radio friendly.

gurl did you see her radio update?

URBAN:

0 21 CARDI B Up 2030 0 2030 13.922
+310 Spins
+310 Bullet
+1.870 Audience

RHYTHMIC:

0 22 CARDI B Up 1937 0  1937 10.507
+363 Spins
+363 Bullet
+1.618 Audience

POP:
0 49 CARDI B Up 223 0 223 1.153
+62 Spins
+62 Bullet
+0.256 Audience

the demand is INSANE

Suddenly website sales become relevant on atrl :coffee2:

WAP sold 126k sales first week (including website sales) and if Up! Only have 36k sales (including website sales) that’s a huge downfall tbh:coffee2:

4 hours ago, TrieLz said:

Suddenly website sales become relevant on atrl :coffee2:

WAP sold 126k sales first week (including website sales) and if Up! Only have 36k sales (including website sales) that’s a huge downfall tbh:coffee2:

This reach :lmao:

5 hours ago, Dreajae said:

She needs radio but it's not radio friendly.

It was made for radios and TikTok.

I'm glad it can be a solo top 3 actual hip hop song.

today's the last day so we will see on Tuesday.

12 hours ago, jaceface said:

When was the last time a race for #1 was this close?

Kinda gives me All of Me/Happy/Problem teas.

Willow vs AIWFCIY comes to mind :ahh:

The OP also started the thread about Up potentially having the lowest #1 debut ever...looks like extreme trolling at this point. 

I would much rather a #3 debut than 2, #1 seems like too much scams would need to happen. This will be a steady hit not everything needs to go #1

17 hours ago, brraap said:

Losing out by 9 points to Driver's License and beating Blinding Lights by just 9 points too, currently

Why didn't Weekend's label discount BL after SB LV? This was his last chance to get back to #1, probably at this point with any song. 

25 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

I would much rather a #3 debut than 2, #1 seems like too much scams would need to happen. This will be a steady hit not everything needs to go #1

With radio literally tripping itself to play her, she might take it in 2 weeks. 

8 minutes ago, Scorp said:

Pop radios? Because she's doing fine in Urban and Rhythmic.

2 hours ago, Scorp said:

The OP also started the thread about Up potentially having the lowest #1 debut ever...looks like extreme trolling at this point. 

Trolling? Am I not just stating the facts 

I agree the Wap comparison was a bit overboard but I never said lowest debut ever, which I still wonder which song holds the record for that actually 

35 minutes ago, brianc33710 said:

Why didn't Weekend's label discount BL after SB LV? This was his last chance to get back to #1, probably at this point with any song. 

Your prayers have been answered :lmao:

Digital signed copies are currently going for $0.50. Kind of late but get those last minute sales I guess 

i feel like this one didnt make as big a splash as some of her other hits. A #2 peak is still brilliant. Not many rappers can do this with minimal effort. She has been consistenly debuting tracks real high on the charts :clap3: Now she needs to focus on trying to give htis song longevity to be a proper hit

1 hour ago, brraap said:

Your prayers have been answered :lmao:

Digital signed copies are currently going for $0.50. Kind of late but get those last minute sales I guess 

Hahaha! :clap3::beatfreak: :clap: :rofl::lmao:I think that Weekend will still have more hits at Urban. My fear is BL is so big mainstream radio won't air anything else. Robin Thicke's BL, Pharrells Happy & John Legends AOM shows what can happen when hits wind up being "too big."

OT & BL is now discounted again! Last minute but better than nothing. 

19 hours ago, Scorp said:

Ok but please debut at #3 instead. I don't feel this is a #1 but a top 5 debut for solo female rap is HUGE. I don't think they should have pushed with the instrumental, let it debut top 5 and rise. This is quite an earworm cause I hated the hook at first but now I like it

I really like the song i think it would be awesome for it to go number one but DL is a monster

On 2/11/2021 at 3:38 AM, Michael196 said:

you know this is funny since...

Lil nas x blocked Taylor, who blocked Nicki that one time

and now Olivia is blocking Cardi, who blocked Taylor once... :dies:

Cardi never blocked Taylor, she just overtook her on the Hot 100, which was inevitable since Taylor fell to #3 that week behind Rockstar by Post Malone, not #2. 

--

I hope Up goes #1, but #2 ain't bad for a stellar song :clap3: I hope it serves longevity. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.